Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (85147 Views)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2020
What exactly is the a purpose of this reality show?
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2020
The way this girl popular is trying to beat my imagination.. she trend everyday on tweeter, she's even popular than the president... Nigeria youths loves you Tacha especially tweeter lazy youths 24/7 active youths... Titans in Nairaland una Weldon ooooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Naira Marley will be next

Keeping up with the Marlians
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by bisi16(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Inukwa!

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by HacheNoire: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Why do people without brains always love to show case it.

Wondering what Tawa wants to offer in a reality TV show.

4 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2020
keeping up kee her there

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by SpartanKing: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
ammyluv2002:
Congratulations Tacha. Babe is loaded with business ideas.....her creativity is out of this world. You just have to give to her, hate or not hate.
I don't hate her: but, I don't like!

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Danhoys: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hi Dominique
I started a thread about my atm fraud issues. Unfortunately, I can't respond to comments on the business section since this account is new..

Please help out.. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by tfash96(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Life's too short to deny yourself self-happiness

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Mokason28: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:
Who on earth wants to keep up with Tasha?
I keep asking my self the same question...

4 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na TV show we wan dey chop?

Her cohorts will be the one watching it with her... She can only do sex tape and i will gladly watch it
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
ammyluv2002:
Congratulations Tacha. Babe is loaded with business ideas.....her creativity is out of this world. You just have to give to her, hate or not hate.
I disagree that her creativeness is out of this world. Every one is creative just let them have access to the kind of money she's got. Ideas needs finance to look creative.
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Breath taking to fools not to me angry

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:

You would be surprised at the sheer number of Nigerians (males especially), who would expend huge amounts of valuable time and money on this trash...

4 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by hevisegs: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
Everything goes for you as though you don't have a mind of your own.
So praising a girl with Bussiness idea is your problem. U have big issues. So u want her to be praising the one that bought A new car Abi. Children of nowadays heeen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by friday2011(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
MsDoris:
BBnaija Tacha Finally Launches Her Own Reality Show, Shuts Down The Internet With Daring Photos...

Most controversial former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natasha Akide popularly known as Tacha has finally launched her own reality show titled “Keeping Up With Tacha”.

This is coming barely three weeks after the reality star unveiled her own clothing line 'titans collections'.

The reaction so far is amazing for its grand start, it is safe to say that the show will definitely be a success.

The usher in her new reality show and the new month, the queen of Titans took to her Ig page to share new photos and they are absolutely breathtaking.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-tacha-finally-launches-her-own.html

Girls and make up, cant they dress without makeup? Person wey see her now go say... "see fine girl" she con add body odor join her own.

What do i know seff, small pikin like me.

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by hevisegs: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
ultimate77:

I disagree that her creativeness is out of this world. Every one is creative just let them have access to the kind of money she's got. Ideas needs finance to look creative.
Peace.
So the one that won the money and wet to buy a brand new car is what? I am waiting for the way U describe her. Abeg not everyone with small change get brain to use am. Give it to the young babe. She is got it.

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by idonhammer: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Akwuna creativity right?

ammyluv2002:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Lordjb: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
What's smelling here please grin

6 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Whenever I Hear the Name” Tacha “ This Always Comes to Mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:

You seem to forget there's a lot of stay at home wives, slay Queens, marlians, bored people in every nook and cranny of the country

Obama himself was surprised how the Kardashians blew under his nose, I think he once questioned why any sane person would and watch their show but mehn or said something about the show not portraying true Americanness, the show still went on to sell like crazy

Next: she'll be featured on Kardashians, and the story goes...

I admire her resilience though, she's turned most situations in her favor

5 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by meum: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Keeping up with who? I lack wetin 2 do? shift jor!
Copy copy

5 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tacha of people heart, nice one from her

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hehe women using their sexuality to get ahead , thinking it will last forever. Like a person in his right mind will sit down and watch a show that has no originality, even the name is copy cat. Shit! Low efforts

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by BeerParlour: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
binary007:

Titans
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by royalamour(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
ammyluv2002:

Yenyenyen...

4 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Which launch "her" reality show?.

This otondo get brain to price together a show.

They are just using her face to launch. The same thing with clothing line. She is popular. But I doubt if its for her intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Hehe women using their sexuality to get ahead , thinking it will last forever. Like a person in his right mind will sit down and watch a show that has no originality, even the name is copy cat. Shit! Low efforts

The world has moved past work hard, get results dogma

Now, it's social media era, we can't fight it, you too should tap into that avenue

I haven't cos I'm not a social media person, I'm just a shy guy, doing my thing and making my money

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Wizikal(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Congrats Queen Tacha! Haters can catch up later

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.