Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Live Report From Olosho Joint...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Live Report From Olosho Joint...... (3007 Views)

Abuja Olosho Joint Please / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by rolly44: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
I just check in d joint now, as am typing now some of them are coming to me to ask" bros u wan Bleep? I did not come to Bleep o but this one standing in front of me na die, 5h u don UnCloth this fine,, good ass, fine face, good heigth, the place is dark if not u for see her pix weda na ur sister, just ask her to sit on my dick, , stay tone. More report to come...,

2 Likes

Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Be safe bro
Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by majamajic(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Op Don't update us next from task force cell
Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by Offpoint: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can't wait to read, "A young man died in a brothel after engaging in a sex romp"

I can't wait
Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by Horlatunjeee: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Offpoint:
I can't wait to read, "A young died in a brothel after engaging in a sex romp"

I can't wait
U r always offpoints truly....
U can't wait to hear the announcement of someone's death....

Spits on ur f*cking face
Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by Offpoint: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Horlatunjeee:
U r always offpoints truly.... U can't wait to hear the announcement of someone's death....

Spits on ur f*cking face
"I hope you headed that way"
Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by rolly44: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes am save bro, report continues, i just bougth her a botle of drink, we are like, she "do na make we go inside go Bleep na," me like, "wait make i finish my drink na"she " u dey drink abi u dey press fone"me"no i just wan send mesage"she"ok, wen u finish , make i go hustle,"she, just stood up now, me, "ok, me i no dey like quick quick bleep o,i wan make we take time Bleep, i want to enjoy everythin o, u understand na"she "haha, ok na, u go pay well na," me"amuch na"she"give me 2k we go enjoy ourself well, i go give u back" me"ok na, make i send dis mesage"she"ok" she just left now, my guys stil on d report, d girl fine sha, but e b like se i go bleep dis girl o, very polite, or make i just sneak out nd run, all her eyes on me, for her mind, her accnt go read plus 2k, wil b back....

1 Like

Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by Faber(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
rolly44:
Yes am save bro, report continues, i just bougth her a botle of drink, we are like, she "do na make we go inside go Bleep na," me like, "wait make i finish my drink na"she " u dey drink abi u dey press fone"me"no i just wan send mesage"she"ok, wen u finish , make i go hustle,"she, just stood up now, me, "ok, me i no dey like quick quick bleep o,i wan make we take time Bleep, i want to enjoy everythin o, u understand na"she "haha, ok na, u go pay well na," me"amuch na"she"give me 2k we go enjoy ourself well, i go give u back" me"ok na, make i send dis mesage"she"ok" she just left now, my guys stil on d report, d girl fine sha, but e b like se i go bleep dis girl o, very polite, or make i just sneak out nd run, all her eyes on me, for her mind, her accnt go read plus 2k, wil b back....

Nobody leaves!
I mean nobody runs!

Op as u don discribe d girl finnish...bleep her...else u don fall hands and we go kick u out of Bleepers Association(BA) Nairaland Chapter. U must bleep her on our behalf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by rolly44: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Finally i don escape o, no bleeping tonigth because when too many pussy cat nobody dey te rat to run, ladies and gentl my experience tonigth keep me wondering, i find out that most of these girls come from their houses to hustle, some of them while i was there rush down dress very churchy and went inside the room and change cloths to sex mode, i leant that by 11pm or 12, they are gone back, no wonder the girls fresh die, lesson to learn, ur neigbour or sister who claim to work in the nigth check her very wel to know the type of work she dues, secondly, there is dfference bw olosho and decent girls anymore in clothing, they are in every sector. Watch,..end...of report hope u learn some thing, one other thing is that i envy their hustle o, guy man go dey find work waka, them na money dey find them come, it is well, man must wake.
Re: Live Report From Olosho Joint...... by SamAzing: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
;;;

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Really Scarce! / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? / Some Girls Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.