Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure (26497 Views)

Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure by MumuCountry: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rubbish! Pure rubbish! I wonder what is inside your head grin do you have rags or pieces of paper stuffed in your head? angry grin Nigeria is “still the best economy and the best economy?” grin where did you get that crap from? You see it doesn’t hurt to admit that your country has failed. When you admit you have a crisis, then you can start finding solutions to them.

angry grin Even a child born today knows nigeria is fvcked up grin and things are getting worse everyday. grin now when you have profound poverty, hunger n starvation, unemployment, insecurity, corruption that is a recipe for disaster. Why do you think Trump banned Nigerians from his country? Because he can see that your country has no future angry grin nigeria don pafuka grin come to Ghana today and see your people everywhere angry grin more and more nigerians are coming to Ghana every day. I wish my govt will issue a travel ban for Nigerians coming to Ghana, like Trump did. grin no country wants to associate with a failed, cursed country grin

Did you say nigeria gave “light” to Ghana? How is that possible? Ghana currently produces more electricity than it consumes grin how can nigeria give what it doesn’t have? As a matter of fact, Ghana has excess electricity of at least 1,000 MW that we can supply to your country if you beg our government grin angry

Lassa fever? Upon all the problems nigerian face? Ooh my goodness. This zoo is completely fvcked grin

femixville:

smiles.. you can see and name our problems, but yet we can manage it and still the best economy and the best market is with us...

what is special about your country, we don't compete with you, we compete with the best and you follow..

can your country lead the rest nation, No!
we don't have light, yeah, we gave you light maybe you paid for that, but you competing with Nigeria is a sign u want to be like us where we are better.. we don't compete with you, Noo! get dat..

kidnapping, terrorism, and the rest, they happen yeah, but yet we are still stronger..
where is Ghana when only Lagos state was the 3rd best economy in Africa, not even a country, you are here flexing shit..

I'm surprised You are even here, what are you doing on nairaland if not for you love us being ahead..

Ghana, Nigeria, don't compare, in size, u don't compare,
in population, don't compare,
in economic wise, u don't near it
market size, military size, wealth of the nation, we invest in your Ghana, we made u and ur Rawlings, nd your political elite can't come here and talk the shit u saying here.
your actors and actress, why are they trooping into Lagos, Nigeria, cos dis is the center of entertainment..

we have our problems, and yet we are so proud of our nation.. keep painting Ghana sef, when we will rise even bttr, the best of you will nvr smell Lagos or Abuja or evn Portharcourt and the rest..

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure by MumuCountry: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Did you say nigerians will be laughing at Ghanaians? For what? Why will nigerians laugh at Ghanaians? If any country is to be laughed at, it is nigeria. grin as a matter of fact, the whole world is laughing at nigeria grin Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes, so I don’t I don’t know what they want to laugh at Ghana for grin sufferheads grin poverty capital grin how many Nigerians are gainfully employed? How many hours of electricity do you folks get in that shiithole? Kidnappers have taken over that zoo grin hahahahahah grin

gredenco1:
Nigerians will be laughing at Ghanaians now but the situation also affects the Nigerian traders.
As he is crying, so is the person he buys from in Nigeria.......
my senior brother does similar business in Lagos and has complained about the border closure..
it's funny until someone that sponsors you is directly affected
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure by Litmus: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria need to somehow make border closure permanent. And, right about now, miscreants will have found other pathway into Nigeria or and working on others. If government is serous, it would take into consideration how security improved during the first weeks of border closure and meet with Israelis to see what we can learn from them about their high walls. Those Israeli walls have proven effective in preventing those suicide bombings that was once a weekly occurrence. Nigeria need to build walls along as much of our borders or employ other high-tech means of securing the border and prevent entry into Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure by femixville(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2020
MumuCountry:
Rubbish! Pure rubbish! I wonder what is inside your head grin do you have rags or pieces of paper stuffed in your head? angry grin Nigeria is “still the best economy and the best economy?” grin where did you get that crap from? You see it doesn’t hurt to admit that your country has failed. When you admit you have a crisis, then you can start finding solutions to them.

