Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Bank Statement Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Statement Issue (3565 Views)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hello fellow gurus, is it necessary to transact with a bank for 3 or 6month b4 using it to apply for visa? I need more lectures on dat
Re: Bank Statement Issue by Vicjustice: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
Yes, it is. But still, while a bank statement is expected to have at least 3 months transaction details by many embassies, the year that the account was opened also matters much, and the the older your account statement is, the better it is valued.
Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
@vicjustice thanx man, can someone use sponsor bank statement? I need more lecture abt dat
Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
@vicjustice thanks,but what if someone use sponsor's bank statement? Pls i need reply
Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
@vicjustice thanks,but what if someone use sponsor's bank statement? Pls i need reply
Re: Bank Statement Issue by Vicjustice: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2010
"Sponsor's bank statement", for what category of visa, tourist?
Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2010
@vicjustice, for tourist, again can u give me ur mail so dat we can chat on yahoo
Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2010
@vicjustice, i mean for tourist visa. Can u post ur email so dat we can chat on yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2010
@vicjustice, for tourist,again can u post ur mail 2 me so dat we can chat on yahoo.
Re: Bank Statement Issue by Vicjustice: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2010
Be careful how you make repost, you will automatically get banned by the system.
Now, if you're talking about having a sponsor for a tourist visa, i'm afraid you will not be deemed qualified for this category of visa, it is not the same thing as applying for a Student Visa or a Family Visit visa: Applying for a tourist visa is much more difficult, you need to display to the ECO that you are financially worthy with credibility and that you have compelling reasons to return to Nigeria.
[B]You will be refused the visa if you are not capable of sponsoring yourself NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.[/B]
Re: Bank Statement Issue by babsharon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
@vicjustice,but dey can deposit money to my personal a/c for 2 months
Re: Bank Statement Issue by Vicjustice: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
babsharon:

@vicjustice,but dey can deposit money to my personal a/c for 2 months
Are you asking or making this claim? Have you heard of the term Money Lodgement? That refers to depositing lump some of money into your account, and this is another ground for automatic visa refusal.
Now, let me make it clearer; the kind of bank statement that is acceptable for visa application must have transparent transaction details recording the in-flow and out-flow of money from genuine source

(1) (Reply)

Shengen Countries To Live And Work / Ondo To Abuja / Ethiopian Airlines Begins Flight To Enugu In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.