Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Dear Ladies, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, (1766 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Guy / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / Dear Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Lick Whip Cream Off His Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, by lavylilly: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dear ladies,

I understand that you love your guy very much, which is not a crime. But when you love your guy, use your brain along with your heart. Sleeping in a boyfriend's house is not a decent way of proving love.

Fighting over a boyfriend will not make him love you more. Giving him sex is not a guarantee that he will marry you one thing you must understand about men is that if a LOVES you very much, even if you don't give him sex you don't wash his clothes and you don't cook for him he will still beg you to marry him. So save yourself from unnecessary stress. What will be yours will be yours.

Who will be yours will be yours without effort.

Stop making yourself look too cheap because you are looking for a husband. It is not it just be yourself. Thanks.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, by DryMouth: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
So how will dey keep him?

In as much as you are trying to make a point, i suggest u shut up

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, by MJBOLT: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
op,i hope you are married.

People will be giving advice they need themselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, by whowantfuck(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
which one is giving him sex?
Re: Dear Ladies, by MrCork: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
lavylilly:
Dear ladies,

I understand that you love your guy very much, which is not a crime. But when you love your guy, use your brain along with your heart. Sleeping in a boyfriend's house is not a decent way of proving love.

Fighting over a boyfriend will not make him love you more. Giving him sex is not a guarantee that he will marry you one thing you must understand about men is that if a LOVES you very much, even if you don't give him sex you don't wash his clothes and you don't cook for him he will still beg you to marry him. So save yourself from unnecessary stress. What will be yours will be yours.

Stop making yourself look too cheap because you are looking for a husband. It is not it just be yourself. Thanks.

angry
Re: Dear Ladies, by chigoizie7(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Misplaced priority.

As if women do not have sexual urges or feelings to be satisfied.

Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
DryMouth:

It is you who needs to shut up!
Go and advise your sisters and daughters to keep their men by rubbishing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
If I decide to do a sleepover, it is because I enjoy his company so much I want to spend as much time with him as possible.

The angle you should be coming from is that sleepovers increase the chance of sex happening sooner or later... especially if you sleep on the same bed.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, by DryMouth: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

It is you who needs to shut up!
Go and advise your sisters and daughters to keep their men by rubbishing themselves.
I can see ur problems comes from ur useless poor family background. I ll jst ignore you cos i ve taken an oath not to have anything to with any poor person this new year.

Re: Dear Ladies, by ranmoor: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
You don't have sex with him, you don't assist with laundry once a while, you don't assist in kitchen, you don't even sleepover... and you are expecting proposal? By the time you are 40, you will understand the common saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and loins

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, by francisbarrack(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
OP is high on osogbo weed coz he is not making any sense.
Re: Dear Ladies, by lavylilly: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
francisbarrack:
undecided
francisbarrack:
Re: Dear Ladies, by Phenomenal16(f): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
lavylilly:
Dear ladies,

.oil dey ur head
Sex don't keep a man
Neither do doing wifery duties keep him either
What will be mine will be mine....

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
If I decide to do a sleepover, it is because I enjoy his company so much I want to spend as much time with him as possible.

The angle you should be coming from is that sleepovers increase the chance of sex happening sooner or later... especially if you sleep on the same bed.
you don't normally enjoy the sex
Re: Dear Ladies, by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.oil dey ur head
Sex don't keep a man
does sex keep a woman? or you think only men enjoy sex? why will you expect him to compensate you with marriage after you guys must have enjoyed sex together?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, by fcdgrand(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.oil dey ur head Sex don't keep a man Neither do doing wifery duties keep him either What will be mine will be mine....
pure (hymen intact) virgin keep a man
Re: Dear Ladies, by Phenomenal16(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
fcdgrand:
pure (hymen intact) virgin keep a man
..I thought u guys said is not all about being a virgin
Re: Dear Ladies, by fcdgrand(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..I thought u guys said is not all about being a virgin
you mean the simp men?, well for me, hymen intact virgin wife any day, any time

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, by proclinician: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
lavylilly:
Dear ladies,

Unfortunately men are waking up. The simps are reducing in numbers. The red pill movement is gradually getting to a permanent sight. It seems like marriage is the goal of these women that have nothing meaningful to do with their lives. At that even a time will come when a man will date 3 men and promise 3 of them marriage then just like in hunger games, have them compete unknowingly for the stupidass "marriage" price.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, by pryme(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.oil dey ur head
Sex don't keep a man

At the same time you can loose what could be yours,
sometimes over thinking things like the Op is implying can only make you stumble even when there is no block.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, by pryme(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol sex is also part of the "knowing" process.
Re: Dear Ladies, by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
The fear of being 35 and single is real

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, by missimelda01(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Too many relationship counselors on the internet.. what I know for sure is that there's no one rule that works for everyone. When you get into a relationship, try to study your partner and find out what works for you both. Don't come online expecting to find the perfect answer to your problem.

Meanwhile, why do guys like sleepovers? grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
There's no manual to keeping a man.... You can sleep over, give him sex, wash his clothes, sweep the house, iron, Cook and he'll still marry you.

On the other way round you can still not perform those duties u go still see husband marry..
Re: Dear Ladies, by lavylilly: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2020
wink
Phenomenal16:
.oil dey ur head
Sex don't keep a man
Re: Dear Ladies, by AryEmber(f): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
See the way guys are crying on top this thread esp the sex part. Dear future daughter (if any), don't be deceived by any idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, by IyaTola: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Phenomenal16:
.oil dey ur head
Sex don't keep a man
Sure
Re: Dear Ladies, by IyaTola: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
AryEmber:
See the way guys are crying on top this thread esp the sex part. Dear future daughter (if any), don't be deceived by any idiot.
Re: Dear Ladies, by BaddieFreak(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
lavylilly:
Dear ladies,

Preach until every lady understands that what will be yours will be yours.

You don’t have to do anything extra to tie a man down neither do you have to look cheap and rely on him.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, by lavylilly: 2:32am On Jun 23, 2022
undecided
DryMouth:

Re: Dear Ladies, by Truvelisback(m): 3:47am On Jun 23, 2022
lavylilly:
Dear ladies,

That one na ur own. The lady i must marry, must do I.T in my house b4 i marry her. I must see what i want to marry b4 marrying her to avoid being scammed. She must cook, wash my clothes, and keep my house clean b4 i would marry her.
Re: Dear Ladies, by kakaaa77: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2022
This point you're trying to make is a pointless point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Are Really Up To Something Fishy, See Davido Recent Photos / How Do I Cure Conji As A Guy / Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.