Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria (53409 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
This one shock me

Since no visa again for Nigerian
Ahmed most give me back my money
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by tot(f): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Meanwhile, the Nigerian president is quick to run to the UK for medical tourism. Very soon, the UK will follow suit.

Useless leaders and their bunch of useless defenders.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by MarxisGlaaiback: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
WHAT SORT OF NONSENSE APOLOGY IS THIS ! !
SO ATIKU THINKS USA IS HEAVEN OR PARADISE WITH TEN VIRGINS ! ARANT NONSENSE ! !
TRUMP AND US CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE ! !
AH! AH! NA WETIN BE THIS ! !
NA US DEY FEED US! WE HAVE OVER 192 COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Discombulator:

You should change your name asap,you do not stand for Nigeria. Change it to the current country you reside in

LOL.. Whether I change my name or not, it won't in anyway make things better..i hope things get better though.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by bezimo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Neoteny:

He was denied visa for many years on account of money laundering until OBJ intervened

Their legacy of 8 years of ruination led us to this. Atiku's case with the US came because of stolen wealth he was trying to launder

Where did you read that? The ban applies to all Nigerians, so are you a terrorist as well since you're affected?

The US State Department made it very clear that it was about meeting minimum standards of sharing information to enhance FBI background checks of intending immigrants from Nigeria. This is to check the influx of criminals and terrorists who may use the Nigerian passport to enter the US. They didn't ban tourist and other visas.

No matter how you people want the narrative to suit your religious agenda, the truth is unassailable.

So you agree Buhari is not giving info on boko haram members to the US at least based on their request..thereby deserving the ban..right.

Oh leave AA out of your misguided discussion when they were in power..Nigeria didn't suffer this embarrassment? Or do you recall that happening? How much was the exchange rate..US visa were given with relative ease then.What is the story now? You know it's the opposite in the negative.

Buhari is not even qualified to be a teacher of Primary 5 children..the dullard has been nothing but an unfortunate disaster to Nigerians with his retrogressive achievements and style of governance.one of the result of his extremely poor leadership...A ban of Nigerians by the USA, the victim who are offcourse Nigerians were just very unfortunate to have such a useless ethnocentric bigotic dullard as a leader..so they have to suffer for it..its sad.

how you are trying the explain the banning of Nigeria by the US and excusing the failure of Buhari govt as been the responsible idiot and extrapolating it to suggest AA is responsible is beyond stupid and mad..like is it Fura de nunu in your brain or what abi zobo drink....no wonder someone said you can't defend Buhari without looking a mad idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
we are saying the same thing ,
because buhari see pig trump as a kid ,
so buhari decided not to ever associate with pig , like those idiotic pigs of biafra .

Lekwanu almajiri a na-ekwu okwu... Odikwa ara na-eme gi n'ishi...
BIAFRA di ndu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
madridguy:
ATIKU the reactor master grin grin grin

The United States belongs to the American and they can shut their door to anyone. Abi na force to receive visitor.

Let keep Nigeria safe and working.
keep nigeria working wit no good record of migrant statictic?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
Can’t wait for this motherducker to get voted out so that things can go back to sanity. Never has their been a more racist president than trump (slavery times included)
but you will still support the tribal bigot we have as president? a president that openly say some tribes are not important or 5%.
the smoke of the hate Nigeria have for their fellow Nigeria has reached high heaven but yet we expect others to love US.

the worst set of hypocrite on earth are Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Discombulator: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

LOL.. Whether I change my name or not, it won't in anyway make things better..i hope things get better though.
Leave that for us that actually care, shalom.
Sometimes I wonder what this country did to deserve a set of unpatriotic citizens, don't understand how a person will be unbothered about the affairs of his place of birth and nationality.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Man, I don't know who you are, but you said exactly what was on my mind - word for word.
SpecialAdviser:
Atiku, Buhari and all Nigerian leaders deserve to be dumped in the dust bin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by blacknp(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chapii:
Nigeria is practically grounded under his Government. The decay we are experiencing in Insecurity is happening and even much worse in other sectors. This ban is a clear example.
When our Embassy websites for US & China still has GEJ's pictures then you know that this Govt is just dead.
Words of a Failure, speak for yourself only, Lazy Fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why do you think I would support Buhari?

