Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" (722 Views)

Now That Everyone Has Read Saint Obi’s Marriage Story And How It Led To His Deat / My Curiosity Led Me To Try Sexual Enhancer Yesterday / Nigerian Lady Bled To Death After Boy Friend Used Her For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
A Nigerian man has threatened seriously to cut off his manhood as in his own words "it does more bad than good". He has tried all he can to resist but all to no avail. so, following Jesus word he has decided to go to Heaven castrated
-its me ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" by chachanga: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blakewilli:
A Nigerian man has threatened seriously to cut off his manhood as in his own words "it does more bad than good". He has tried all he can to resist but all to no avail. so, following Jesus word he has decided to go to Heaven castrated
-its me ooo

E go shock you when the lust hits even after castration but you've no means of release.

Is really what Jesus said? Or Renew your mind on the Word and be emancipated from carnal enslavements?

Solution's from "spirit to soul" not "body to mind".
Re: Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
chachanga:

E go shock you when the lust hits even after castration but you've no means of release.

Is really what Jesus said? Or Renew your mind on the Word and be emancipated from carnal enslavements?

Solution's from "spirit to soul" not "body to mind".
smiley . If your right hand should make you sin, you cut it off. For it is better to go to Heaven with a missing body member than to go to hell with your whole body.. Hope the stupid thoughts go away after this. Only fear is, developing a phantom limb

(1) (Reply)

MAD OO!!!! See What Your Fav' Celebrities Wore To #AMVCA7. / Why Do Some Guys Keep Some Girls For Sex And Another For Marriage / After S*x See What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.