Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? (541 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Having Sex Once A Week Slows Ageing / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by kollinzgee(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
all these our slay mama's and fineboys grin vanity upon vanity I wonder how una us go look in 30 years time when shakara don end grin my worry about aging stopped when I clocked 25 I have always had that memory of when I will clock 25 since childhood but that day I accepted my fate henceforth embarassed .I don t like people who fear aging people who fear aging are not strong people they cannot accept reality. no matter how handsome or beautiful don t forget it will not last forever be humble wink use your youth well don t waste it on irrelevant things get your priorities right.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Lamanii22(f): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
I look forward to aging lol.. It's better than dying untimely... I can't wait to have my own grey hair...
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by kollinzgee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
I look forward to aging lol.. It's better than dying untimely... I can't wait to have my own grey hair...
why so fast she you no like youthfulness ? grin
share me your contact wink.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
To be honest, i admire aging. Only if its graceful.
Cant wait till im old and looking back at a life with no regrets.
I love and respect the elderly. The forgetfulness, grey hair, wrinkled skin. Just makes me wanna kiss them all the time

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Britboy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
The redpillers should take note.
Imagine being this old and lonely.

grin
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Abfinest007(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm only afraid i won't be able to 5 round again n also to chase those beautiful chikato again
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by kollinzgee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Abfinest007:
I'm only afraid i won't be able to 5 round again n also to chase those beautiful chikato again

na dat one be ur problem? angry
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
As a skincare therapist, I don't believe people should really age even at old age.
Yes! While growing old is inevitable, the aging process can be controlled to the barest minimum and youll still look very young and wrinkle-free in your 90s and 100s.

The care of the skin and your diet contributes a lot to how you age. So putting these things in check can help defy aging as long as you live.

The things that needs to be put in check are

1. The types of food we eat. Eating healthy food that help repair and replace dead cells in the body can go a long way in renewing the skin and refreshing the internal organs making us healthy, strong and vitalized at all times.

2. Our skincare routine also contributes to the aging process. Using natural products that help to get rid of dead skin cells that pile up on the skin and cause wrinkling and fine lines also helps defy the aging process of the skin. These natural products, revitalize and conditions the skin helping it stay young all year round.
Harsh chemical products like yiur regular toilet soaps and chemically made creams, only destroy the skins cells and as they die and pile up, the skin begins to harden and wrinkle causing it to age faster.

Another aging factor is the sun. Try to avoid the sun as much as possible cos it is one of the major causes of aging. When The UV rays of the sun penetrate the skin, it causes free radicals that attack and destroys the cells responsible for making the skin plump and young thereby making the skin shrink into a wrinkle and age fast.

So if we can observe the above mentioned, we'll never age even as we grow older.

When I tell people my age they hardly believe coa I observe all of the above. So...I'm not afraid coa theres no such thing as ageing.
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by kollinzgee(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
AshiraWealthy:
As a skincare therapist, I don't believe people should really age even at old age.
Yes! While growing old is inevitable, the aging process can be controlled to the barest minimum and youll still look very young and wrinkle-free in your 90s and 100s.

The care of the skin and your diet contributes a lot to how you age. So putting these things in check can help defy aging as long as you live.

The things that needs to be put in check are

1. The types of food we eat. Eating healthy food that help repair and replace dead cells in the body can go a long way in renewing the skin and refreshing the internal organs making us healthy, strong and vitalized at all times.

2. Our skincare routine also contributes to the aging process. Using natural products that help to get rid of dead skin cells that pile up on the skin and cause wrinkling and fine lines also helps defy the aging process of the skin. These natural products, revitalize and conditions the skin helping it stay young all year round.
Harsh chemical products like yiur regular toilet soaps and chemically made creams, only destroy the skins cells and as they die and pile up, the skin begins to harden and wrinkle causing it to age faster.

Another aging factor is the sun. Try to avoid the sun as much as possible cos it is one of the major causes of aging. When The UV rays of the sun penetrate the skin, it causes free radicals that attack and destroys the cells responsible for making the skin plump and young thereby making the skin shrink into a wrinkle and age fast.

So if we can observe the above mentioned, we'll never age even as we grow older.

When I tell people my age they hardly believe coa I observe all of the above. So...I'm not afraid coa theres no such thing as ageing.

undecided
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing? by Martinez39s(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
For virtually all of humanity, fear of aging doesn't supersede the fear of death. I am yet to come across those that are afraid of aging. sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Please Your Wife Sexually / Jehovah's Witnesses Are Disturbing Me, Hope You Are Enjoying Your Freedom Now? / YAHOO Boyz:magers Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.