Lostz:
but you will still support the tribal bigot we have as president? a president that openly say some tribes are not important or 5%.
the smoke of the hate Nigeria have for their fellow Nigeria has reached high heaven but yet we expect others to love US.

the worst set of hypocrite on earth are Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
And we have an interior minister that is paid hundreds of millions yearly.
Chapii:
Nigeria is practically grounded under his Government. The decay we are experiencing in Insecurity is happening and even much worse in other sectors. This ban is a clear example.
When our Embassy websites for US & China still has GEJ's pictures then you know that this Govt is just dead.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by UKdontv(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
buhariguy:
the gap has be there even before 1960 ,
the gap btw US and iran or north korea is also wide , but that will not make them not to challenge the nonsense US .
Thank God buhari is president , not like atiku .
We

buhari dont even know if pig trump exist .

Just check out what illiterate is doing you man. How can you thank God for man who doesn't care about human life, who prefer animals to humanity?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigeria wasn't banned because we are blacks. They all know we are capable individuals, but the insecurity in Nigeria is too much and it cuold leak into the US. Please explain to Trump why members of terrorist group who were caught are being released into the Nigerian public with new names to start new lives? Don't you see how this can be used by ISWAP to infiltrate other Western countries? Too bad Americans always think ahead before the worse happens.
jayfolarin:
Some kids here with their tiny brains praising trump for his racist decision to ban Nigerian immigrants.

Nigerians are one of the best educated immigrant groups. 17 percent of Nigerians in the US hold a master's degree while 4 percent have a doctorate. The corresponding numbers for white Americans are 8 percent and 1 percent.

Trump has made disparaging comments about African nations in the past, complaining that Nigerians who entered the United States on visas would never “go back to their huts.”. He is a racist white supremacist asshole whose entire domestic & foreign policy has been based on reversing everything the first black American president did.

Fifteen of the 19 '9/11' plane hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one from Lebanon, and one from Egypt. None of their citizens has been placed on a travel ban list but Nigerians that have been a net positive to America gets put on a list. Madness!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by chukel(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
So sad most Nigerians don't read or research. Is it that atiku has no advisers or he is very dumb or he is intentionally out for mischief. The ban is on immigrant visa. Please you guys should go check what immigrant visa means. Please, I take God beg una. The ignorance in the land is too high. Too fucking high. The misinformation in the land is too nauseating. People like atiku should be burnt alive.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Unfortunately, Buhari does not care. He would sacrifice anything and anybody to promote his islamization agenda.

Buhari was trying to use the so called "African Visa for All" program to secret open the backdoor for foreign Jihadists of African origin fighting for ISIS, Al shabaab to quietly establish presence in Nigeria.

The United States counter-terrorism task-force quickly spotted it and closed that security vulnerability.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
I swear in this 2020 nothing sweet me reach this ban.. And I am looking forward to more ban from other countries.. And I also want us to ban many countries also..
This ban will teach us a lot of things...
Imagine all those lecturers who will say they can't give you first class and their kids are there abroad receiving first class like paper..
You know the rest I don't even need to give more samples..
Let's focus on our country..

Good ban.. I am looking forward to more ban
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by socialmediaman: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
suzzyboss:
I swear in this 2020 nothing sweet me reach this ban.. And I am looking forward to more ban from other countries.. And I also want us to ban many countries also..
This ban will teach us a lot of things...
Imagine all those lecturers who will say they can't give you first class and their kids are there abroad receiving first class like paper..
You know the rest I don't even need to give more samples..
Let's focus on our country..

Good ban.. I am looking forward to more ban

It won't affect every traveler, just immigrants. The political class are rarely among immigrants. Tourists are not affected at this time

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'll still pick Buhari over Atiku any day and time that Atiku us to talk like a double silencer.. He is not stable at all

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
socialmediaman:

It won't affect every traveler, just immigrants. The political class are rarely among immigrants. Tourists are not affected at this time

Ok, go and get US Visa on Nigerian passport nah grin grin grin grin grin

Even if you are Buahri's son grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
Why do you think I would support Buhari?

because you are among those who think our problem is in far US when a big example of our problem is right here on nairaland.

The kind of hate we share among ourselves here is something else but most of you think racist Americans far away are our problem.

