Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal (11155 Views)

This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl / P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Great100000: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2020
A leaked Whatsapp conversation between a guy and a babe has revealed how the man used his knowledge and love for football to freely win the heart of the lady.

A guy who has used his vast knowledge of football to win the heart of a girl who was dating another guy has become a viral sensation online and on social media as many are commending his smart effort which he used very well to achieve his goal.

Read the sizzling and entertaining Whatsapp chat below and perfect your game, maybe you could use the skills to woo your lady's heart.

1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by dawnomike(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Ayam not impressed grin

12 Likes

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Hypnotise: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
He used football to express love
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by NorthernSerene(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2020
Now, where are the people saying watching football is a waste of time and resource?

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Tonyfx: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2020
Cheap girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by KevMitnick: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Dude was sending messages to himself... grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by SocialJustice: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2020
Saturday booking. Come with money.
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by seankafor(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Fake as fvck grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by binary007: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2020
If only they are this intelligent.
But 'Lol" and "kk" do not let them have any sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by efembaba(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2020
D guy was chatting with himself.. If it's true though d girl should be whipped. How cheap can u be?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2020
seankafor:
Fake as fvck grin

Fvck ain't fake, bro. I don't know why people describes anything fake as fvck. I mean fvck is one of the realest things around. Respect the fvck as much as you respect the hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2020
He is way too smooth, she should be wary of him. People like that can talk themselves out of anything. He's going to run circles around her in a relationship. She doesn't stand a chance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by seankafor(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2020
scaramucci:

Fvck ain't fake, bro. I don't know why people describes anything fake as fvck. I mean fvck is one of the realest things around. Respect the fvck as much as you respect the hustle.
shalom cool
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by cRobo: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2020
I know you are lying but continue

I won't say a word
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Liposure: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:
He is way too smooth, she should be wary of him. People like that can talk themselves out of anything. He's going to run circles around her in a relationship. She doesn't stand a chance.
southafrican gal watsup
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by AngryIgboMan: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Good
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by westkid001(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Naso we all know what it is lol

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by XhosaNostra(f): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Liposure:
southafrican gal watsup

Hi smiley
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
fake chat
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Elimon(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
The guy above me is a genius
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Moreover, it's an old pics, trended on twitter years ago. But fakeness wasn't highly spotted then. Unlike now, any format to trend is fast detected.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by MXD5050: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you feel like sharing your emotional issues with someone that can be of help then you should consider a counseling psychologist. You can indeed have a healthy sex life, quite any form of addiction, manage your finance, eliminate undesirable behaviors and have a happy marriage life or relationship. Call or chat up Mr. Anele on 09057016086 a professional counseling psychologist that have help hundreds of couples have a healthy marriage through counseling.
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Nehyooh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hypnotise:
He used football to express love
cool
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by WildChild00(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Experience is the best teacher!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by aimuan(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Great100000:
A leaked Whatsapp conversation between a guy and a babe has revealed how the man used his knowledge and love for football to freely win the heart of the lady.

A guy who has used his vast knowledge of football to win the heart of a girl who was dating another guy has become a viral sensation online and on social media as many are commending his smart effort which he used very well to achieve his goal.

Read the sizzling and entertaining Whatsapp chat below and perfect your game, maybe you could use the skills to woo your lady's heart.

copy copy op..This happened over 4 years ago and it was posted here..
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by frugal(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Nonsense. This crap can only impress primitive, village girls.

Try this with urban Naija girls e.g Owerri or Lagos babes and you will be taught a lesson of your life.

A better chat would have been;

You: Hi Babe, I know you have a boyfriend but I would still love to be in your life. I wouldn't mind becoming your side kick in case your boyfriend fails. For starters, send your account number. You will receive 30k once I drop this chat. You will get the balance of 20k after the weekend. Whats your plan for the weekend by the way wink wink wink

Any other crap does not work with an average naija babe. Words like cash, alert, bank, account, dollars, travel, Euro gets them wetter than that fake chat up in that picture undecided undecided undecided
Big booy cheesy
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
scaramucci:

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Bear007(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Akanimoh113(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
cRobo:
I know you are lying but continue

I won't say a word
But u did grin
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by NUJABEZ: 1:39am On Feb 23, 2020
I think it is staged, but what do I know.

If you're looking for digital marketing work/fulltime -- then please check out my profile.

I have two open positions I need to fill by March. I encourage you to apply or refer someone who might have the experience. Cheers!

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrangee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. / A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.