Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (135586 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Makavelli25: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yawa don burst
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Renforce:
And so? Somehow what 2 consenting adults did is a news worthy to go round Africa? Madness!

I tire.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
when you later realised shes now stretched more than you can handle

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
The love for pussy will take 80% of African men to hell

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
potent5:
The headline should have read: "a man caught sleeping with his wife's neighbor".

grin grin

The question is away or home match....I guess it's away match...who dey house??
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Which one be flagrante delicto again ?

According to Wikipedia, In flagrante delicto (Latin: "in blazing offence"wink or sometimes simply in flagrante (Latin: "in blazing"wink is a legal term used to indicate that a criminal has been caught in the act of committing an offence (compare corpus delicti). The colloquial "caught red-handed" and "caught rapid" are English equivalents.

The phrase combines the present active participle flagrāns (flaming or blazing) with the noun dēlictum (offence, misdeed, or crime). In this term the Latin preposition in, not indicating motion, takes the ablative. The closest literal translation would be "in blazing offence", where "blazing" is a metaphor for vigorous, highly visible action.

Thanks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
dre11:

Drama As Adulterous Couple Caught Red Handed In Action

https://iharare.com/watch-drama-as-adulterous-couple-busted-red-handed-in-bed/

with this small brezz undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by sacx: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
The act of exposing people's unclad photos to the public just because they were caught in a compromising act is so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by meum: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
My guy humble undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmmm, don't know what he's looking for in another woman that his wife don't have.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin grin
Looking like a hungry tad pole. See muscle for head grin

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oluneutral:
caught red-handed by their respective spouses

If that's the case, then, let the cheating woman's husband marry the cheating husband's wife, i.e let them switch spouses.

Case closed.

Attorney general Gbam.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by 9jamag(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
This Zimbabwe people and sex scandal are like 1&2 ooo

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Am sure you need a business name/ brand name!! But you are sticker and not know what to choose. Let help to the stress off you.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6a9ed7976f?utm_source=com.gbwhatsapp_Mobile
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Can you people just stop talking and leave so we can continue?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Young6x1:
East African and bad news are like 5&6
Bro,Zimbabwe is in South Africa n not East Africa.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Truthbites: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2020
I begi...are they kids...caught ke? Them steal or Kee person? It's so annoying to dehumanize them like this

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by tolijascro(m): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
Mheen! Look at how sober they are. Even the Puscy and dick are sober. God is wonderful. How the remaining parts of the body got to communicate to the dick and puscy that they have been bursted is still a mystery. It's indeed INSIDE LIFE!

You're indeed a comedian....you got me laughing hard grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by MztrChukwu(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Two consenting adults chose to have sex. Married or not, they made their decision and choose the path to adultery. It is their choice. Let them enjoy what they desire.

Why pick a camera to shame them?

Does making a video of their act make you a more upright person?

If anyone is aggrieved or hurt by their actions, let them seek redress in the court of Law.

Why the show of shame over the internet?

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2020
xamuel17:
she was only being a good neighbor ..... after all the Holy book says, Love ur neighbor as urself
Don't quote the Word of God wrongly, please. God's word is very sacred.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 1:21am On Feb 01, 2020
Renforce:
And so? Somehow what 2 consenting adults did is a news worthy to go round Africa? Madness!
so its okay for dem to cheat mr adultery
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by fabulous2000(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Join the optimist Tv for business secrets, sales and marketing secrets, how to make money daily, personal branding and all the likes.

https:///2347052817037?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20Tv%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Rubbish. Instead of them to go a d look for hotel to do their own and retaliate,they went about doing FBI. Na those two people that fok themselves win the march jo. I ate dull people

The lady in the video resembles Bola146 die. I hope she is not the one because currently she is not in the country
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by toprealman: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2020
SLAP44:
This can only happen in Harare cheesy
Even there in Lekkii, e dey happen too.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Not in support of this but please if you are in a serious relationship or married, always delete your chats.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Renforce: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2020
naijacentric:

Even if they do it doesn't strip them off their fundamental rights. There's no reason that justifies snapping a person's nude and posting on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 01, 2020
dre11:

Drama As Adulterous Couple Caught Red Handed In Action

https://iharare.com/watch-drama-as-adulterous-couple-busted-red-handed-in-bed/

Believe me, they will still do it again.
I can see it in their eyes! grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:41am On Feb 01, 2020
'this can happen only over my dead body' quote by Robert Mugabe
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2020
naijacentric:

Sex between two consenting adults is not a crime whether they are married or not it's only a moral infraction

If you feel aggrieved you seek legal redress in a law court!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / I Was A Husband: My Experience / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.