Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? (29017 Views)

How Is Airtel Internet Connection In Your Area / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Toluene7: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Baba the issue was a general thing that happened over the weekend but for my end the network don dey work fine. I'll advice you contact them on twitter, @airtel_care is their handle and on facebook AirtelNigeria. If you are still experiencing the issue they will resolve it fast for you.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by faceland: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Confirmed. I tought it was my phone. They use to be super fast but for about 2 or 3 days now, sometimes I battle to use mt data. Glo is the worst (over 3 months, I can't use my Glo at all).
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by faceland: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Habayomie:
I regret doing nite sub yesternight ....I later force myself to sleep....
Airtel mad o

OMG grin Everyone has experience that rubbish at least once. Sorry.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by bizhop01: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
sureinfo:
how would you say you don't use internet, you don't have a smartphone or you're using those early days TECNO phones? How did you even comment
This is 2020 you don't need phone or computer to comment in nairaland shocked
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by faceland: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dube07:
The only issue i gat with Airtel is their "zapping rate"...... I'll do a 4gb sub, download something of 1gb and vooom! The 4gb is finished.... HOW!!!!?..... I'm moving back to MTN biko

Anything other than that weekly 1500 sub use to finish fast. I finish 3GB monthly sub in less than 5 days but when I sub for the 6GB weekly, I hardly finish half after 7 days.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by faceland: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
People still dey use airtel? lol
Until recently, where I am, it was the best for internet. You click and it goes (speeding up work flow).
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Pat081: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
I dnt use my line since last year may because they are so useless pls anybody with good site to down load films
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by mankan2k7(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don port to mtn today, Airtel network can't come and kill me
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by solsticey2k3(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Perfectdanny:
MTN NETWORK IS DOWN

MTN na bastard undecided
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by gowis: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Airtel network is very frustrating these days.

I am about to port ooo
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Plead:
I have been having problem browsing on airtel since Thursday last week (Sunday is the first day of the week to me), who else is having this same problem with airtel?

I’ve called my friends living in other states and most of them seem to having network issues with their airtel sims too.

Seems like this is a national something undecided Airtel internet connection has been extremely poor since Thursday. As of now I can open Whatsapp, Nnairaland etc but can’t open some sites, yesterday it was worse.
Same with me, I reside in Oshogbo, I went to ibadan and Lagos over the weekend same bad airtel network everywhere, the navigation I use to bank on couldn't function at all.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Obimonso26(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
omg! I thought i was the only one experiencing it..
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by mikeyung71(m): 12:25am On Feb 04, 2020
My own is what I’m using now. The problem of my own is that it’s does not give me problem
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Matrixluv: 3:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Me too, but is working normal now
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by row2ray(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2020
I sharply switched to my mtn sim it’s doing alright
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
bizhop01:

This is 2020 you don't need phone or computer to comment in nairaland shocked
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Habayomie(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

U oooo Airtel oo Sub ooo Force ooo Nite oo

All of u are mad
It is well bro....
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by berbs: 4:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Please is it just me or AirtelNg is having network issue. Can't call, Send SMS let alone surf the internet.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
Airtel has proven to be a very useless network.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
It's so frustrating I had to search the Internet and it brought me here..... I'm throwing the sim asap embarassed
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by oyetpel(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
When i first subscribe to this airtel sim, 1k for 4gb, it was bomb.
Then after using 2gb out of the 4gb it started getting slow. Not even slow it won't connect, then after like 5 mins it will go, then stop again.

It's frustrating, even glo that is slow is not like this.

I regret subbing on airtel after a looooong while.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by oyetpel(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's browsing well tonight
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by AkandeGilbert: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
I started experiencing this yesterday. Am I the only one or is it general?
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? by ogogo24(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Airtel internet services have been terribly bad these days, anyone else experiencing this?
Sent them a mail about this, no response. Their customer care sucks!
Looking for a reliable network for internet services to port to...MTN is equally bad. I tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Econet Begins Construction Of $100m Data Centre In Lagos / Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / Get Free 2GB On Airtel Without Tweaking Your IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.