Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? (495 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by marttol: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
I don't wanna get heartbroken in the end that's why i'm asking this question...i have this girl i'm dating,she always say she loves me...and she prays our relationship leads to marriage,and besides we just started our life...she is yet to gain admission,me too same.cos i know that the road that lies ahead is rough,that is the journey of life...i fear everything she is saying might not be true...

she is 19,i'm 21...i'm done with secondary education since 2016,yet to secure an admission...she finished 2018...we are working at the same place that's where we met...
for me not gaining admission doesn't mean i'm not brilliant...i had 212 in my first jamb(not my real score though) in 2016,2nd had 247,3rd had 248,4th had 259...i'm considering going for p.t next year...the person supposed to sponsor me passed away early last year...
PLEASE SAY THE TRUTH...I LOVE TRUTHS NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT SOUNDS.
Good people Advice Me.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
She will break your heart or you'll break hers.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by marttol: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
She will break your heart or you'll break hers.
i don't want a life where i'll look back and say "i've dated many girls before" no...i don't want...that's why i thought it's good to keep her alone.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by mattfeuter(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
marttol:
I don't wanna get heartbroken in the end that's why i'm asking this question...i have this girl i'm dating,she always say she loves me...and she prays our relationship leads to marriage,and besides we just started our life...she is yet to gain admission,me too same.cos i know that the road that lies ahead is rough,that is the journey of life...i fear everything she is saying might not be true...

she is 19,i'm 21...i'm done with secondary education since 2016,yet to secure an admission...she finished 2018...we are working at the same place that's where we met...
for me not gaining admission doesn't mean i'm not brilliant...i had 212 in my first jamb(not my real score though) in 2016,2nd had 247,3rd had 248,4th had 259...i'm considering going for p.t next year...the person supposed to sponsor me passed away early last year...
PLEASE SAY THE TRUTH...I LOVE TRUTHS NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT SOUNDS.
Good people Advice Me.

At 21, securing a girl’s love should be the least of your worries young man. Truth is, she’ll leave you sooner or later. Do you really want to go through that process?

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
At 19, it's probably true FOR NOW. Nobody should be thinking about all these things, in their teens. That's too much unnecessary stress. She's young, she's still gonna go through the infatuation phase with several other guys. At 19 I had a new crush like every other week. It's also easier to move on to the next one at that age because emotionally you have not fully matured. Don't invest too much if you wanna avoid a sobering heartbreak.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by allandutch: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
marttol:
i don't want a life where i'll look back and say "i've dated many girls before" no...i don't want...that's why i thought it's good to keep her alone.
Believe me, You do.
That's just an excuse - a buffer.
I mean, getting girls is a lot harder than settling for that one girl who'd fūck - "love" - you.
That excuse is a way of convincing yourself that the path of least resistance you've chosen is the righteous one.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by Bankerboy: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Before u reach 25 you'll answer yourself this question. .
Re: Has A Girl Ever Broken Her Promise Of Love Towards You? by marttol: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
mattfeuter:

At 21, securing a girl’s love should be the least of your worries young man. Truth is, she’ll leave you sooner or later. Do you really want to go through that process?
NO [sup][/sup]

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Food!!! / In Need Of A GODLY Sugar Mama / Serious Single Ladies Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.