Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding (75957 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
savaging this girl for his business sake. he obviously Dont want to lose fans from the East side

if he's a true son of yoruba, that girl should be restricted to the baby mama that she was.

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by delzbaba(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
This baby is flying too frequently for his age, wetin consine me seff.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Gassa007:

You first print out your DNA, so we can know you're not a bas.tard too

Roll call grin grin

This is how we know whose paternity is in doubt grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by eDeity: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Journey to where?
Life is a fvcking competition. The more value you have the better access you have to things of the world. You get value by competing and positioning yourself.

Thank you for this, I thought I was the only one in this line of thought.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by madridsta007(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Enwhen:

MARRAIGE BREAK-UP WARRIORS will have HEART ATTACK

What God has joined together let no man put asunder....

Not sure God has joined yet, but OK.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by cobsol(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
All this insults am receiving, have i said anything wrong? i just aired my opinion of how many people seeking to travel to Canada are scammed this days.
but why all this insults? what did i even say that warrant all this heavy insults from Nairalanders.

see the trend: please help me and judge this

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Nastofar(f): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why US no go ban us? Innocent people dey die for here, some dey go groove for Dubai, etc. God save your children

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Onlineclothing(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dm for made in Europe pant trousers and shirts as low as 2k click profile for contact details pay on delivery in Lagos available
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by shogsman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
Dubai na where all naija celebs dey do wedding now.
Copy Copy too much for this country walahi
They'll soon restrict them for there too

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Jokkarm2: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
youngvikthor:
after she don bleep peru grin
. Stay away from ashiri, it can kill.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by vivalavida(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na oyibo girls dey serve for the plane sef

See levels
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by 2nde4real: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
As so what, so moku fly?
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Kingrefreshed: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We are not in a competition in this fuckkking world
Life is not a competition niggarrr

Life is just a fuckkking journey

Aswear anyday I catch you I go beat you till your brain align and you go begin speak like normal human being.

Damnnnn nigarrr kee you there!!!!
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Karlifate: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
urchcoded:
Plz I'm no hater. I like good stuff. I just want to know why people go to Oda countries to have dia wedding ceremony?
"
It's their choice + they have the money to go there.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Karlifate: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by atmstyle: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
urchcoded:
Plz I'm no hater. I like good stuff. I just want to know why people go to Oda countries to have dia wedding ceremony?
Because they don't want to spend too much.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by vikstandon(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:
Is that a golden casket

Negative Vibes...!

Is a plane bro...A private jet at that!
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Cowbell521: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Davido, Chioma and their son depart Nigeria for Dubai to attend his older brother's wedding in Dubai tomorrow Sunday February 2nd AdeKani

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsBhyeVcxUU
Lovely
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Cool
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by CHII2017(f): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rip kwa.,nothing we no go see for nairaland
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Enwhen(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
madridsta007:
[/b]
Not sure God has joined yet, but OK.

God knows everything even before the final oath....Na heaven e dey happen before pastors dey finalise am on earth, except God no sign am...
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Duru009(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dubai wedding that doesn't last......
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by UnknownQueen(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oluwa Magba gbe me, me sef wan chop this money,.... Even if its just once... Baba Nak me with money now... Baba i beg u, im not a show off person, I just want to feel it baba.... Pick my call baba.... Answer me or my Husband na...
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm just curious, does Davido own a jet?
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by onatisi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Another topic and analysis for kemi olunlyo grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Vicman300(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We are not in a competition in this fuckkking world
Life is not a competition niggarrr

Life is just a fuckkking journey

Good one from you My real niggarr
Am not in any competition with any fuckkking niggarrr believe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by ojaysam25(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
after all the noise they are still happy together.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by ojaysam25(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good to know they are together after all the noise...
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Gassa007: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ornament2003:

Roll call grin grin
This is how we know whose paternity is in doubt grin grin
Shitty wizkid fan... Fuvktard
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by BrutalJab: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
Davido, pls grow up
How is your grown up life better than his

Online noisemaker
Re: Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding by Legendguru: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.