Compare the number of Nigerians that have died in the hands of Nigerians through herdsmen and tribal fighting alone this 2020 to the number of Africans or black who have died in the hands of racist Americans since the last 4yrs and tell me we are not stupid in this country
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Buhari is not as wicked as those licking his balls. someone his wife tell it to Nigerians that he had failed yet some people whose salary is not up to 5 figure are here grunting like a bull siding politicians

thunder fire you all to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
bezimo:

So you agree Buhari is not giving info on boko haram members to the US at least based on their request..thereby deserving the ban..right.

Oh leave AA out of your misguided discussion when they were in power..Nigeria didn't suffer this embarrassment? Or do you recall that happening? How much was the exchange rate..US visa were given with relative ease then.What is the story now? You know it's the opposite in the negative.

Buhari is not even qualified to be a teacher of Primary 5 children..the dullard has been nothing but an unfortunate disaster to Nigerians with his retrogressive achievements and style of governance.one of the result of his extremely poor leadership...A ban of Nigerians by the USA, the victim who are offcourse Nigerians were just very unfortunate to have such a useless ethnocentric bigotic dullard as a leader..so they have to suffer for it..its sad.

how you are trying the explain the banning of Nigeria by the US and excusing the failure of Buhari govt as been the responsible idiot and extrapolating it to suggest AA is responsible is beyond stupid and mad..like is it Fura de nunu in your brain or what abi zobo drink....no wonder someone said you can't defend Buhari without looking a mad idiot.

This is nothing but the ranting of a mad man, a broke, hungry, and desperate idiot who does not even know how to read.

Where you got the idea that the US, which has some of the best surveillance and intelligence resources in the world, requires Buhari to give them information about Boko Haram is evidence of your utter stupidity and the urgent need for you to be resettled somewhere you'll have access to both food and psychiatric care.

Grade one donkey

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Femeto: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
I no know say Atiku get sense like this. That Mumu Buhari released a useless statement
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by RaptorX: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
America is not heaven so let them eat their visa.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by golddare: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
socialmediaman:
Atiku Abubakar, former presidential candidate on the platform of the PDP in the last presidential election, posted a couple of tweets in reaction to the travel ban against Nigeria, expressing sadness and stating reasons why he believed the US should reconsider its decision against Nigeria

See tweets and responses below

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1223548457128005632?s=08

Atiku himself! Dont suffer yourself, 2023 the presidency is coming to the South.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Tareq1105: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
psalmsmiles:
Buhari has failed Nigeria. History will bear witness to his absolute incompetence which has cost many Nigerians a better chance at life. I still wonder where Nigeria would have been if Atiku/Obi had won the last elections.
It is only fair that we closed our borders over transactions with other countries crumbling their economy and America closed their's to us completely too.
U.S of A is first, other countries will soon follow suit. Let me see where Jubril will go for treatment when he gets dehydrated.

Atiku too is affected
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by K4daniel: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Father Lord when did Nigeria become a laughing stock among nations..we deserve better than this lord..is there no any sane leader to go address this issue with trump..despite all our prayers..No wonder many true prophets of God were seriously against this govt from the begining. Its just as if we are a nation with dumb Mouth..trump you just ride on our leaders and not that Nigerians are not intelligent but leadership.
Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by chidooh1: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Buhari is not aware of the ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
And when did I say Nigerians’ problem lies in USA ?
Lord have mercy. Easy on the assumptions please.

Racist American president Trump affects me because I pay thousands of dollars in taxes every year, I live here, I work here, I save lives here, my family serves the American country and we in my household are all American citizens. His racism is disgusting to us because he seeks to diminish our contributions because of the color of our skin. America is a country of immigrants including Racist Trump and his family. White people are not more American than black people.

As for the rest of your post, you would have made more sense if you didn’t start with assumptions.

Lostz:
because you are among those who think our problem is in far US when a big example of our problem is right here on nairaland.

The kind of hate we share among ourselves here is something else but most of you think racist Americans far away are our problem.

Compare the number of Nigerians that have died in the hands of Nigerians through herdsmen and tribal fighting alone this 2020 to the number of Africans or black who have died in the hands of racist Americans since the last 4yrs and tell me we are not stupid in this country

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
ofwest47:
Atiku when last and how many years back have you been given visa to go to America despite saying that you are one of " American running dogs " ( courtesy Chairman Mao Tsetong ) .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.