Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Am I Making A Mistake? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Making A Mistake? (2779 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
You very well could be.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Lamanii22(f): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
chival:
She's smart. She's not really into you so move on. Help her if you want to, but do not expect anything in return.

She's not even into him.. She just needed help.. Plus I have never met a man that would help for free.. They always wanna marry the lady..
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Michelle55: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Over smart dey worry that babe.. She doesn't like you at all yet she's in love with your money/assistance.
Op, if you want to help her, kindly do so without any form of emotional attachment/feelings. Keep it neutral!!
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wise up, bro. Don't sponsor or support any lady in school, with the intention of marrying her in future. Ladies of today don't have Joy. She can shatter your heart into bits. Look for another lady that is ready to settle down. Women don't always marry who they love, they mostly marry who is ready. No dull yourself, bro.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by roybanjo100(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Abortedfetus:

My issue is that I met a girl in my church that am really interested to marry.
She is this really church type, sings in choir and all.
She is in her 2nd year in school.
When I told her my interest, she said she is not interested in any relationship for now until after school.
That I should talk to her mum which I did.
The mum said she has to pray about it that she does not want her child to suffer as she has in marriage.
That was like a month ago,
We still see in church and she is really friendly with me i.e the mum, but she has not given me a reply.
The girl has gone back to school.
I told her am ready to sponsor her education if I can have a commitment from her that we are together.
That we can get engaged pending when she is done with school.
But she reluctant to give in.
That she does not want any distractions.
What am really worried about is that she is asking me for financial support in school which am willing to do and which I have been doing. Her parents are not really that comfortable in cash and I know she needs the money.
Am I making a mistake that I might regret or is there something I can do to commit her more to me so that I don't spend my money and at the end,
We don't get married.
Am working and I earn over a 200 thousand excluding my allowances.
I need your advice.
She made a statement to me onces that is making drag my feet,
That if I can't wait for her to finish school and I see someone else, that am free to get married.
Am a just confused right now as I don't want to look cheap by giving her a condition before helping her in school neither do I wanna look foolish by helping her in school with an expectation of marriage.
abi dindinrin ni eleyi nii....U never learn lesson for life? instead of taking up her school responsibilities, its better u start investing it on 2 odds
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:
I am 100% sure u will regret it. She is just in year 2 and in her whoring stage and there's nothing u can do to keep her. Do not send her any money rather give ur money to ur sis and mom. Allow her to pass her whoring stage before u say anything to her via commitment. Most men are idiots and I won't be surprised if u ignore my warning.

LOL zzz.. grin grin grin
Most guys are idiots.. This right here got me cheesy grin grin grin
You savage guh..
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Originalsly: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
EditorAdorableM:

What's your reason for helping her?

Is it out of kindness and pity for her financial status?

or to tie her down to u only?
She's made it clear she's not ready now.

See question?...JAMB question to take you out of a jam. If the first answer is yes.... no mistake..no regrets. If the idea was to really tie her down ...then you're making a big huge mistake.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by mcmurphy132(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:
I am 100% sure u will regret it. She is just in year 2 and in her whoring stage and there's nothing u can do to keep her. Do not send her any money rather give ur money to ur sis and mom. Allow her to pass her whoring stage before u say anything to her via commitment. Most men are idiots and I won't be surprised if u ignore my warning.
God bless u broda
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by calmG(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:
Op listen to this guy
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Chamakh93: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
aje!!!! this OP no mature at all. why will you tell a lady you will sponsor her education if she agrees to date you , which kind yeye talk be that one . it obvious the lady is not into you, so my brother move on.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Buuks77: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Where are those single nairaland ladies, see potential hubby oo. Come and grab Ur copy now before it becomes too late
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Yes you are
Guys stop using money to attract a lady biko
She won't be able to tell you NO because the money will stop coming
If you want to help her financially do it out of good will of your heart and no emotions attached. And again she was surviving before you came so why the offer that you will sponsor her if she agrees to date you? undecided
If she use your head and later don't marry you, you will come and create a thread that women are scum

How old are you and how old is she?
Probably in her early 20's I guess
She is at the prime of her life and obviously not thinking about marriage at the moment. She is focused on getting good grades and graduating
Marrying in school don't even favours the academics of female so Mr leave the girl alone.
Look for a matured Lady to marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. / Bizarre! Man Seen Having S£x With Mad Woman In Akwa Ibom Broad Daylight (video) / My Gf Reported Me To Her Siblings For Slapping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.