Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal (3329 Views)

Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Praizenewstv: 3:07am On Jan 31, 2020
P0rnstar School of Science : Hilarious Name of a School Thats Has Got People Talking.

Wonder shall never seize to end,This is even surprising to me.
This school name has being trending online due to his hilarious name given to the school.

But how can a parent see this kind of name and enrols his or her child to this school.

Do they even have student?.

See the Exposed Video and Photos of the school building ==> HERE

Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by HacheNoire: 3:08am On Jan 31, 2020
It's finished!

God should just allow Fela to blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end.

It's getting unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 31, 2020
List of prefects

Head girl and head boy.. *students Wey dey give head*
Games prefect... * Na him go choose style of nacking*
Health prefect... *diagnosis and treatment of Stds and other sex related diseases*
Time keeper... *identification and elimination of 40 seconds men*
Should I continue?

The signboard fit be mistake. .. These sign makers can madt sometimes

8 Likes

Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by chukwuibuipob: 3:33am On Jan 31, 2020
sad dat skool nor go sell for here sha
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by BlackfireX: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Wetin atiku no go see for Cameroon.
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Praizenewstv: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:
It's finished!

God should just allow Fela to blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end.

It's getting unbearable.
lol....fela ke
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by SniperSmurf(m): 5:21am On Jan 31, 2020
This isn't in Nigeria. Wtf tas the founder thinking? Maybe P0rnstar means something else in his language.
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Muhammad2468(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2020
maybe is south Africa
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Maybe it's a stylish name for a night club.

Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by WonderManly(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2020
You mean where they learn how to give out different types of sounds...

Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Praizenewstv: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2020
WonderManly:
You mean where they learn how to give out different types of sounds...
lol
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Youngkingjaey1: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Who know the location of that school
I want to register
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Escodeb(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2020
More like a joke to me
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Karemarealty288(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na waoooo

Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by WonderManly(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal by Praizenewstv: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne : It's High Time Me And My Mom Visit Nigeria My Homeland / Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman / ‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.