Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo (2623 Views)

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by bumi10(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Ladies won't like this ..lol. According to Nigeria Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, ladies can actually be jailed for at least 5 years if they collect money from men for their transport fare for visiting and later didn't show up.

This has been the num for ladies, especially Nigeria ladies. They like to ask their men or boyfriend to pay money for their T-fare and finally, they won't show up to the guys house. They think they are smart.

According to what Dolapo Badmus shared on Instagram:

"Dear men, if a lady tells you to send her money for transport to come over and you send her the cash ans she decides not to visit you, and does not refund the money.. You can refer to act 29 SECTION 132 of the criminal code and file a case of defrauding by false pretense against her.

She can be jailed for up to 5 years. Know your right my brother"

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2020/02/if-she-collects-transport-money-didint.html

Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by ekkywolex(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2020
grin grin ;Dsome people will not like this
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by JeffreyD1(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Hahahaha complaints go full station be that grin
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Can you be accused of defrauding someone that is trying to procure an illegal service?

He who comes to equity just come with clean hands. I believe it would be against public policy to support a claim for fraud when you were trying to engage in solicitation.

Unless the money was sent in furtherance of a legitimate endeavour, I don't think anyone would be able to complain to the law for help.

Even if it wasn't illegal, it'll be too embarrassing and very costly. You'll pay to open file, pay for fuel to go and arrest the lady, pay for investigation, pay for her bail, pay to close file, still settle DPO because no reason. All because one sharp girl chop your 5k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by thesicilian: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Hahaha. I hope the 'honorable' PPRO is joking about this, because I don't see how it can be a crime not to fulfill an illegal contract.
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Larryfest(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2020
NPF no dey ever disappoint, so many extra judicial Killings by their men in the last 2months yet no code that goes against that it's boyfriend and girlfriend matter this one is focusing on smh!!. Well I guess she is trying to bring in more income because you can't go and lodge a complain and not pay them for "fuel".
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by habsydiamond(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2020
Mama police don leak secret oo... Time don come for some of our ladies wey dey form smart to become obedient oo. Once she hear act29 u no need mention the criminal code she go just arrange back to normal. grin grin grin grin
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by GOFRONT(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2020
This policewoman be shaking table....
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by obiekunie2: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2020
funny thing is - SHE IS SO RIGHT!
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Petyprincess(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol grin,if this is true then my sentence will be more than 100 years imprisonment grin

1 Like

Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
The table this woman is shaking... Smh
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Kendumazy(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
its not their boyfriend but random men on facebook who send them tfare to come to their house cheesy.
Re: She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
mulante:
. All because one sharp girl chop your 5k.
what proof is it that its even a girl that ate the guy"s money cheesy.there lots of yahoo boys who pose as females on facebook and use pictures of beautiful ladies to ensnare foolish guys cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are liars / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps / People Who Say Their Sexual Fantasy Is To Do Dirty And Freaky Stuff During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.