Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning (3260 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Am still in shock with what happened to me and my wife this morning. The rain started around 4am this morn with lot of thunder and still raining right now.
While on bed my wife requested i help her with her phone which we normally put beside our bed on the rug, (we only use foam on the floor without the wooden bed) our two sons was sitting on the rug beside us.
Immediately i touched the phone their was thunder all over my hand through my chest and my leg and because my wife's body was in contact with mine the thunder struck her too, one of my son of 6 years and my wife saw the fire that run through our body and we all shouted Jesus name and i was able to drop the phone. The phone was not connected to charger and their was no light.All this happened within a seconds to God be all glory he saves our life from thunder. Nairalander help me thank God

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2020
To God be the glory, who alone does wondrous things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2020
The General Commanding Officer Of The Universe...is still performing wonders..i celebrate with u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Realadey(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2020
He is a great God indeed and more so, congratulations for that victory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Nbote(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Sometimes ehn some of these things are jus inexplicable.. I try as much as possible to stay away from any electronic device weneva it rains and make sure to switch my changeover switch to neutral

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by faithfull18(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Thank God for your life oh.
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2020
....Thank God for you and your family.

Glory be to God.
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by khaffi2(f): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Alhamdulillah
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Thank you
Gracealone:
To God be the glory, who alone does wondrous things.
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Thank you
donbachi:
The General Commanding Officer Of The Universe...is still performing wonders..i celebrate with u.
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Had it been their was light or i plug the phone i just dont know, i just thank God
Nbote:
Sometimes ehn some of these things are jus inexplicable.. I try as much as possible to stay away from any electronic device weneva it rains and make sure to switch my changeover switch to neutral
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Thank you i appreciate
khaffi2:
Alhamdulillah
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by ichidodo: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Tis a very wet morning in Abuja...
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by ichidodo: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Tis a very wet morning in Abuja...
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2020
What kind of phone is it OP
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2020
BLUELemon:
e nor go pass tecno and her sisters
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by punisha: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2020
This should surely be on 1000 ways to die.
Very very very possible but then science people will have to explain what really transpired.

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2020
It is Huawei
BLUELemon:

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2020
It is Huawei, what about the phone because the phone was not plug to charger
Carchoice:
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Carchoice:
hahahahha
You these people..wetin transsion do una sef grin
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by infinitygod87: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2020
glory be to the Lord
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by ccffwx: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Glory be to God!
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by schumastic(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2020
I don’t think there is proper earthing in that building, you might need to call the house owner and draw his attention to it and if the building is yours, you might need to check it again to be sure is not faulty. Thank God for your life, but don’t ignore the warnings.

19 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Yes the house is mine 3 bedroom bungalow.
Truly their is no any earthing in the wiring system. I will do something about it thank you so much.
schumastic:
I don’t think there is proper earthing in that building, you might need to call the house owner and draw his attention to it and if the building is yours, you might need to check it again to be sure is not faulty. Thank God for your life, but don’t ignore the warnings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by ThothHermes: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Very funny title. grin
Thunder is the sound. It was the lightening that nearly electrocuted you.

A lightening rod should be installed in the building.

5 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by proff010: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Thank you for understanding
ThothHermes:
Very funny title. grin
Thunder is the sound. It was the lightening that nearly electrocuted you.

A lightening rod should be installed in the building.
Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by Ekejoestar(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2020
@ all those that use to say 'thunder fire you' hope you've seen the result now... Op thank God that your village people didn't use you as a burnt offering.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
U mean say "thunder fire u?"

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by schumastic(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
proff010:
Yes the house is mine 3 bedroom bungalow.
Truly their is no any earthing in the wiring system. I will do something about it thank you so much.

If that is the case you have to quickly do it right away. The same thing happened in our office as a matter of fact it happened in the whole area around my office and so many equipments got burnt that day, my boss spent roughly $50,000 do get most of the equipments fixed back and those that were beyond repair, we bought new ones. Mind you, the building has an earthing in it but got bad overtime.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by yvelchstores(f): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pls can someone enlighten some of us on "earthing". What is this and how is it done?
Congrats op.

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hallelujah praise God oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Having This Kind Of Wife.. / All I Desire In 2021 / Please I Need Advice-i Don't Wanna Do Something silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.