Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman (21305 Views)

Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion / Ibom Deep Seaport & Lekki Seaport To Start Operation In 2021 - Shippers Council / Ibom Deep Seaport: A Maritime Gateway To West And Central African Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Georgebaba: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dididrumz:
I thought it was Soleimani grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman by EdiskyHarry: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
solmus:
cool

Watch how some developers and Land grabbers would rush to Akwa Ibom and claim no mans land

I must say i have huge respect for Akwa Iboms past and present Governors, they are strategical about diversifying from oil
*They built world class Stadiums and backed it with 5 star hotels and several golf resot and to crown it the started their own Airline Routing Lagos and Abuja.. this is tourism master peice
*now they are about finishing their own seaport and to crown it up an industrial estate is being built and almost completed,
*If only the can build their own Intergrated Power Project and the development and industrilization would be astronomical

This is why Vissionary Politician like Tinubu, Ameachi, Akpabio, Udom, Ganduje, Kwankwaso and Fashola can never ever do any wrong in my eyes

may God bless you and your entire generation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (Photos) / Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank / Latvia University Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.