Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) (78467 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban / LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by ABINTUK(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet you are not a lagosian so in your mud village it's not possible for you to know what lagosians going through from the hands of this nuisance .

Especially those Hausa okada men... I hardly know your destination, but they will claim they know and proceed to take you to a wrong destination.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by zeeatallied: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Edo state government should not ban more local government from using keke

A niggarrr just invested in that shitt recently o

Bought a keke for almost seven hundred thousand naira
And i gave it out to one man for hire purchase
Anyway that is not gonna be my problem. We don already reach agreement. Na him know where he want for go drive am
It is either you don't care bout your investment or you just wanna act care free. You better be concerned about where your keke ends up because it is still yours under hire purchase arrangement. Otherwise you can kiss you money good bye.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by selemempe: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Sanchez01:

Those are Northerners relocating to God-knows-where.

They come into Lagos with truck loads of people and motorcycles and now that the state government has said no to them, they are left with no option than to leave the way they came lest they die of hunger.

Some of you have never been to Lagos before but you are pseudo-knowledgeable about the affairs and activities of the state. Beats my imagination.
I thought all of us are struggling to be in Lagos... Afonjas don't know how to stick to one narrative
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Okuda(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Yabsun:
People commenting good development, nuisance will reduce in Lagos... Nuisance will reduce for banning Keke napep and Okada really?... Between Danfo drivers and Keke or Okada riders, who create nuisance more?. Even agbero Lord, their king in Oshodi knows the truth. I don't see any sense in this sanctioning to me. Render people jobless without creating any alternative for surviving is a bad governance

there is a very high security threat with okada nd keke in Lagos. very high.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2020
dingbang:
LASG want to work seriously on BRT as well as cabs
in VI that is crowded already Joke
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Snipper007:
Watch how mumuric will issue a statement claiming it's targeted on the north/mooslims

Shot that your useless mouth up, you jobless igbo fool, what concern muslim with okada? Is it only muslim doing okada? Alaileko lasan

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by dominique(f): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2020
If the pointing governor Sanwo-Olu can successfully eradicate the hazardous nuisances called okada and keke off busy roads, his ratings will spike up a whole lot. Fashola successfully got them off the roads only for Ambode government to allow them crawl back in their thousands causing nightmares to other motorists. If you've never driven on busy roads with these suicidal elements, you will never understand how much of a pain in the butt they are. They should return to their Niger or Chad or wherever in the north they came from.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by techstack: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Good
Security is paramount
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Snipper007: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Shot that your useless mouth up, you jobless igbo fool, what concern muslim with okada? Is it only muslim doing okada? Alaileko lasan

No need 4 insults my friend, just watch closely grin
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by haibe(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2020
dingbang:
LASG want to work seriously on BRT as well as cabs
so they should have done this before the ban. Because currently there is no alternative
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Smara(f): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2020
eguarojeona:
Ocar?
what's that?
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Smara(f): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
idonhammer:
Trekking kwa, you no get car?

Noo tongue
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by metroid(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Anyway that is not gonna be my problem. We don already reach agreement. Na him know where he want for go drive am

If he go and no come back, what will you do?
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Chicastle: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
My question is, when would Afonjas and their government in Lagos start changing those their yellow Oven they called bus?. Onoy as wear when I enter that Oven , chain. I weep for Lagos . port Harcourt be like Europe . almost every car I'm Lagos dey smell why? They should change those yellow bus oven. Everywhere yellow yellow?
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by snipesdam(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=solmus post=86284742]cool

Ambode almost caused chaos before he got booted out, trash and dirt littered everywhere all because he wants to destroy Fashola's legacy, he abandoned Fasholas light rail, and only concentrated on ikorodu roads,
I’m z4
too bad Audio Governor Seyi Makinde would welcome this bike men to neighboring Oyo now just to form nice guy for the media

.[/z4 we ]
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Bear007(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Well, that's the idea..
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by idonhammer: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Ok,double your hustle.You go buy car this year.

Smara:

Noo tongue
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Smara(f): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2020
idonhammer:
Ok,double your hustle.You go buy car this year.

Amen! ẻsẻ gaan! smiley

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by tiwiex(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
I'm sure 90% of them campaigned and voted for Sanwoolu.
Gradually sense will locate Nigerians 1by1
They are too many. The truth is most of them are from the poor north. The northern leaders have handled human development very poorly. The result has been high unemployment and the south always receives the impact in cases like this. Same here in Ibadan. There are just too many of them. All these recent actions always seem like the north is the target. The reason is simply because they are usually the ones causing it. No fault of the unemployed. They want to work. Same argument on Amotekun.

This is all the restructuring we are talking about. Let regions know they have problems across board including education so they wake up. The south has turned to a dumping ground for northern failures.

Sanusi Lamido has said it in many words. We cannot continue like this. The system will surely collapse.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by solex1988(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
When a government give an order stopping a particular job,at least alternate means should be provided for some if not all
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by naijacentric(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Disguised Boko haram members eventually leaving for where they came out from initially.

yeye man who ask for ur opinion
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Moziano22(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Damnnnn niggarrrr
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Maykanu: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lagos state just subscribed to more hardship, and crime.

Does d of plight of d masses mean anything to the governmen? What other job opportunity is in place for these people to sustain their livelihood?

These and many questions, without answers.

But won't be surprising if we wake up tomorrow to see a govt registered keke and okada owned by the government or top politician plying our roads.

Its well.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Liposure: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rumour has it dat d dreaded corona has landed in nigeria
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by wavylevel: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Use a taxi or cycle to your destination. Cycling is also good exercise. It will make you fit and healthy.

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Chidonc(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

It's your business, wait till it totally banned and see if the man won't return it or his route be saturated and see if your payments won't delay or renegotiations started afresh.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by martowskin1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Ambode almost caused chaos before he got booted out, trash and dirt littered everywhere all because he wants to destroy Fashola's legacy, he abandoned Fasholas light rail, and only concentrated on ikorodu roads,

too bad Audio Governor Seyi Makinde would welcome this bike men to neighboring Oyo now just to form nice guy for the media

Do u know this bike men are Nigerians?

Do u think they enjoy driving bike......

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Op, something dey do u for head, Jos, Abuja, Anambra fit ban okada but when Lagos do same thing, una go complain
because you are not among the suffering masses abi?
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
The way they'll flood Abeokuta and ibadan will surprise you.
Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by Snipper007: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
metroid:

If he go and no come back, what will you do?

He will say "Damnnnnnn niggarrr" grin

Re: Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) by kokomilala(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
I think this claim- Thieves go plenty- because of a government policy to outlaw either touts or any anti-progressive thing is too lame and reeks of the banality that has characterised the knee-jerk reactions and the tired clichés they've become.
Which sane society or clime do you have the kaleidoscope of madness that yellow buses and okada riders depict? Yes,people need to survive and have invested a lot in these anomalies, but they shouldn't be spared at the expense of the socio well being of the state .
On October 1,2006,El Rufai,the then FCT minister,outlawed the activities of okara riders within the Abuja metropolis. Heaven didn't fall .Neither did hell freeze over.If anything, Abuja became sanitised and was ranked as one of the best planned cities in the world.
Apart from the ho-hum that has characterised the failure of government, the see-saw engagements of the yellow buses and the maniac okada riders are concerns for well-meaning people.
Defenders of the mess this twin menace have caused should look for better excuses.

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’