Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... (3749 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by maya007: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2020
niddle abortion ko...sex in d middle ni...all this small children that wont face there books and let us rest on NL dese days with sex stories....na wa o
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by BetterMan247(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Softly collabo!!!! lust life don shattered love life
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2020
But eerrmmm.... You mean husband? Because boyfriend/girlfriend/ is not God's agenda o. Boyfriend and male bestie have the same standing, likewise girlfriend and female bestie. All na chop chin chin!

Lamanii22:
Besties(opposite sex) would always be a problem to relationships... Imagine! My boyfriend is only allowed to have God, the father, son and holyspirit as his best friend...

Same applies to me too..
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Men, you are so angry. Indeed, your bones are really touched. E dey pain wella!

Kennyprince:
That's good news. You ll be hustling so to make your girl proud she ll be busy following one stupid Bleep boy in the name of bestie.

The day I ll get my woman with any "thing" called bestie the relationship is ended.

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Enemyofdarkness: 5:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Preshieben:
I think I also need a bestie undecided
can I be your bestie?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by bukatyne(f): 5:07am On Feb 01, 2020
How do people do best friends of the opposite sex when they have boyfriends/girlfriends?

1. What is the function of the bestie?
2. What is the function of the BF/GF?

I would think the logical thing would be entering a relationship with your 'best friend'. That is already a solid foundation for a relationship.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by nuelyoyo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

woman look for another man or another bestie and stop complaining here...
I hope what you are missing about your bestie is not what I am thinking
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Skmoda(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
nuelyoyo:
I hope what you are missing about your bestie is not what I am thinking
Do I look like Blu03
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by nuelyoyo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
God punish that lady I will be dating that will refer to another man as her bestie. If I am your man and I am not your best male friend, then we shouldn't be dating in the first place.

I have noticed this bestie bulshit mostly among ladies, the best a guy can describe another female who isn't his girlfriend is 'friend', not bestie.

It is disrespectful to your partner for you to refer to another person as a bestie.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by nuelyoyo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

Do I look like Blu03
sorry, my bad.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by nuelyoyo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
The word 'bestie' got me sighing.
embarassed
I miss him so much!
I hope what you are missing about your bestie is not what I am thinking.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
wink
nuelyoyo:
I hope what you are missing about your bestie is not what I am thinking.
He was my bf.
Re: Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... by nuelyoyo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
wink He was my bf.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unforgettable Night Bus … (18+) / Hidden Scenes In LION KING, You Didn't Noticed At All!!! / Zimbabwean Husband Begs Wife After He Caught Her Bedding Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.