angry grin Even a child born today knows nigeria is fvcked up grin and things are getting worse everyday. grin now when you have profound poverty, hunger n starvation, unemployment, insecurity, corruption that is a recipe for disaster. Why do you think Trump banned Nigerians from his country? Because he can see that your country has no future angry grin nigeria don pafuka grin come to Ghana today and see your people everywhere angry grin more and more nigerians are coming to Ghana every day. I wish my govt will issue a travel ban for Nigerians coming to Ghana, like Trump did. grin no country wants to associate with a failed, cursed country grin

Did you say nigeria gave “light” to Ghana? How is that possible? Ghana currently produces more electricity than it consumes grin how can nigeria give what it doesn’t have? As a matter of fact, Ghana has excess electricity of at least 1,000 MW that we can supply to your country if you beg our government grin angry

Lassa fever? Upon all the problems nigerian face? Ooh my goodness. This zoo is completely fvcked grin

There are some things you should always understand, before you talk, you should clear path for foolishness so that you can understand things even better..
One day I pray that your small glorified nation will go through what Nigeria is facing..
Don't forget history fast only that you lack the knowledge to understand some simple things..
Let me open you up to knowledge..

Do you remember how Ghana started as a very poor nation that if not the support of Nigeria, the nation that fed you, who stood by you, borrowed you in short dashed you funds to survive, ask your political elites, they understand better..
Ghana was poor, corrupt, and to the extent that, your people flourish all around Nigeria until our govt initiates the "ghana must go" rule, to force your people back home, even till now, some of your people I know well have nationalised themselves here..

Liberation from poverty and corruption started thanks to Rawlings, and few of ur visionary leaders.. go back to your country history and learn whoever u may be..

Nigeria is never your mate in any phase you may think it to be..
We don't compete with you, never! and it won't happen.
As I once said, your economy even till now is still driven by Nigerian businesses and moguls..

Nigeria is facing the worst challenges of her time, we never call you or any African country for help, we have it, but I accept we having bad leadership and so on, not bad citizens..
We may look divided in words, but not divided in love for our nation.

Yeah, the US banned us, is to make our leaders have the sense of being more responsible.
But, Trump should understand also that, this nation adds even greater to the US economy in every way he may think..
Academically, we always the best,
Go check the best paid workers statistics in the US, they're Nigerians,
Inventions, Nigerians
To the extent that, when the ban came up against Nigeria, CNN pundits were soo shocked to the extent that, they started laying more emphasis how Nigeria most especially among the rest of the African nation has added more good to their nation.

But, I will tell you and will always tell you again..
until Ghana developed like UAE, and become a leader of Nigeria in Africa and evn in our sub region of West Africa, I will give ears to your views on Ghana.. if not, Bleep you wherever you are.

I respect your nation, and I love the spirit of true love Ghanians have for their nation, but compare not your nation with Nigeria. She's bigger then with her bigger problems.. we are facing it, yet, we are still the envy of every nation evn the ones that criticizes us just like you.

If your Leaders dare not say a word against Nigeria as a nation, who are you the citizens.

infact, what are you doing on Nairaland, don't you guys have a platform too..
Don't bite the hand dat fed you, go back to history of your nation, and learn better instead of arguing blindly.. plz.

Nigerians travel to nations to learn, invest and trade.. we don't go to any nation to beg.. we travel for a purpose more bttr, Dats for your correction.. check that. any wer you see Nigerians begging in a any strange land, that means he's a person that was impoverished by dat economy or such doesn't have a good plan bfre traveling or was duped..

so shelve this issue..
God bless Africa.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure by brizziedos(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
vaxx1:
Again Ghana is more than four states in Nigeria, it will take Nigeria sixteen state to have Ghana size and that include , south west , south South, south east. Go study your map again .........

The other ones aren't well thoughtful .... Ghana is not handicapped, infact similar chain of economics exist between the two nations . they are both raw material exporting nation. Nigeria had never feed Ghana. Ghana is not Liberia or Niger.....

E be like say this one dey craze ni??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Ibrahim Idris & Ayiri Emami In Warri Communities To Promote Peace(Pics) / Nigerian Brigade Of Guards: The Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.