Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman (21304 Views)

Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion / Ibom Deep Seaport & Lekki Seaport To Start Operation In 2021 - Shippers Council / Ibom Deep Seaport: A Maritime Gateway To West And Central African Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
2sexycom:
It is simply HOME TRAINING. Akwa Ibomite are well raised from home. They are the cleanest in Nigeria and well disciplined. Go to Akwa Ibom and you will not see the kind of dirts you find in other states. It is simply home training. A lot of parents have failed this country. I lived among them during my school days and their ideas about personal hygiene is second to none.

Blue3k should know this because I once read he is from the state...

Akwa Ibom AYAYA!

I think you are right although i think calabar is the neatest, and Akwa Ibomite i have met are some of the most ditribalised and friendly, my friend is married to one

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by 2sexycom(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

I think you are right although i think calabar is the neatest, and Akwa Ibomite i have met are some of the most ditribalised and friendly, my friend is married to one
man, aside my tribe, they are the next I wouldn't mind marry from... love those people so much.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by thundafire: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Then Calabar own abi dat short Ayade scam them too
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Zooposki(f): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2020
2sexycom:
man, aside my tribe, they are the next I wouldn't mind marry from... love those people so much.

I think South south region as a whole is detribalized because we have so many different ethnic groups.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
cool

Watch how some developers and Land grabbers would rush to Akwa Ibom and claim no mans land

I must say i have huge respect for Akwa Iboms past and present Governors, they are strategical about diversifying from oil
*They built world class Stadiums and backed it with 5 star hotels and several golf resot and to crown it the started their own Airline Routing Lagos and Abuja.. this is tourism master peice
*now they are about finishing their own seaport and to crown it up an industrial estate is being built and almost completed,
*If only the can build their own Intergrated Power Project and the development and industrilization would be astronomical

This is why Vissionary Politician like Tinubu, Ameachi, Akpabio, Udom, Ganduje, Kwankwaso and Fashola can never ever do any wrong in my eyes

you are simply in pain
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Arijude:
you are simply in pain

grin how can i be in pain when i just had a lovely breakfast... we know the people in cifia pain over my comment atleast i no mention name
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

grin how can i be in pain when i just had a lovely breakfast... we know the people in cifia pain over my comment atleast i no mention name
you had breakfast in pain, anger and heartache. This great news I know saddens your soul.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
TRASH
sad soul
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Arijude:
you had breakfast in pain, anger and heartache. This great news I know saddens your soul.

see has you are crying on my mention, kpele oo take panadol, atleast the sweet thing is you cant block me, you would continue seeing me taunt you hahaha Ndi Developing Land graber

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

see has you are crying on my mention, kpele oo take panadol, atleast the sweet thing is you cant block me, you would continue seeing me taunt you hahaha Ndi Developing Land graber
onye ofe. We grabbed your papa land?
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Arijude:
onye ofe. We grabbed your papa land?

Onye Banga and Onye shit looking Nsala no reach grab land for here naa..
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by ifiokjohn(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

This man is a blessing in disguise.

At a very slow and steady pace, Sectors are springing up and rising to the challenge.

Now I am forced to agree, He was God sent.

But just Jesus, He was hated by his very own people and later appreciated after demise.

Buhari deserves an applause

Never shall we go back to the days of PDP (Corona Virus)
Shut up please. stop all this PDP hatred. it doesn't fit you
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Onye Banga and Onye shit looking Nsala no reach grab land for here naa..
onye ofe mmanu, shey we grab your papa land? I ask again
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Arijude:
onye ofe mmanu, shey we grab your papa land? I ask again

you cant , we dont sell land to Osu.. family policy
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

you cant , we dont sell land to Osu.. family policy
omo ale, do you even have land to sell
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Arijude:
omo ale, do you even have land to sell

chai i tourch a nerve.. the thing pain am
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Arijude(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

chai i tourch a nerve.. the thing pain am
hmm Mtchwww omo ale, do you even have a land to sell and how does selling a land translate to land grabbing?
You are even an omo ale and in Yoruba land, omoale has no right to own a land.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by ourema(f): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2020
asha80:
simply build a rail from the port to connect to aba and join the already existing ph to maidugiri rail line

Good thinking ;good product
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by TRAVEL101(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nice development
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by sotherefore: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
What do you mean...you think akwa ibom is Biafra or what?
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Blue3k(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yankee101:

You'll do good in/with project management

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by CSTR2: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Lekki port LFTZ enterprise is the finacing partner lol so suck that in
Financing partner my foot. A product of the akwa ibom state government.

What has that got to do with the fact that if it were left to Yoruba, akwa ibom will not have a sea port.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by CSTR2: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
sotherefore:
What do you mean...you think akwa ibom is Biafra or what?
No, it means it will benefit biafra or igboland or whatever you call it.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
CSTR2:

Financing partner my foot. A product of the akwa ibom state government.

