Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Jubilation As Federal Government Starts Payment Of ‘33,000 Naira Allowee’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jubilation As Federal Government Starts Payment Of ‘33,000 Naira Allowee’ (330 Views)

I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. / Jubilation In The Southeast As New 5000 Naira Note Take Ojukwu Image / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Federal Government Starts Payment Of ‘33,000 Naira Allowee’ by correctkidabc(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
There has been a high jubilation over the country as Federal Government of Nigeria Start Implementation And payment of 33,00 Naira Allowee.

This is coming just days after the director-general of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Shuaibu Ibrahim, revealed the monthly allowance of corp members had been increased to N33,000.

Source:https://correctkid.com/jubilation-as-federal-government-starts-payment-of-33000-naira-allowee/
Re: Jubilation As Federal Government Starts Payment Of ‘33,000 Naira Allowee’ by Eazi1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ope o, make I dey call my coper sisters sile

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Award Winner #angeliquekidjo catches Up With burnaboy and His Mother(vid) / "I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music, I Am The Pace Setter" - Terry G Claims / Yeye Boyfriend On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.