Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky (767 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by Newsbest(f): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser, identified Idris Okuney A.K.A Bobrisky has revealed that she is going international.

According to Bob, many have for a while been tagging her a ”runs girl” [call girl] and to make things easier for them, she will be going international with this.

Sharing the photo, Bob wrote ;

”Since some of them call me a runs girl…. There you go another tittle. Bobrisky d INTERNATIONAL RUNS GIRL.”

Bobrisky also recently announced that he will be diving into the lucrative world of reality TV soon.

The male barbie who has a huge fan base due to his controversial lifestyle revealed that his fans have been pestering him for it for some time, so he has decided to give them what they want.

Click below link to see her post
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/i-am-now-international-runs-girl-says.html
Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by yanabasee(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ok.... with int'l Pampers to go with leaked anuz!!
Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
undecided

I love his self confidence. Since im proLGBT, i got no problem with the guy.
I dislike the fact that he's just a prostitute. Nothing to inspire other crossdressers or men in the closet.
I prefer denrele.
Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by OJODEL10(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
going international ke?
success to he/she
Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by bigiyaro(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
whatever ur hands finds to do, do it well n u will stand before kings, in fact u go blow like nuclear bomb.
Bible.
Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by reajen(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
shocked na wa o
Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by Auntyesther(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please that "he" is not a "her". Stop pushing your problems and things to us.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now An International Runs Girl" – Says Bobrisky by 1Dray(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Auntyesther:
Please that "he" is not a "her". Stop pushing your problems and things to us.

Grrrr... Yhgam

(1) (Reply)

The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Eeben Barlow: Buhari Stopped Us From Eliminating Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.