What has that got to do with the fact that if it were left to Yoruba, akwa ibom will not have a sea port.

Obasanjo approved Ibom sea port as thats on exclussive list, Tinubu's Lekki port LFTZ enterprise co-funded it with the chinese, please tell me what ibo man did except shamefull chest beating
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by CSTR2: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Obasanjo approved Ibom sea port as thats on exclussive list, Tinubu's Lekki port LFTZ enterprise co-funded it with the chinese, please tell me what ibo man did except shamefull chest beating
Shut up.
The sea port is a long term project of the akwa ibom govt.
The Chinese are building it, while igbo importers would do the actual job of making the port functional in fulfilment of our dream of having an eastern seaport.
And akwaibom shares direct border with Abia state.

Anybody else is just there for the inevitable free money.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
CSTR2:

Shut up.
The sea port is a long term project of the akwa ibom govt.
The Chinese are building it, while igbo importers would do the actual job of making the port functional in fulfilment of our dream of having an eastern seaport.
And akwaibom shares direct border with Abia state.

Anybody else is just there for the inevitable free money.

yen yen yen stop being pained ibo boy, Tinubu got this one first, same way INTELS co-owned by Tinubu , Atiku and Volpi runs the show every other Ports.. read the Project details and shine your eyes on Lekki port LFTZ enterprise, hahhahaha!!!

Ibos are not finacially bouyant (Check regional GDP, FDI, Trade volume, amount saved and transacted by banks per region) and dont have market so its a game of productive people not leeches and parasites

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by CSTR2: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

yen yen yen stop being pained ibo boy, Tinubu got this one first, same way INTELS co-owned by Tinubu , Atiku and Volpi runs the show every other Ports.. read the Project details and shine your eyes on Lekki port LFTZ enterprise, hahhahaha!!!

Ibos are not finacially bouyant and dont have market so its a game of productive people not leeches and parasites

Clown.
You keep talking nonsense. Investing in a business opportunity does not mean shitt.

Akwa ibom definitely will not complain if Tinubu spends some of that Lagos money on akwa ibom.
It is cool money.

The project belongs to the akwa ibom state government and it would help the state and the eastern region at large.
That is all that matters.

Now piss off.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by solmus: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
CSTR2:

Clown.
You keep talking nonsense. Investing in a business opportunity does not mean shitt.

Akwa ibom definitely will not complain if Tinubu spends some of that Lagos money on akwa ibom.
It is cool money.

The project belongs to the akwa ibom state government and it would help the state and the eastern region at large.

Now piss off.

yeah right if only you can read page one and google the project you wont embarrase your Shout yeast people anyways its a finance and concessioning plan dumb dumb
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Blue3k(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Stop spreading false information. Lekki port LFTZ is obviously a financing LDSP. Ibom Deep seaport is being funded by Akwa Ibom state, Federal government and Bolloré- PowerChina Consortium. It's even referenced in article.

Bolloré Africa Logistics–PowerChina International Group Limited Consortium (the “BolloréPowerChina Consortium”) has emerged the preferred bidder for the Ibom Deep Seaport Project (IDSP). This selection followed a rigorous evaluation process conducted by the Evaluation Committee convened by the IDSP Ministerial Project Development and Steering Committee (MPDSC) on competing bids received in response to the IDSP Request for Proposal (RFP). China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. emerged as the reserved bidder.

The Honourable Minister of Transportation has approved the IDSP project to proceed to the next stage of the Public Private Partnership (PPP) procurement process which is negotiation with the preferred bidder with the view to work out the investment and concession details.

https://www.icrc.gov.ng/preferred-bidder-for-ibom-deep-seaport-selected/
The IDSP is promoted by the Akwa Ibom State Government and will be owned by the federal government through the Nigerian Ports Authority in partnership with the Akwa Ibom State Government and private investors.

https://ppp.icrc.gov.ng/project/55)
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by fashrola(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
cool

Watch how some developers and Land grabbers would rush to Akwa Ibom and claim no mans land

I must say i have huge respect for Akwa Iboms past and present Governors, they are strategical about diversifying from oil
*They built world class Stadiums and backed it with 5 star hotels and several golf resot and to crown it the started their own Airline Routing Lagos and Abuja.. this is tourism master peice
*now they are about finishing their own seaport and to crown it up an industrial estate is being built and almost completed,
*If only the can build their own Intergrated Power Project and the development and industrilization would be astronomical

This is why Vissionary Politician like Tinubu, Ameachi, Akpabio, Udom, Ganduje, Kwankwaso and Fashola can never ever do any wrong in my eyes

There's Ibom power plant feeding the national grid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (Photos) / Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank / Latvia University Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.