Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Am I Making A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Making A Mistake? (2778 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Making A Mistake? by Abortedfetus(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
My issue is that I met a girl in my church that am really interested to marry.
She is this really church type, sings in choir and all.
She is in her 2nd year in school.
When I told her my interest, she said she is not interested in any relationship for now until after school.
That I should talk to her mum which I did.
The mum said she has to pray about it that she does not want her child to suffer as she has in marriage.
That was like a month ago,
We still see in church and she is really friendly with me i.e the mum, but she has not given me a reply.
The girl has gone back to school.
I told her am ready to sponsor her education if I can have a commitment from her that we are together.
That we can get engaged pending when she is done with school.
But she reluctant to give in.
That she does not want any distractions.
What am really worried about is that she is asking me for financial support in school which am willing to do and which I have been doing. Her parents are not really that comfortable in cash and I know she needs the money.
Am I making a mistake that I might regret or is there something I can do to commit her more to me so that I don't spend my money and at the end,
We don't get married.
Am working and I earn over a 200 thousand excluding my allowances.
I need your advice.
She made a statement to me onces that is making drag my feet,
That if I can't wait for her to finish school and I see someone else, that am free to get married.
Am a just confused right now as I don't want to look cheap by giving her a condition before helping her in school neither do I wanna look foolish by helping her in school with an expectation of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by proclinician: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
I am 100% sure u will regret it. She is just in year 2 and in her whoring stage and there's nothing u can do to keep her. Do not send her any money rather give ur money to ur sis and mom. Allow her to pass her whoring stage before u say anything to her via commitment. Most men are idiots and I won't be surprised if u ignore my warning.

40 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
You're still giving her money while she say all these things to you? Spits!
Imagine this kind of attitude that she is already portraying, imagine the courage, and you still have the gut to still seek her hands in marriage

15 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by CaptainStephen(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Allow the young lady concertate on her studies egbon, between how do you guys cope with marrying ladies wey below your age ?

6 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
I didn't read and for you to ask, it means you're definitely making a mistake.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by excessmon(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
U did not type this about the girl, u needed us to know how much u earn.....
Oga find ur mate in thinking and stop disturbing a girl that had no feet in life yet:
Na low self esteem Dey worry u
Oga go marry ur mate

7 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by chival(f): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
She's smart. She's not really into you so move on. Help her if you want to, but do not expect anything in return.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by peterincredible: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
u see that is the problem of church people you wont enta the dating game when young and gain social experience how to court or woo a women or even relate with them.

u saw a girl you like then immediately you talked to her and you are already talking about marriag or whatever. the truth is she doesnt like you and she is just forcing herself to talk to you because when both of you see each other it will look akward to just passby without even greeting or saying something now you kon spoil am pata pata by telling her you will fund her education if she commit hmmm my bros abeg no make this kind mistake again
she is just been manipulative she might need financial help oo but guy you are not her father or mother atleast b4 u two meet her parents have been the one taking care of her financial need. if you want to help her out of kindness then go ahead and after that give her space but if u think that when u help her she would luv u guy u are on a long thing and most of all you are been passively manipulative which is very bad.

And next time dont tell a girl that you luv her or you want to marry her without her giving you a small sign or hint about it infact when u are dealing with a girl just focus on having a good time then every other thing will fall in place goodluck

10 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Maxxim: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin angry
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by 2shure: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
All this 200level arrogant smallies dem. Marry her and die of heart break,disease,etc.
Prime stage... stage for yanga and fashion

6 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by peterincredible: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
in fact am tired of reading all this borin relationship issues pls if you want to improve your relationship with women or understand them beta pls go and read the "3 ℅ man" by coach corey wayne and follow him on youtube so that you wont learn dating and relatiinship through trial and error we men are more important in this world than u think it is just that we dont know the power and advantage God have given to us as men abeg i dont tire for all this sissy talks

2 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Abortedfetus:

When I told her my interest, she said she is not interested in any relationship for now until after school.
The mum said she has to pray about it that she does not want her child to suffer as she has in marriage.
We still see in church and she is really friendly with me i.e the mum, but she has not given me a reply.
I told her am ready to sponsor her education if I can have a commitment from her that we are together.
What am really worried about is that she is asking me for financial support in school which am willing to do and which I have been doing. Her parents are not really that comfortable in cash and I know she needs the money.
Am I making a mistake that I might regret or is there something I can do to commit her more to me so that I don't spend my money and at the end,
We don't get married.
I need your advice.
That if I can't wait for her to finish school and I see someone else, that am free to get married.
Am a just confused right now as I don't want to look cheap by giving her a condition before helping her in school neither do I wanna look foolish by helping her in school with an expectation of marriage.

Gimme the lady number, let me show her ur nairaland moniker, then let her decide if she will marry u or not grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=CaptainStephen post=86288665]Allow the young lady concertate on her studies egbon, between how do you guys cope with marrying ladies wey below your age ? [/quote

See them, gigolo spotted.. Awon sugar mama client
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by CaptainStephen(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Mymynd4u post=86288978][/quote]
Werey somebody
I am married bro grin
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by kadajenterprises: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
My Broda never think she will marry you just assist her if you can ...

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is it dat your brain is upside down in your skull? Why don't you guyz ever learn?
Leave that girl alone and look for someone else(not in a school).

4 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Werey somebody
I am married bro grin

E ti siwin sir. Na person wey old pass u u marry

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Bola146(f): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thank God for your mother's prayers that you are back to your senses... Run away from her!
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by CaptainStephen(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mymynd4u:

My agemate actually cheesy
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by LoydJ(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Egbon this your post gat me laughing

Op ti siwin jarey
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by vincentjk(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
She isn't ready to settle down yet you prefer paying her fees lols. What if a guy is shaqin her there nko u go know??

Help a girl you've no feelings for out of kindness but you anticipating on this, all I can say is hmm
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by urchcoded(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
OP u want to marry someone dat doesn't love u? U want to marry someone dat won't even agree to date u? If dat girl is not dating someone in dat her school lemme shit m
y pants.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by maak400: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Abortedfetus:

We don't get married.
I need your advice.
Don’t give her money again! I can bet that she will not marry you. Henceforth when she ask for money, tell her you’re broke, stop wasting your money, time and resources. Give that money to your mother and sisters and let them pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Learn to separate your emotions and the help you render to people.
If you wanna help her financially as a sister in the Lord, do so but if you wanna help and expect to get something in return, get a loyal dog. undecided
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Cowbell521: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
EditorAdorableM:
What's your reason for helping her? Is it out of kindness and pity for her financial status or to tie her down to u only. She's made it clear she's not ready now. So help her if u want to and don't make her pay u back for helping her.

Maybe
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by themaestro08(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Abortedfetus:

We don't get married.
[/b]Am working and I earn over a 200 thousand excluding my allowances.[b]
I need your advice.

So such jobs in Nigeria exist?

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
LoydJ:

Egbon this your post gat me laughing

Op ti siwin jarey

grin naso.. Make we laff.. Me sef dey laff grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
CaptainStephen:
My agemate actually cheesy

Chai God forbid such for me
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by themaestro08(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
chival:
She's smart. She's not really into you so move on. Help her if you want to, but do not expect anything in return.

Yeah, she is smart: milk him dry and dump him at the end of the day.

Shame that the average Nigerian thinks dishonesty and acts of immorality means Smartness.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by CaptainStephen(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Chai God forbid such for me
Well everybody with their preferences
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
CaptainStephen:
Well everybody with their preferences

Naso sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love And Fake Love. / Help: My Dick Is Paining Me / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.