Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo (42976 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by hikiki(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
first ever Nigerian to play for Manchester united! just hope he will not be the worst signing ever! congrats
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by kiddoiLL(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
ChristineC:
Rashford plays 10 eh? I know he has No 10 on his back, but abeg no be by force to write opinion.
CheedyJ:
[/quote][quote author=ChristineC post=86274839] Rashford plays 10 eh? I know he has No 10 on his back, but abeg no be by force to write opinion.
Wtf are you saying? Dyu think it's about the jersey number?
Dyu guys even pay attention when watching games??
Ole loves using Rashford as the free role which is the number 10. Do you really think Rashford is a striker? He's more of a winger but Ole uses him in the free roe instead
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
DownChelsea:
you love mediocre entities merely by virtue of featuring Nigerians?
He is not mediocre, top scorer of AFCON can't be mediocre.
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by succana: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
What about kelechi, he played for Manchester City
DownChelsea:
Amuneke has the record then... as for Oliseh, in terms of “bigness” or greatness (not form oo). Man Utd pass Juve.

So Amuneke is 1st with barca
Ighalo will be 2nd with United
Oliseh 3rd with Juve
Martins 4th with Inter
Kanu and Mikel and Moses will share 5th, 6th and 7th with the middle class London clubs

1 Like

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Boss13: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ighalo God dey work wonders. Happy for him as a Nigerian but concerned as a United fan.
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by femi4: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
DownChelsea:
Amuneke has the record then... as for Oliseh, in terms of “bigness” or greatness (not form oo). Man Utd pass Juve.

Ighalo will be 2nd 1st with United
Oliseh 3rd with Juve
Martins 4th with Inter
Kanu and Mikel and Moses will share 5th, 6th and 7th with the middle class London clubs
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by LesbianBoy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oboy I am just watching skysport and the man there said even Antonio Conte wanted to sign Odion Ighalo for inter milan.

No I no gree! Abeg let him share his jazz man. All these people wanted to sign him shocked shocked
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by StrikeBack(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
masterflowx:

But he can't bench Lord Lingerdiho nah

Manure is gradually turning to AC Milan of England. Second hand or bringing players out of retirement is their code.
Let this be the last time you mention Acmilan again

Behave!!
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by CsRockefeller(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Freciprocal:

Gbenga Okunowo

You Sabi ball. Only few know that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by femi4: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
DownChelsea:
Mikel was signed by United and sold few hours later. It’s a record for the shortest transfer ever, I think
It wasn't a transfer, he put on the jersey then later change his mind just when he was about to sign
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Jloveme(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Up Man United!

Now see how many Nigerians will now start watching Man United again. grin grin

Something tells me this deal is not just for footballing reasons. They need Nigerians money and fans. I mean Man United grin grin

For your small mind abi?
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by StrikeBack(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
DownChelsea:

Oliseh 3rd with Juve
Martins 4th with Inter
Taribo west
Acmilan and inter Milan

1 Like

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Jloveme(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
LesbianBoy:
All of you insulting Man United for buying ighalo saying he is not Man United quality abeg....

How many goals does Daniel James, Lingard, Mata, Martial have?

Yet they play for Man United. I see him doing well in this current Man United squad. Remember a one eyed man is king when surrounded by blind people. If ighalo should score like 8 goals before season end or even 10 baba would be hyped by the media grin grin

Him go get injury for him 1st match for Manchester United. Na that time United hierarchy go know wetin hit them���Nonsense
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by femi4: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Martinelli35:
like seriously what are you saying?.kanu played for inter and arsenal at there prime,taribo played for inter and AC Milan,obiora nwankwo,Joel obi,obinna nsofor also played for inter.oliseh played for juve.amunike and one other Nigerian left back,I forgot his name also played for barca.we have had Naija players played for liverpool,Chelsea,even Mikel was signed by manutd.ogbeche played for psg as did okocha.even real Madrid signed adebayor,a Nigerian by blood.
Gbenga Okunowo

1 Like

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by eddiebomba(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jarus:

Barca had Amuneke, Oliseh played for Juve.

They also had Gbenga Okunowo - remember him?
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Mcowubaba: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Up Man United!

Something tells me this deal is not just for footballing reasons. They need Nigerians money and fans. I mean Man United grin grin
Ighalo or no Ighalo, we have always been watching Man Utd cool
GGMU, red blood cell, red is the identity

1 Like

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Khaleell001(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
hisexcellency34:
His jazz must be very strong. The type Chioma used on Davido. I will pick Lukaku over Ighalo a hundred times

Your gullibility is epic.
If your useless juju affects people and was so strong why didn't it stop the White man from colonizing your forefathers?

.It's God favour and hard work..

1 Like

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by donoro(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
So man u went from lukaku to ighalo grin grin ighalo lwkmd
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by eddiebomba(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Inter wanted Ighalo, Tottenham wanted him - now Man Utd have gotten him.

Omo Ajegunle na serious hot cake now!! shocked shocked grin grin grin

When God says it's your time, even devil go know. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Kayharry(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
kiyosaki1:
It's yet to be confirmed.

From bbc sport. ...The Nigeria international is currently in China, which could complicate the completion of any deal before the deadline at 23:00 GMT.
carrasco was in China when he was loan to athletico Madrid today.
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by ChristineC: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
femi4:
Gbenga Okunowo
he was no left back
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Obdk: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Lol...
City have Aguero, Jesus, Mahrez, Sane as attackers.
Liverpool have Salah, Firmino, Mane and Origi...
Chelsea have Willian, Abraham, Odoi, Giroud...
Arsenal have Aubameyang, Lacazette, Martinelli, and Pepe....
United have Martial, James, Ighalo and Lingard as attackers...
(Rashford plays No 10)

It's a fight between Chelsea and United for the weakest attacking forward in the league

U had to remove rashford who plays as left sided attacker for man United to make ur stupid point..

For ur information Manchester United front 3 have more goals between them than Liverpool front 3
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Afrikween(f): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jesusiyeeeeeeeeee cry
Man U why
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Jarus(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
eddiebomba:

They also had Gbenga Okunowo - remember him?

Sure
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Kayharry(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Done deal already .
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by garfield1: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
DownChelsea:

Oliseh 3rd with Juve
Martins 4th with Inter
Rubbish.how is man u bigger than juve? Even ac milan is bigger than man u.juve has more trophies in europe and at home than man u and more victories

1 Like

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by didymario7(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Up Man United!

Yea right, they need money from the world's poverty capital..
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by garfield1: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
NORSYK:

Ajax is way bigger than Juventus and Inter Milan
Dutch league is bigger than italian league?
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by popoopeyemi: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Done deal

Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by mikel88: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
DownChelsea:

Oliseh 3rd with Juve
Martins 4th with Inter
Go back to history bro, Gbenga Okunowo played for Barca in late 90s to 2001. He featured in 14 senior matches under Luis van gal.
Re: Man United Set To Sign Odion Ighalo by Swanzi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
How Nigerians including their president would attend the signing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

McGregor Vs Mayweather, T-Mobile Arena, The 20,000 Capacity Venue(Photos) / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.