Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Feel Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Lonely (743 Views)

5 Things To Do When You Feel Lonely And Unloved / Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Lonely by TrollKiller(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
embarassed cry
No one to laugh with or talk to tonight. Chao
Lonely nights all the time
Re: I Feel Lonely by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Feel Lonely by Ladylite: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
TrollKiller:
embarassed cry
No one to laugh with or talk to tonight. Chao
Lonely nights all the time

It is when there is no one that you will learn to enjoy your own company and discover that you are all you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Lonely by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

It is when there is no one that you will learn to enjoy your own company and discover that you are all you need.

Na lie.
Re: I Feel Lonely by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Na lie. This is just what people say to console themselves. Everyone wants companionship even the meanest person I have ever met.
Re: I Feel Lonely by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Get busy then.
I hardly feel lonely except im not with my phone.
Re: I Feel Lonely by Ladylite: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Na lie. This is just what people say to console themselves. Everyone wants companionship even the meanest person I have ever met.

Shuuut up, companionship abi, go to your street and help the beggars or to an hospital and find companionship, it is in seeking relationships that you can't build that many of you make mistakes and claim to only be human.

Oga spend time alone with yourself, the universe wants to teach you to be alone.
Re: I Feel Lonely by Oluromantic: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Shuuut up, companionship abi, go to your street and help the beggars or to an hospital and find companionship, it is in seeking relationships that you can't build that many of you make mistakes and claim to only be human.

Oga spend time alone with yourself, the universe wants to teach you to be alone.
Lol. Your heart break experience must have been brutal. The very reason you shd avoid being alone. It's already affecting your approach
Re: I Feel Lonely by Farki: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Join the vasline crew.
Re: I Feel Lonely by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
smiley
UnclePrincipal:

i concur. 100%
Even psychos feel the bitter pang of being alone.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Lonely by stanliwise(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blu03:
smiley i concur. 100%
Even psychos feel the bitter pang of being alone.
Being alone isn't the same as being lonely.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Lonely by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
stanliwise:
Being alone isn't the same as being lonely.
I know. It's the latter i meant. Being alone emotionally, lonely

1 Like

Re: I Feel Lonely by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

Nigga chill. If you wish to be lonely, so be it. Damn

(1) (Reply)

New Era: NYSC Couple Wed In Their Khaki Uniform In Kano- See Photos / Who Wants To Gist? / 10 Bizarre Cases Of Addiction You Won’t Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.