Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (85149 Views)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Her puna is really paying....

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Who go watch am
Nor lef
Nor transfer
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
jumper524:
Kim kardiashian in the making.
But having a reality show in Nigeria ? Nigerians when sabi judge book by cover! You either script the whole show or you won't be able to handle the backlash from E-warriors..

More backlash would propagate the show more than it would hurt it.... It's how things are now

Do you know naira Marley... Backlash pushed him past all those who have been hustling in the music business years before him...

Now even Asa say she sef nah marlian

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
The problem here is she doesn’t have a great personality. What exactly are we gonna be watching?

Kim may not have a drop of talent like people wud say bt she has the all perfect personality and looks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:
Wow... Nice one.

I pity Tacha sha, she used to have endorsements left right and centre before she went for BBnaija but now to even get one na war.

Nobody wants to help her cry

She was just an IG slay queen, now she's a sensation to many people, I never knew her till she got on the shìt show BBN

I can categorically say, where she is now is better than where she was, only change is constant in life

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tacha really dey hustle o, but wetin she wan dey do for the show...

Who I go ask now?

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by maya007: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
this one go edith herself till she disappear one day

4 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
jaxxy:
The problem here is she doesn’t have a great personality. What exactly are we gonna be watching?

Kim has may not have a drop of talent like people wud say bt she has all perfect personality and looks.

Did u say perfect personality?

I'm trying to figure out how Kim has a perfect personality, even the look is doctored by both surgery and makeup, she has a fine face and shape no doubt but she is still "keeping up with the surgeons"

They're both from the same system of things milking the social media for their gains and that's plausible

I would have said they are not hard working, but kidnapping and terror in itself is hardwork

Apologies for bringing in terrorism and kidnapping into the picture, but I guess u get my point

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol!

When someone spends useful time pursuing MEDIA APPLAUSE instead of getting truely creative with their lives.

Wonder what the motif could be?

Coz last time I checked, didn't see a thing she got I'd like to kip up with.

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Lol!

When someone spends useful time pursuing MEDIA APPLAUSE instead of getting truely creative with their lives.

Wonder what the motif could be?

Coz last time I checked, didn't see a thing she got I'd like to kip up with.

Media applause that translates to Dollar/naira bills in the bank is good media applause, if they paid me to be on nairaland everyday more than my business pays me I would give up my job or business, then still reinvest in bigger businesses,

Win win brother, win win

Remmebr Ronaldo, highest earner from IG,
35million dollars from insta earning yearly, that's no small change, I haven't made 35 million in one year yet even in naira talkless of dollars,

This year should see me in the naira equivalent if all goes right, it takes planning and doing

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by davidque: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another avenue for jobless people to spend their time on

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by cindyspice: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
maya007:
this one go edith herself till she disappear one day

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Theoarhics: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
The phrase"reality show" is being abused. What's real when you going to be acting or Living a pretentious and fake life during the show?

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Did u say perfect personality?

I'm trying to figure out how Kim has a perfect personality

They're both from the same system of things milking the social media for their gains and that's plausible

I would have said they are not hard working, but kidnapping and terror in itself is hardwork

Apologies for bringing in terrorism and kidnapping into the picture, but I guess u get my point

Do u know Kims history b4 the glamour and sextape? That gal works and hussles even though her dad or step dad cud get her everything.

I say perfect personality not because she’s perfect bt she has the right values, triats, reaction, expression to handle real issues and make reality tv interesting with class, effortless glow and uniqueness. Not everyone can do that.

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Discombulator: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
ammyluv2002:
Congratulations Tacha. Babe is loaded with business ideas.....her creativity is out of this world. You just have to give to her, hate or not hate.
A fool is the foolish man's idea of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nightking04(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Low budget Kardashian.

If u want to copy a concept u should at least be diligent to look for a unique name.
Low budget... have small pity.

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Do u know Kims history b4 the glamour and sextape? That gal works and hussles even though her dad or step dad cud get her everything.

I say perfect personality not because she’s perfect bt she has the right values, triats, reaction, expression to handle real issues and make reality tv interesting with class, effortless glow and uniqueness. Not everyone can do that.

I never knew her history though, but to me she is far from perfect personality as her show adds no positive value to me or those around me, let me not judge ohh

But I don't know tacha's history either, wat I see now is wat I know

Let me force out a lesson for myslef from their stories

When life gives you pepper, make pepper soup, sit back and drink it wit a chilled beer, if it remains, sell that and make some money off it

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by jumpology(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

The world has moved past work hard, get results dogma

Now, it's social media era, we can't fight it, you too should tap into that avenue

I haven't cos I'm not a social media person, I'm just a shy guy, doing my thing and making my money

Make God help us�. Even the crazy and unGodly things tend to make more money than good things. You'll see them, the likes of bobrisky. Can all this be termed as hardworking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

I never knew her history though, but to me she is far from perfect personality as her show adds no positive value to me or those around me, let me not judge ohh

But I don't know tacha's history either, wat I see now is wat I know

Let me force out a lesson for myslef from their stories

When life gives you pepper, make pepper soup, sit back and drink it wit a chilled beer, if it remains, sell that and make some money off it

Many people say the Kardashian’s don’t add value bt u can’t hv increasing viewership over the years without adding value even if its comedy it depends on what u call value and what appeals to u. People watch wrestling bt I can’t, I only enjoyed it as a kid bt many adults still watch it.

As long as u don’t propagate negativity and ur interesting to people u don’t have a problem.

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by seunpas: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Keeping up with lolzz

3 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
MsDoris:

Most controversial former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natasha Akide popularly known as Tacha has finally launched her own reality show titled “Keeping Up With Tacha”.
You dont launch a reality show. You Premiere it. It's not a clothing line *facepalms*

6 Likes

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
jumpology:

Make God help us�. Even the crazy and unGodly things tend to make more money than good things. You'll see them, the likes of bobrisky. Can all this be termed as hardworking?

Like u rightly said, make God help us, I pray so too

As for hardwork, it's not an easy feat to keep up with the things the useless fellow(Bob risky) does ohh, it takes a lot, mentally, physically and otherwise

What then is hardwork, if not using ur resources to Pace way for ur self, so I say he works hard and probably smart too

If he were my child, I would spit on his grave

I pray non of my children goes the Bob's way, because I know somehow God still loves him, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with that love ohh
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
Everything goes for you as though you don't have a mind of your own. Congratulating every Meghan and harry up and down. Be critical for once.
We call them anywhere way Belle face crew.... grin

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by tidytim: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
OMG, this America celebrity FILTH is now corrupting our youth ??

God please save us.
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
Everything goes for you as though you don't have a mind of your own. Congratulating every Meghan and harry up and down. Be critical for once.

Maddo...
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Keeping up with tacha.... She shouldn't have famzed with kuwtk... "Simply tacha" is enough...

1 Like

Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Ooye12: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
jayson87:
The reality TV of a delusional hoe and morafocka
go and do your own
Re: “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
jaxxy:

Many people say the Kardashian’s don’t add value bt u can’t hv increasing viewership over the years without adding value even if its comedy it depends on what u call value and what appeals to u. People watch wrestling bt I can’t, I only enjoyed it as a kid bt many adults still watch it.

As long as u don’t propagate negativity and ur interesting to people u don’t have a problem.

Nice one boss, nice one

After all is said and done YOLO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.