Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (28912 Views)

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by SonofHim: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2020
They almost frustrated me so I abandoned them a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by modsfucker: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2020
payperpost:
everybody! very poor, I guess they do not have enough mast around Lagos

It's the same case here in Abuja. Network always fluctuates between edge and 4G... Sometimes it goes off completely.

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by vickydevoka(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
They area u stay mata wen it comes to network quality. Here in jos Airtel na de best o
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by mmsen: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
You people didn't learn from last time?

I wonder when Nigerians will learn that Indians and reliable service are like oil and water.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Habayomie:
I regret doing nite sub yesternight ....I later force myself to sleep....
Airtel mad o

U oooo
Airtel oo
Sub ooo
Force ooo
Nite oo

All of u are mad
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by mmsen: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
modsfucker:

It's the same case here in Abuja. Network always fluctuates between edge and 4G... Sometimes it goes off completely.

Airtel has always been useless in many parts of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by ghettokid1(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
I'm currently using Airtel and I'm not having any problem
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by yorke1: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Stability of any network connection largely depends on location. Find what work well in your location. As for me, Airtel is the best in my location!
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by toprealman: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Since last week, Airtel has been horrible.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Didi2d(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Me o, can't send or receive msgs on WhatsApp and fb.
Nairaland and other blogs don't even open, was wondering before o
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by sayhi2certified(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Over here in benin... Its blazing like crazy oh.. That's what I am even using

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Starkid3010(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
MTN is very bad in my area right now
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Plead:
I have been having problem browsing on airtel since Thursday last week (Sunday is the first day of the week to me), who else is having this same problem with airtel?

I’ve called my friends living in other states and most of them seem to having network issues with their airtel sims too.

Seems like this is a national something undecided Airtel internet connection has been extremely poor since Thursday. As of now I can open Whatsapp, Nnairaland etc but can’t open some sites, yesterday it was worse.
My own has been since last year. I can remember vividly when they just turned off my internet connection. My night plan went into the trash.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by joey150(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
I'm using mine.

I've noticed it hasn't been as good as it used to.

But it's still very fair. I can stream and browse with it.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Dmayor1T: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Na wa for Airtel o ..
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2020
I'm rocking my airtle, so fast here i am
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Soul47(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Habayomie:
I regret doing nite sub yesternight ....I later force myself to sleep....
Airtel mad o

No be small yawa
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by ungab(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2020
I lost connection using the Air tel connection to write an online examination. It was so frustrating for me. I regret buying their MIFI
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by joeferrari(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Same with me I complained about it, my data just disappeared like that was told that it was as result of usage when I know am not a data buff, i did a roll over of my data on the 24th of January as of 2nd February my data was exhausted. Am even thinking of ditching their sim card
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by fabuloz1(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2020
TechCapon:
Not only bad internet. I recharged 500# and next thing I saw was "you have received 3000# bonus". I checked my balance and it was 0.34#. Both the normal amount I regarded and the fake bonus has disappeared.
dial *123*1# or *123*2# to check
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by drololaaof: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2020
I reside in Akure road Ondo, it has been a problem for a long period to make calls is problem
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by silverkings: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
People still dey use airtel? lol
What are you saying
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Emmyleb: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Same here since last week Thursday
Plead:
I have been having problem browsing on airtel since Thursday last week (Sunday is the first day of the week to me), who else is having this same problem with airtel?

I’ve called my friends living in other states and most of them seem to having network issues with their airtel sims too.

Seems like this is a national something undecided Airtel internet connection has been extremely poor since Thursday. As of now I can open Whatsapp, Nnairaland etc but can’t open some sites, yesterday it was worse.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by KushLyon(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Even mtn.... Yesterday though
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by kenyguy(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Me too
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by posty56: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Dube07:
The only issue i gat with Airtel is their "zapping rate"...... I'll do a 4gb sub, download something of 1gb and vooom! The 4gb is finished.... HOW!!!!?..... I'm moving back to MTN biko
most of the stuff is not from network,they can be as a result of background data
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by sallazlee(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
thank God, no be me alone,
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Kelvinnz: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Napoleon Okugbe is sharing free resources on how he became a multi million in his signature group. Only tested strategies that works. Join and make 2020 your year of unlocking the online millionaire in you.
http:///fortunecommunity
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by xcelentattitude(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Plead:

No be small thing. It took me about 30+ minutes to download a 35mb file

I can relate with this one.... 98mb download took me more than 1hr.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by bishopotubaga: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Same thing happen to me from Thursday to Sunday and I was thinking it my area in ikorodu :[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Weekly Subscription / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.