Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (85143 Views)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by vaca1: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
candygist:

Tacha and creativity are very far from each other.
Tell Dem ooo. Hyping nonsense

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86310597:

GBAMsolutely!

Nairalanders will always have the reply to every question.
They never disappoint for once!

Oan,
A perfect definition of suffer head in the pic
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Alanwalker(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
More like keeping up with fallen Olympus and painted face
Tacha can never be kardeshians

If she wanted creativity she should
at lest bring up another cool name

Nigerians and imitation

Copycat in Billie ellish voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Shuts down d internet ke!!..... My internet is still working oo
grin grin even mine oooo, all these useless bloggers with caption sha

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
How many cocks has she sucked this month?
Useless talentless attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Aturitoroman: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wetin concern us angry
Rubbish
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
Everything goes for you as though you don't have a mind of your own. Congratulating every Meghan and harry up and down. Be critical for once.
Lmaaaooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Mouthgag: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
Everything goes for you as though you don't have a mind of your own. Congratulating every Meghan and harry up and down. Be critical for once.
Your first sensible post...
Keep it up bruh
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by jessikoholic: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Low budget Kardashian.

If u want to copy a concept u should at least be diligent to look for a unique name.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Low budget Kardashian.

If u want to copy a concept u should at least be diligent to look for a unique name.

Low budget Kardashian not bad at all.

Just imagine being a low budget Ronaldo or even Ighalo for this kain economy

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
MsDoris:
BBnaija Tacha Finally Launches Her Own Reality Show, Shuts Down The Internet With Daring Photos...

Most controversial former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natasha Akide popularly known as Tacha has finally launched her own reality show titled “Keeping Up With Tacha”.

This is coming barely three weeks after the reality star unveiled her own clothing line 'titans collections'.

The reaction so far is amazing for its grand start, it is safe to say that the show will definitely be a success.

The usher in her new reality show and the new month, the queen of Titans took to her Ig page to share new photos and they are absolutely breathtaking.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-tacha-finally-launches-her-own.html

How long will it last?

Only someone with brains, good brains can sustain something like this.

Number 1 failure.. From the name, it's obvious it's a copy of the popular keeping up with the Kardashians. So, it's fake.

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by meditator(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
ammyluv2002:
Congratulations Tacha. Babe is loaded with business ideas.....her creativity is out of this world. You just have to give to her, hate or not hate.
Jerk of all trades makes u master of none.

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by qtx(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
MsDoris:
BBnaija Tacha Finally Launches Her Own Reality Show, Shuts Down The Internet With Daring Photos...

Most controversial former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natasha Akide popularly known as Tacha has finally launched her own reality show titled “Keeping Up With Tacha”.

This is coming barely three weeks after the reality star unveiled her own clothing line 'titans collections'.

The reaction so far is amazing for its grand start, it is safe to say that the show will definitely be a success.

The usher in her new reality show and the new month, the queen of Titans took to her Ig page to share new photos and they are absolutely breathtaking.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-tacha-finally-launches-her-own.html
Talking of her picture, so what is one leg doing outside
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by MsDoris(f): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:
Who on earth wants to keep up with Tasha?

Lol
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by MsDoris(f): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
grin grin even mine oooo, all these useless bloggers with caption sha

And u just had to use 'useless' ...it is well with ur soul
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cry babies grin

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Keeping up with what
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by excessmon(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
I marvel at the kind of Brain even PhD holders on this forum seem to have.... let me ask?
How many of you can maintain fame either positive or negative for one week not to talk about the time this lady in question has held on to it......
Tacha is even more popular than bbn as a show:

She has no PhD but she can use her brain effectively:::
If you count popular people in 2019 Tacha belongs in the first five, she’s already creating something for herself already in just 33 days into the year where the only thing some of you is still working on is new year resolution?

Pls stop hating ,use ur brain, achieve the best so u can be someone in ur lane

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:
ammyluv and her crew

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
When market end for olosho e go sell ciga or beer, in this case selling stale meat and rotten milk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Why will I keep up with her? I'm not jobless na.... Over to her loyal fans.
Ohh yes , u have to focus on ur studies. U really need it.
Meanwhile, keeping up with Tacha. Hmm.
All the best anyways.
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by efighter: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:

Nigeria millions of lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by paparazi1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=jayson87 post=86310604]The reality TV of a delusional hoe and morafocka[/quote Idle mind like
gossiping and use of hate languages like the person above me.
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:
Wow... Nice one.

I pity Tacha sha, she used to have endorsements left right and centre before she went for BBnaija but now to even get one na war.

Nobody wants to help her cry

Was the endorsement from your village people? Cos the last time I checked I saw nothing, she was only doing Olosho business

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
hoes for our senators dem
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Realfrankie:

Was the endorsement from your village people? Cos the last time I checked I saw nothing, she was only doing Olosho business
Na human being she be o. This insult extreme
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:

Na human being she be o. This insult extreme

grin
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by adecz: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Packaging... undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.