Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X (5188 Views)

In Need Of A Fairly Used Tecno Pourvoir 3+ Or Infinix Note 5 / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you need to use xsmas pro portrait u will denounce those ratings
Why are u telling him this. The respect iPhone gather does android command it
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by emmanuel4758(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Why are u telling him this. The respect iPhone gather does android command it
my brother the thing tire meoo, most people suggesting here never handle most recent iPhone, they will compare pixel 3 with iPhone X, just reading most comments and I noticed that Nairaland can never help in terms of suggestions

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
my brother the thing tire meoo, most people suggesting here never handle most recent iPhone, they will compare pixel 3 with iPhone X, just reading most comments and I noticed that Nairaland can never help in terms of suggestions
It is a girl that needs this phone. She needs class
I was scrolling on inmessage one day to look for a girl. Any girl that has iPhone X upwards in her hand in the picture. I didn’t even bother to text them cos I knew their money would be high.
iPhone gather respect

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2020
iphone Is good for family. If I buy one app one AppStore, my family don’t need to buy the app again, I can just initiate family sharing on my phone and everyone is good.
If I give my child an iPhone, he or she can can sell it and buy android, I don’t care. If he likes it
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by frankmoney(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
pixel 3 is actually better than xsmax in terms of camera shots , but if you are talking about video then xsmax is better

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

So we download with stress on iPhone. No let me tear u hot slap this morning o undecided

Lol using third party app to even watch video.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you need to use xsmas pro portrait u will denounce those ratings

Guy na Xs max I dey use. No pixel 3 do beat am hands down, with even the nightmode. But for video I give it to Xs max.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

Lol using third party app to even watch video.
Which third party app
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

Guy na Xs max I dey use. No pixel 3 do beat am hands down, with even the nightmode. But for video I give it to Xs max.
But who told u not to buy Samsung. Were u forced to buy iPhone
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

But who told u not to buy Samsung. Were u forced to buy iPhone
. I use Note 8. iPhone na for show off. I hardly Use. Na for only PUBG while my Samsung na for COD.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Which third party app

If you ask me na who I go ask. Please how do you download videos online? Is it not by third party app? Do you download straight to your phone. Make you dey so like say. iPhone no dey restricted to there app store alone.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by ORIJIN201(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you have not use latest iPhones
I hate comments like these. We are talking about 2 particular mobile phones and you brought up the the latest iPhone discussion. We Nigerians can be difficult and aimless in discussions. My brother owns a 11pro max and it's freely with me to play around with, and I can personally tell you that it's a great phone but that's it. You are telling me I haven't used the latest iPhone, but have you used all the latest Android flagships in the market? No, you haven't.

I owned the i8 and comparing the i8 to the 11 pro max, I can confidently tell you that software wise, your experience will be the same, a department that android has a edge over ios. The hardware and feel on the iPhones are what set the i8 and pro max apart, but how many of these hardware do you use aside listening to music and capturing photos? I'm waiting for your answer. The i8 is still a top hardware in terms of performance, because flagship smartphones are already at the peak of performance.

Good day!

5 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by ORIJIN201(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:
iphone Is good for family. If I buy one app one AppStore, my family don’t need to buy the app again, I can just initiate family sharing on my phone and everyone is good.
If I give my child an iPhone, he or she can can sell it and buy android, I don’t care. If he likes it
and who told you that you can't do the same on android, boda timileyin? grin
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:
. I use Note 8. iPhone na for show off. I hardly Use. Na for only PUBG while my Samsung na for COD.
Can u listen to what u just said
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
ORIJIN201:
and who told you that you can't do the same on android, boda timileyin? grin
Oya show me family sharing on android
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

If you ask me na who I go ask. Please how do you download videos online? Is it not by third party app? Do you download straight to your phone. Make you dey so like say. iPhone no dey restricted to there app store alone.
I download through my safari

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Can u listen to what u just said

I'm just telling you iPhone is overpriced useless phone. Na name. Na to show off play music and browse social media. But My note use it for productivity and I use it more than the iPhone.

People buy phone for different reasons, some buy for the Hype, why some buy it because of you and what they want and Use.

Don't tell about the different between iPhone and Android. I already know that.

So tell me what category do you fall in.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

I download through my safari

Guy move.. lol no be only safari. You dey use my media and VLC. Tell me Wetin I no know about iPhone.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by ORIJIN201(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Oya show me family sharing on android
You people be behaving like twats because you use an iPhone forgetting that the phone individuals use is based on preference and what they desire in a phone.

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

Guy move.. lol no be only safari. You dey use my media and VLC. Tell me Wetin I no know about iPhone.
So u are this stupid? Update ur knowledge bro.
Android uses VLC to play video, did the developer of android told u that it’s only android that can use it to play videos

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
ORIJIN201:
You people be behaving like twats because you use an iPhone forgetting that the phone individuals use is based on preference and what they desire in a phone.
No one cares if u use android. It’s preference that determines what I or U want
But mind u in ur life don’t ever tell me I’m behaving like twa t. Did I insult u on whatever u believe in
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

So u are this stupid? Update ur knowledge bro.
Android uses VLC to play video, did the developer of android told u that it’s only android that can use it to play videos

This shows how stupid and dull you are. lol you can only play video through gallery on iphone which is not really friendly that is why you use VLC. Imagine the stress you go through because you want to watch a movie. Please tell me something else.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by ORIJIN201(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

No one cares if u use android. It’s preference that determines what I or U want
And no one also cares if you use an iPhone so don't come up here and make it look like an achievement. Y'all should grow up. The topic was simple. She asked for help picking a phone btw 2 obvious options and it turned to useless tantrums without facts.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
ORIJIN201:
And no one also cares if you use an iPhone so don't come up here and make it look like an achievement. Y'all should grow up. The topic was simple. She asked for help picking a phone btw 2 obvious options and it turned to useless tantrums without facts.

No mind the guy na so ibadan people dey do.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
ORIJIN201:
I can see u are foolish. I didn’t even quote u
U shu have quote the OP and explain urself, don’t quote me here again in ur life
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

No mind the guy na so ibadan people dey do.
The way Malę and Palę dey misbehave abi
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

It is a girl that needs this phone. She needs class
I was scrolling on inmessage one day to look for a girl. Any girl that has iPhone X upwards in her hand in the picture. I didn’t even bother to text them cos I knew their money would be high.
iPhone gather respect

See as low self-esteem won kill you because she dey use iPhone X. Na wa for ibadan people. Better borrow sense and make you upgrade mentality say no by iPhone you go take know worth.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
No one forced u people to use iPhone but anywhere u see small chance like. What u gat is to be insulting people
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

The way Malę and Palę dey misbehave abi

I believe na so you take dey through Jab to all your elders for your family. If you no borrow sense, I go dirty you.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by ORIJIN201(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:

I can see u are foolish. I didn’t even quote u
U shu have quote the OP and explain urself, don’t quote me here again in ur life
You are an idiot, and some of your opinions should die with you if you refuse to educate yourself.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Timileyin1234(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

See as low self-esteem won kill you because she dey use iPhone X. Na wa for ibadan people. Better borrow sense and make you upgrade mentality say no by iPhone you go take know worth.
Alaye swerve jor
Re: Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X by Catchfirez: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:
No one forced u people to use iPhone but anywhere u see small chance like. What u gat is to be insulting people

Insult dey pain you, but first to do no dey pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Dstv Cracked/modded Apk And Watch 2500+ Live Channels For Free / Lastest Cheapest Data Plan For Android Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Share On Transfer Mb On Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.