Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) (78094 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Twitter removes #EndSARS emoji after ban / LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by ClassicMG(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Yes Lagos needs to get rid of this okada and keke napep people

1 Like

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by asatemple(f): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Some days are like that
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by solmus: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
And Na Audio governor be the neighbour to Lagos...

Chei

them don even full ibadan, but no worries, haboki fit carry you from here to maiduguri for 50 naira

2 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2020
For those working in VI without car. Get ready to trek long hours o

4 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Heading back to Kano

3 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by frankobobby(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Who knows the six local governments or article stating the six local governments?

2 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Afrikween(f): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet you are not a lagosian so in your mud village it's not possible for you to know what lagosians going through from the hands of this nuisance .
You shouldn’t have insulted his village, but you’re right about the nuisance and accidents these dumb assholes have caused.

2 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by WarriAproko: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Very good.. it will reduce d nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2020
ClassicMG:
Yes Lagos needs to get rid of this okada and keke napep people
how would working class people get to their place of work
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by juman(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2020
So sad that many of our people dey do okada as job.
If we have regular power supply, more than half of lagosians would go back to their towns and villages to live better life.

3 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
I'm yet to recover from the trekking this morning cry
Alternative pls

Bicycle

5 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by newsgerian: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Snipper007:
Watch how mumuric will issue a statement claiming it's targeted on the north/mooslims
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2020
We want our lagos back abeg ... extend it to the other side too ...
Abeg make anybody no come and constitute nuisance in our lagos abeg ...

3 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by dederocs(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Less environment and noise pollution, less orthopaedic cases, less chaos in our roads and cities, it's good, no serious city incorporates okada into its transportation master plan, cos of the hazards.

3 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Fake news everywhere
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by solmus: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
Alternative pls

good for you, it would make you more sexy

3 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Truthbites: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Okada men, okada men okada men, how many times I call una?? ?? ?? . After collecting 1,000k to votes these guys in see una lives? Used n dumped
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by SoNature(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Sanchez01:

Those are Northerners relocating to God-knows-where.

They come into Lagos with truck loads of people and motorcycles and now that the state government has said no to them, they are left with no option than to leave the way they came lest they die of hunger.

Some of you have never been to Lagos before but you are pseudo-knowledgeable about the affairs and activities of the state. Beats my imagination.

Most Nigerians have been to Lagos.

Lagos is the most visited Nigerian state

2 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by emerged01(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
People don’t know that banning okada and Keke in those 15 local govts Is a good thing to do. I sincerely thank Sanwoolu for this good policy. These people come into Lagos in thousands just the way there are leaving. They have become a threat to Lagos state security. If you are fortunate to see how they sleep in those Keke when it is night,you all will agree with me that it is a good policy. In fact it will reduce agberos in VI.

7 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Smara(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
okorotalkative:

Bicycle

yea, saw more of that today
Hmm!
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
dederocs:
Less environment and noise pollution, less orthopaedic cases, less chaos in our roads and cities, it's good, no serious city incorporates okada into its transportation master plan, cos of the hazards.

Fuel tankers, trucks and other heavy duty vehicles cause more harm on the roads than keke and bike

1 Like

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by eguarojeona: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Smara:
Alternative pls
Ocar?
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by olaric(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Can't remember the last time any government in Nigeria made any law to suit the poor. This is by far the worst government ever in terms of inflicting hardship on the people of Lagos State. Suddenly, Lagos wakes up and decided that the poor will be eradicated.

So, how do Opay, Max and Gokada recoup their investment? These are entrepreneurs that may have taken loans from the banks, and now the government is kicking them out by way of a wicked policy. This too harsh.

2 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by 4gunners(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
For those working in VI without car. Get ready to trek long hours o
I tell you. I don't know how people will survive.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Disguised Boko haram members eventually leaving for where they came out from initially.

3 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Ayemileto:
I heard the reason why they banned Okada and Keke Napep is because some people are using it to commit crimes.

Hopefully, they will soon ban all cars and buses too since those criminals will most likely upgrade to using cars and buses.

Banning Okada and Keke Napep is not the solution to security challenge.

In Yola capital of adamawa this motorcycle's were baned since 2010/11 bcs of crime they use to commit..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin

Abokis on the move again.....hunger will soon revert Afonja agberos back to their stock_in_trade which are robbing vehicles at gun point in traffic and home raids.

My only worries and concerns is for the young Afonja youths struggling to eke out a living driving keke napep.

As for the sea of developers riding okada and keke, they should go back to Biafra republic and farm.

These directives from Lagos state governments just dey sweet my belle, next line of action is serious clampdown on street trading and illegal markets all over Lagos.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2020
grin grin grin

Aboki on the move again.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by amajimichael: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
I'm sure 90% of them campaigned and voted for Sanwoolu.
Gradually sense will locate Nigerians 1by1

Well said man... Good sense will locate us indeed!
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2020
APC Government has never brought smiles and happiness from the day the party was created.

Rather evil, hardship, cries and sufferings always. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by AceRoyal: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Now we can clearly see the region that majorly makes up the bunch of bike riders in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.