Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird (2025 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by mamagee3(f): 2:42am On Dec 18, 2020
This girl and her friends used to always stare at me weird in boarding school about ten years ago...She would often call out my name and then start to stare...She sat in front of me in class and after all those years, she still appears in my dreams..

She would often speak to me in my dreams

Here is a picture of her...

1 Share

Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by cristy149: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2020
here's the attention you are looking for..

Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by mamagee3(f): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2020
cristy149:
here's the attention you are looking for..
I’m not...I saw her last night.

I was told to pray because it’s strange.
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by fati2001(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2020
.mama is back.

1 Like

Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2020
grin Common sense is not really common.
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Ten years ago. So it means you only look old.
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by Shedrack777: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2020
is she single? if yes, i want us to hook and have fun. i'm serious
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Mamagee3, Ur Topics Always Make Me Laugh. I Just Hope D Guy U Are Married To Or U Intend To Marry Is An Understanding Type Dat Can Freely Interact With U, No Matter What U Ask Him. However, I Will Ans Ur Question. It Could Mean A Look Of Hatred, Envy Or Jealousy. Perhaps There Is Something Dey Hate, Envy Or Are Jealous Abt U.
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2020
mamagee3:
This girl and her friends used to always stare at me weird in boarding school about ten years ago...She would often call out my name and then start to stare...She sat in front of me in class and after all those years, she still appears in my dreams..

She would often speak to me in my dreams

Here is a picture of her...

Mamagee how come your pictures & posts give me serious wood

What could be the reason?
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by AgathaMoses(f): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Boarding school 10yrsrs ago? Dat means u ar a mall girl in old woman body. U look thrice ur age
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
When she sees what u posted, she might sue u for blackmail
Re: This Girl And Her Friends Used To Always Stare At Me Weird by BareFacedLies(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Mamagee3, Ur Topics Always Make Me Laugh. I Just Hope D Guy U Are Married To Or U Intend To Marry Is An Understanding Type Dat Can Freely Interact With U, No Matter What U Ask Him. However, I Will Ans Ur Question. It Could Mean A Look Of Hatred, Envy Or Jealousy. Perhaps There Is Something Dey Hate, Envy Or Are Jealous Abt U.

Mamagee3 has a condition know as Pre-coital receptive syndrome. grin

The best way to manage the contion is by giving her steady fúcking

(1) (Reply)

Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists / Is Glory Stealing Possible? / You Almost Fell In Love With Him Or Her But You Changed Your Mind. Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.