Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (135169 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Rottymil(m): 6:24am On Feb 01, 2020
atmstyle:

What if the other wife is not the man's type? cheesy
He gath to manage her ni o. Where there's one chance there's no choice
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by jimb(m): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Channel heart dey fork bad nah
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Ballotelle(m): 6:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Anybody with the video please send to 08032962213 via WhatsApp
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Many are doing it,but few are caught. This thing happens everywhere everyday
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by willoski(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2020
The only part that struck me was when i saw this line and i quote According to his profile on social media site, LinkedIn he works for a non-governmental organisation which focuses on the education of the girl child. If you understand me you go know waiting i mean.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by banhammy: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Are they COZA members?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2020
all this story makes me feel is remember my childhood
my aunties were very wicked to me

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by sunnywise2000: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Mad oh smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a Coza.
indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by moorevic(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2020
That one na hotel angry angry angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Binismaeel: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2020
dre11:
Drama As Adulterous Couple Caught Red Handed In Action

https://iharare.com/watch-drama-as-adulterous-couple-busted-red-handed-in-bed/

So this this happens in real life tooo
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by toye440: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Kini Big Deal?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Meteng: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2020
I don't know why people cannot allow people to knack in peace
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Ghenisean(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Zimbabwe,chaaaai,this people self,always on the news on Nairaland for only sexual activities only.

Them too like sex abeg,its like I will even school there,so I can trend on Nairaland ooooooo.

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by patani(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2020
bmdmixer:
no pawn intended but their language sound like igbo

They are speaking Shona.. Robert Mugabe's tribe
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Which one be flagrante delicto again ?

It is a legal term for being caught while committing a crime
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
ok for example they should be able to add a little bit of security to the privacy because whenever they are doing something negative, they should be able to hold on to their responsibilities so that they are negative attitude and influence will not commit other people positive goodness, if you really know what I mean because in terms of Africa negativity it has really gone far and when foreigners and abroad people citizens have seen this kind of news it is a very big embarrassment for the Africans because it does not pay a good notification for us, knowing it does draw bad negativity options for us, we Nigerians or African, Zimbabwe country does not know what they are supposed to make their time productive, this is a very big embarrassment I know it was fun but right now it is not what Africa is hoping for.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by bmdmixer: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2020
patani:

They are speaking Shona.. Robert Mugabe's tribe
oh okay but u can't deny d similarity sha
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

Sex between two consenting adults is not a crime whether they are married or not it's only a moral infraction

If you feel aggrieved you seek legal redress in a law court!
are u a lawyer or married it seems so easy to say
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Leave them joor
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
The woman in question does not look bad.

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Izzymore(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Only in Harare
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
All this drama because of usb and usb port.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
The man is obviously a useless man while the woman is a very stupid person.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by HabaHaba: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a Coza.

God! Which kain person u be sef? What a "Coza"!!!
Hahahhah, I don laff taya

Kudos to ya mouth!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) by Caseless: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
madone:
op this small thing u can explain in 5 sentences why this long espistle

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.