Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Namibian Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Namibian Visa (5475 Views)

Seeking For Admission In Namibian Schools / Pls I Need A Namibian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
lordsheep:

@justwise

You are a little boy!!! I can see how nervous you are but I bet you that you will meet your doom very very soon except you change from your childish and silly attitudes of accusing people of what they are not.
You see how the fire is burning in you? it's just a fact that you will meet your doom!!! keep accusing people of what they are not!
You i.d.i.o.t.i.c bastardd son off a poor bitchh!!!!

Stop ranting and go ahead with ur empty threat, you are just full of nonsense, you talk far too much, do ur worst, i dare you.
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Justwise

MAY GOD BLESS ''LORDSHEEP'' IF HE IS NOT A SCAMMER AND HAVE GENUINE INTENTION IN THIS FORUM!!!!

AND

MAY GOD DESTROY ''JUSTWISE'' AND PUT AN END TO HIS DECEPTION IN THE FORUM IF ''LORDSHEEP'' IS A GENUINE BUSINESSMAN WITH GOOD INTENTION TO HELP ''PASSY234'' WHO IS IN NEED OF NAMIBIAN VISA, AMEN!!!!

PRAY WITH ME AND SAY AMEN AND WE SHALL SEE RESULT!!!!

@ everyone in the forum

PLEASE SAY AMEN TO THE PRAYERS ABOVE TO SETTLE WHO IS REAL AND FAKE HERE!!!! PLEASE MAY EVERYONE IN THE FORUM SAY AMEN TO THIS PRAYER IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO SHOW justwise THAT HE IS VERY WRONG ABOUT HIS JUDGEMENTS TO ME!!!!!

cheers!!!!
Re: Namibian Visa by lordsheep: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2010
@justwise

You call it ranting? You just wait for the wrath from God when it decend on you!!!! It will be too late to appologise!!!
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2010
lordsheep:

@JustwiseMAY GOD BLESS ''LORDSHEEP'' IF HE IS NOT A SCAMMER AND HAVE GENUINE INTENTION IN THIS FORUM!!!!
ANDMAY GOD DESTROY ''JUSTWISE'' AND PUT AN END TO HIS DECEPTION IN THE FORUM IF ''LORDSHEEP'' IS A GENUINE BUSINESSMAN WITH GOOD INTENTION TO HELP ''PASSY234'' WHO IS IN NEED OF NAMIBIAN VISA, AMEN!!!!
PRAY WITH ME AND SAY AMEN AND WE SHALL SEE RESULT!!!!
@ everyone in the forumPLEASE SAY AMEN TO THE PRAYERS ABOVE TO SETTLE WHO IS REAL AND FAKE HERE!!!! PLEASE MAY EVERYONE IN THE FORUM SAY AMEN TO THIS PRAYER IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO SHOW justwise THAT HE IS VERY WRONG ABOUT HIS JUDGEMENTS TO ME!!!!!cheers!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When was the last time you saw ur doctor?
Re: Namibian Visa by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2010
lordsheep:

@justwise

You call it ranting? You just wait for the wrath from God when it decend on you!!!! It will be too late to appologise!!!

You expecting an apology from me? You are obviously useless
Re: Namibian Visa by saintbajar(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2010
@eridah2007

if you ok you go read before you post.

@lordsheep.

i laugh you in Zurich. you are talking rubbish

look at what you are posting

if you are truly ok as you say then just give up cause every one

here knows you are a scammer. stop trying to make it look like

you are a good guy. silly rabbit, useless fool

jobless goat, crazy basted, mumu chicken. tongue tongue
Re: Namibian Visa by Dare14: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ lordsheep

you are very crazy for insulting justwise.
Re: Namibian Visa by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2010
See Rushing, grin grin dem don brust your prick embarassed aplology 2050 ??
Re: Namibian Visa by ebimarian: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
passy234:
Hello house,
Will like to know if anyone has an information about a genuine travelling agency that can procure a Namibian visa.
Will be visiting there with some friends and currently we are not in Nigeria and there is no Namibian embassy where we currently reside. We are all Nigerians.
Thanks and will welcome your recommendations.

please are you already in namibia....please how is life in namibia...im thinking of relocating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account / Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k / I Am Planning On Moving To Lagos Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.