Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads (628 Views)

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by missimelda01(f): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oh hi cheesy

Well I wasn’t joking when I said that single men also feel lonely on romantic days like Valentine’s Day grin

For those of you in relationships or situationships, I have something really special for you.

For as low as 15,000naira, you can gift your loved ones a valentine package and have it delivered to their doorstep.

You can also customize a gift box according to your taste and budget, send me a message on 0 7 0 5 0 5 5 3 1 7 2

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by johnkey: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
olosho with better yansh na just 1k without gift.

4 Likes

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by missimelda01(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
johnkey:
To treat STDs cost more than 1k, think about it.

1 Like

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by johnkey: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
missimelda01:

To treat STDs cost more than 1k, think about it.
hahaha see ignorance o, i'm safer with an olosho than with a present day AVERAGE naija chick that sleeps around for fun without protection and pretends like mad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by blackpanthar: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
missimelda01:
Oh hi cheesy

Well I wasn’t joking when I said that single men also feel lonely on romantic days like Valentine’s Day grin

For those of you in relationships or situationships, I have something really special for you.

For as low as 15,000naira, you can gift your loved ones a valentine package and have it delivered to their doorstep.

You can also customize a gift box according to your taste and budget, send me a message on 0 7 0 5 0 5 5 3 1 7 2

Sooooo what's the plan for Valentine.... Should I come to your church? grin grin
Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by tnerro1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
With the way Buhari has killed the economy, single guys are happier this valentine period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by missimelda01(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
tnerro1:
With the way Buhari has killed the economy, single guys are happier this valentine period
I don’t think so, it doesn’t cost too much to make someone smile.
Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by Burgerlomo: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Some single men and not all of them
Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by missimelda01(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
blackpanthar:

Sooooo what's the plan for Valentine.... Should I come to your church? grin grin
This time, send me a hamper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by MufasaLion: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
johnkey:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by mosdii(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fallacy of the highest order.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads by blackpanthar: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2021
missimelda01:

This time, send me a hamper cheesy

Haaa
Mama mia .... You wanna chop my hamper without letting me meet your pastor or parents. grin

E clear say you don get correct bobo for Valentine already. sad

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interpret / Men, Here Are 7 Ways You Can Attract A Lady Without Saying A Word / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.