Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Polygamious Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polygamious Marriage (493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamious Marriage by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Some ladies are destined to be second wife, But bcs of ignorance and lack of understanding of GOD Word, they Will keep serching for single guy untill they clock 40 ,they Will now start saying some one is behind It,
Re: Polygamious Marriage by proclinician: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2020
You are silly. Second wife to who? A disease stricken, poverty stricken , hopeless , never do well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polygamious Marriage by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:
You are silly. Second wife to who? A disease stricken, poverty stricken , hopeless , never do well?

Everybody is poor at the creators eye
Re: Polygamious Marriage by proclinician: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Everybody is poor at the creators eye

I get it u be Muslim. That's why ur folks have kids they can't afford to cater for littered everywhere in the streets. Because u think it's ur right to marry silly wives for that matter as many as u want. Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Polygamious Marriage by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

I get it u be Muslim. That's why ur folks have kids they can't afford to cater for littered everywhere in the streets. Because u think it's ur right to marry silly wives for that matter as many as u want. Be very careful.

Hahaha non of ur Biz Mr rich,

Is that y u used 1000 note on ur DP deceiving People idiot
Re: Polygamious Marriage by proclinician: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Hahaha non of ur Biz Mr rich,

Is that y u used 1000 note on ur DP deceiving People idiot

Who is deceived with 1k notes. Less than 3 USD You and ur folks Shame
Re: Polygamious Marriage by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Hahaha old fool
Re: Polygamious Marriage by AfroKnight: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Gbas gbos on the thread cheesy That escalated quickly cheesy

Re: Polygamious Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Leave him alone, it's not worth it... He just wants attention.. He craves attention so bad...
Re: Polygamious Marriage by SteveOfu: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2020
click on the link on my bio
Kazeemakeem:
Some ladies are destined to be second wife, But bcs of ignorance and lack of understanding of GOD Word, they Will keep serching for single guy untill they clock 40 ,they Will now start saying some one is behind It,
Re: Polygamious Marriage by Lifestone(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Kazeemakeem:
I don't know where this idea of one man one wife comes from. Certainly not from the Bible! The best I know of this in the Bible, it was an admonition from Apostle Paul and not a commandment.

(1) (Reply)

#hustle From Home.... Get Your USA Watsapp Number For 1k / I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real / Who Is Afrocand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.