Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (52336 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
farem:

Can you see another one? Even when the smoke is inside movie, he is beeen sentenced to believe there must be fire inside the TV!

grin u see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by eyinjuege: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
tot:

Diplomatic passports are issued to government officials / Foreign Service officers for the purpose of conducting diplomatic assignments or attending meetings.

I know someone who has never held any government position in Nigeria with a diplomatic passport.
It sounds impossible and I also didnt believe it, till I saw it myself.
Things are happening Naija sha
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by mu2sa2: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Musa, Musa , which one do you really wish its fake the first or the second news?

SPOKE your mind.

The one that will make you dance like you won Baba Ijebu.

We all know the one. grin
Young man, think straight.
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by SPENCERD(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
I knew the news was fake because 1st of February been Saturday is the first workers empowerment summit which papa usually anchors from Canaanland,there is no way he could have travelled when he has a program at hand.
Now I see the reason why that senator proposed death sentence for fake information and hate speech.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Lokoyen(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
ugodson:
Even if he was denied, it was later issued to him.

And Oyedepo can't be denied visa cos one of the criteria of a visa been issued is d individual should have a tie here in the country..... He has over 10billion worth of property here and is married with kids, he has been to the US over 50 times Y will dey now refuse him?

Ma wah for Nigeria, we are happy at peoples failures Y Nigerias Y?

That is our life here. Nigerians rejoice at the downfall or another person, just because in their entire lifetime and generations to come, they can never come close to their achievements.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Lokoyen(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
SPENCERD:
I knew the news was fake because 1st of February been Saturday is the first workers empowerment summit which papa usually anchors from Canaanland,there is no way he could have travelled when he has a program at hand.
Now I see the reason why that senator proposed death sentence for fake information and hate speech.

Honestly I support the bill. This fake bloggers can do anything for traffic.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by fashrola(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Can there be smoke without fire

After confirmed by a verified Twitter handle? What are u smoking lately?
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by westcole: 5:24am On Feb 04, 2020
ajani68:
Is he God?
Nah. But an Oracle of God, ordained for His Mission.
Who you follow determined your future my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.