Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,061 members, 7,856,238 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Now That Everyone Has Read Saint Obi’s Marriage Story And How It Led To His Deat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That Everyone Has Read Saint Obi’s Marriage Story And How It Led To His Deat (448 Views)

The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) / Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Everyone Has Read Saint Obi’s Marriage Story And How It Led To His Deat by RTID: 10:25am On May 19, 2023
Now that everyone has read Saint Obi’s marriage story and how it led to his death, let me just tell you the truth.

Dear Kings and Queens, in these times, you are 70% likely to marry a wrong partner that will change the trajectory of your life from positive to negative or even worse, lead you to your early grave.

Saint Obi gave up his career and it still wasn’t enough. He gave up his life because of a wrong marriage.

This is why the person you marry is perhaps the most important decision you’ll ever make, you cannot leave that decision to chance.

You can study Economics for 4 years, graduate, be unemployed and go back to school to study medicine in 8 years and start practicing.

You can correct several mistakes you make in your youth but marriage is one thing you cannot correct.

Some people will comment that they can divorce, but by the time you’ll be filing for divorce, marriage would have taken your life to a trajectory where you may not recover from.

It is my prayer that all of you reading this posts make the most intentional choice of partners.

Men, find good and kind women who are untouched by the fabric of modern society.

Women, be found only by men who have strong character and family values.

Half of your life problems are solved with the right partner.

Goodluck everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Now That Everyone Has Read Saint Obi’s Marriage Story And How It Led To His Deat by 1Alex: 10:29am On May 19, 2023
You are in order

1 Like

Re: Now That Everyone Has Read Saint Obi’s Marriage Story And How It Led To His Deat by PoliteActivist: 10:48am On May 19, 2023
OP one mistake you make, there is no "right" partner.
You can only guess - that's how human beings are. They can seem what they are not plus they also change over time and are different under different circumstances.
Also, you "train" your partner. No matter how "right" a person is, if you start on the wrong foot and wrong training, it won't work.
In short the whole thing boils down to luck. But if you two are intentionally VERY RESPECTFUL, AND VERY CONSIDERATE, AND VERY CAREFUL about each other (no careless talk whatsoever), a marriage has a very high chance of working!

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Making My Life Miserable, Man Begs Court / Side Chics Are The Real Wives That Were Never Married. / 10 Thing I Will Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.