Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (41507 Views)

Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Reply :should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Compa / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Goel: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
sulaak:

It has nothing to do with tribalism. Nigerian are not happy with the state of Nigeria as a country, major regions rightly believe that they are being exploited by a Fulani elite's that contribute only poor rulers and killer herdsmen. Very few Nigerian especially those in the South will not miss the demise of Nigeria as a country. India split into two countries, a prosperous India and a backward Pakistan.
No, Pakistan was more prosperous from independence to start of 21st century.

Indian growth started in 1990s and India left Pakistan behind in nearly all sectors between 2000 and 2015.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by themanderon: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please ohhhh if we boycott those things listed which ones are we producing here that will replace those things? Last last na beg we go beg, Europeans that have the clout do not dare challenge the Americans is it a country where more than 80% of Americans don't even know exists that will boycott them and they will feel the effect?
America is that mystery Babylon the Bible spoke about, all nations on earth depend on her and it sits upon many waters(The Pacific and the Atlantic oceans) like the bible vividly described. All nations on earth where made rich by her so no one can presently confront them easily, not Russia not China but the time of her judgment approaches.
For now America sneezes the world catches cold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by shogsman(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
I understand why so many Nigerians like and obsessed over Trump.

He is a weak man's idea of a strong man, a dumb man's idea of a smart man and a poor man's idea of a rich man.
You might just be the most intelligent person on this platform
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Mikelsogo1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
the travel ban is a wake up call to Nigerians to get the best from their shit hole nation, nobody can disrespect you if your worth is known. let's increase our value
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Litmus: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Americans generally like Nigerians and America is too powerful in any case, but Nigeria/Nigerians could target Trump's business interests. Its about time we Nigerians begin to think about these things, it’s about time blacks begin to adopt strategies like this, which is somewhat of a new path.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Theoarhics: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
This one countries are banning and bounding Nigerians like demons is a pitiable state that this govt has brought us.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Litmus: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
The most significant crime Nigerians commit abroad is that of not creating Lobbies, Associations and Advocacy and Pressure Groups.

P.S

Blacks need to get Trump! I mean get him; African Americans and Nigerians working to target his Buisness, it's time to stop acting helpless in the face of twarts like these.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by tballeyy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who Nigeria help
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by sulaak(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
At least Buhari is smarter than the fake Nigerian Nationalist idiot that want a weak Nigeria to retaliate

Nigeria will work to fix security lapses that led to a US curb on immigration from the country, President Muhammadu Buhari has said
Mr Buhari said he wants Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, to have "productive relations" with the US.

He has appointed a minister to lead a committee to "study and address" the new visa requirements.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-51341570

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Sokosuji: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
FemiMaduka:
Yes! We can start by boycotting the internet.
I dey tell you,.. Google,WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram,twitter,YouTube,we chat,yahoomail, etc.

How we go do am grin
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Rosskiye: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

How did we ever sink this low. This is the lowest self esteem I have ever seen. SMH. Is Iran equal to America Yet don't they stand their ground. Poverty and illiteracy has finished us in this country

He's got nearly 500 likes for his comment. Shows Nigerians are mentally sick and full of self hatred and inferiority complex. The people that claimed they love Trump. See how Trump has spat in their faces and yet they still play dumb slave to America. Mumu people with low IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Flaame(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
I really do not blame Trump,I blame our God-forsaken dead leaders who can do a lot to help this country but really do not give a flying Bleep! Trust me,if Nigerian resources are used to make the country as it should be, Trump and so many other great countries will come gold-digging.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by toplinetrtrend: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Full of hate and negativity, your perception is your reality.

Even you should be angry if you understand just an iota of the evil buhari has done to this country.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Legendguru: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Retaliate on your own US care less about u . Better retaliate your own government and push then to work and make life better for the masses
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by ZombieHUNT: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
allthingsgood:

Stop lieing u didn't vote, you are a perpetual wailers. Tell the truth. Even if buhari turn Nigeria to shangrila u will still continue to wail. I hate it wen wailers try to gain credibility by lieing that they voted buhari, wen many of u don't even have PVC.

Anyway buhari will keep soaring. the more u hate the more he succeed. So prepare to wail will eternity bro grin

Buhari called you lazy Nigerian youth in the US.
Now they have banned you from ever stepping dirty lazy foot in their country...

Buhari and his family can travel any where they wish.... But not you

Zombies are walking dead things that applaud those who oppress them. ... Spits

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by ZombieHUNT: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rosskiye:

He's got nearly 500 likes for his comment. Shows Nigerians are mentally sick and full of self hatred and inferiority complex. The people that claimed they love Trump. See how Trump has spat in their faces and yet they still play dumb slave to America. Mumu people with low IQ.

Buhari told them you are a lazy youth
They do you have them do...
Open their doors to lazy youths?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Onlyonebuhari: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Our population is a diamond to global market. Should we boycott any country's product, Nigerians will bring them to a standstill.
God bless my land.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by allthingsgood: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Buhari called you lazy Nigerian youth in the US.
Now they have banned you from ever stepping dirty lazy foot in their country...

Buhari and his family can travel any where they wish.... But not you

Zombies are walking dead things that applaud those who oppress them. ... Spits

Ignorance is your problem. U don't even know what the ban is about. Just busy regurgitated silly roadside gossip
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Samade7: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Stop lieing u didn't vote, you are a perpetual wailers. Tell the truth. Even if buhari turn Nigeria to shangrila u will still continue to wail. I hate it wen wailers try to gain credibility by lieing that they voted buhari, wen many of u don't even have PVC.

Anyway buhari will keep soaring. the more u hate the more he succeed. So prepare to wail will eternity bro grin

Go get life joor.......which success are u talking about? Pple are suffering out there, u came here talking nonsense. Which of his policies has ever favoured the masses? I don't blame the man na pple like u I blame. Price of things keep going up everyday, now we are ban from getting US visas. So what success are u talking about?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by larryking540: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Flaame:
I really do not blame Trump,I blame our God-forsaken dead leaders who can do a lot to help this country but really do not give a flying Bleep! Trust me,if Nigerian resources are used to make the country as it should be, Trump and so many other great countries will come gold-digging.

And do you know the funny thing ,by next week during federal road fixing ,,our government will still employ a foreigner to come supervise the job ,while our civil engineer sit at home thinking of how they will survive ,our mini just too much from the government
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Sadteen: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2020
The American president can obliterate our economy if we choose to retaliate.
We won't survive a trade war with the U.S. We aren't as strong to go head to head with a superpower like the U.S.
The best way out of this is for the Nigerian government to approach the matter diplomatically
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by ZombieHUNT: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Ignorance is your problem. U don't even know what the ban is about. Just busy regurgitated silly roadside gossip

Lazy yoot... According to ur president
You are swimming in the pool of ignorance ..
Buhari is a terrorist.. What do we do to supporters of terrorists??
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Budline1(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2020
roymary:
It's not only "retaliate" , it's "rita dominic".

Did you hear Trump bad-mouth citizens of his country? When Buhari was busy belittling Nigerians, calling us lazy and criminals, Publishing photos of countless young men and women tagging them scammers and thieves- How on earth do you expect anybody to give a damn about Nigerians?

This man we voted for was the biggest mistake. He has done a good job at setting the nation backward- He doesn't mind if we are eating from the gutters.

Do we still have Vice President in this country?? Be like na mute mode him dey now.

The world has no respect for Nigeria. They didn't call him lifeless for no reasons.

undecided undecided undecided

Well said bro. Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Jinglebell70: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
The government should be faulted for all this..
Imagine publicizing young citizen to the world that this are scammers and sort..
Why will any other country want to have Nigeria in there country..
The worst part is the issue of 360 club house in challenge Ibadan last 3weeks..
My friend was there and was arrested despite him not having any thing that can implicate him been called yahoo and truth be told he wasn’t involve in any cyber crime but he spent almost 5days in efcc custody..
But to my greatest surprise, it was publish here on nairaland and other social media that efcc arrested 89 yahoo boys..
Aren’t we causing damage to our nation?
Our leaders are dumb
Instead of them to choose the saint and the culprit then give us exact figure..
They snap all of them and gave us false number of people arrested as yahoo boys..
If other countries sees what the government post, will they not believe Nigeria is not a country to be friendly with?
May God help our nation and I hope it won’t be long for us to be blessed with almost faultless leaders..

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Sojlovelyguy: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ain’t sure law enforcement would do that without a proper investigation.

Plz bewared.
Fluster are out there.
If you are being given this account details for any such of business transaction. Plz not they are scammers;..
They have scammed me with lot of money.

Plz play safe. Nigeria youth are out there causing pp tears.
Sorry may sound so irritating thereafter.

Name; OSARIEMEN GODWIN A.
Acct Number; 3139785859
Bank; FIRST BANK
Contact; 07087972223

Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by MOSICATED5(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Very funny idea . You go stop using apple but you must use Google and Wikipedia Abi. PLS Google and Wikipedia are not product from Daura
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by allthingsgood: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Samade7:

Go get life joor.......which success are u talking about? Pple are suffering out there, u came here talking nonsense. Which of his policies has ever favoured the masses? I don't blame the man na pple like u I blame. Price of things keep going up everyday, now we are ban from getting US visas. So what success are u talking about?

Olodo go read about about d ban before blabbing
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Samade7: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Olodo go read about about d ban before blabbing

Pele effico......but u should have answered the question I asked u instead.

Ur mumu administration has killed many international companies since dey came into power in 2015. They promised jobs creation but millions have lost their jobs cos of their useless policies. He closed the border to help the local farmer or for his own selfish interest? Ask him if is eating local rice in his house.

U are here supporting lies, olodo.
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Fourwinds: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
allthingsgood:
The problem with Nigeria is disloyalty and sheet stupidity. Many Nigerians are opening teeth and dancing that trump banned us. In their mind since they know they will never get chance to travel out so they don't care. Foolishly they don't understand international politics and the effect of the ban on Nigeria internationally.

Take a look at the class of countries trump grouped us into. This is how we will be viewed by the international community. If u think the ban will punish the rich or elite that u so envy, think again. They are more connected and privileged that ur sorry poor dumb ass grin
nonsense
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by allthingsgood: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Samade7:

Pele effico......but u should have answered the question I asked u instead.

Ur mumu administration has killed many international companies since dey came into power in 2015. They promised jobs creation but millions have lost their jobs cos of their useless policies. He closed the border to help the local farmer or for his own selfish interest? Ask him if is eating local rice in his house.

U are here supporting lies, olodo.

Hahaha wailer una frustration Neva start grin grin

Sai baba till eternity
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Rating(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
So what happens if Nigerians boycott American products? Do we now go Chinese?
Re: Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? by Samade7: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
allthingsgood:

Hahaha wailer una frustration Neva start grin grin

Sai baba till eternity

Who's frustrated?

Let ur bubu come up with any policy, it will never have any impact on me n my households.

Go n hug transformer guy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.