Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69306 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by sencekompis: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
use awon omo oro to offer him few km away from ur vicinity.or ?? he will get d sniff
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Africomterror: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
You and this your ex...the same one you used to pay back his financial assistance with sex, the same one who you informed you were married but still he held you to your agreement about sex for cash, the same ex is now a friend to your husband with free access to your home and your husband is okay with it... cheesy

Damn, you can't make shít like this up mehn. This has to be a very good script for a Hollywood box-office thriller, OR you and your husband are probably the most stupid couple I have ever had the displeasure of hearing about.

I don't know what else to tell you, perhaps you and this ex are really destined to be together and your husband was only just keeping your cóochie warm for him all this while.
I also feel you are still sexually attracted to him, which is why I'm tempted to agree with Nwaamaikpe - a threésome has to be somewhere in the plan, because this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever by any measurable metric on earth.

Damn

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
If he refuses to stop coming, report him to your husband.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by olusma23(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Madam, if you don't want to eat with devil, tell him point black not to visit ur house again....
He can only destroy your home with time.

chase him away

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Sundaycomputer: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
One thing must kill man, so u day will kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by AuroraB(f): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Your ex is using your destiny, drive him away as fast as you can. Tell your husband, both of you should plan for him, get him beaten black and blue. After severely beating him, kick him out, his dicck will never stand in your presence again.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Mmazi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=SifonAbasi post=86307883]Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

I think your husband is your major problem.. You don't know him as much as you think or should.. That alliance is weird, He is either for you or against you. You ll do well to figure out when their relationship actually began not when he told you it began and if truly it began when he told you it did, then he has a plan. Either good for you or otherwise.

Avoid temptations at all cost and sit outside anytime he comes around till your husband comes back.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
the women on this forum like supporting mediocrity....she schemed are way into her husband's house just because of monetary gains and she is now scared of karma...just so annoying how everything about Nigeria women resolves around marriage

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by sencekompis: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH DANGERS, ONLY U HAVE GOT D SOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Perfecttouchade: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Which kind yeye friendship your husband dey do with ur ex and to the extent of visiting ur matrimonial home when ur husband is away, if truely u want to stop him from visiting abeg find pankere wey long for am before una enter another ndofom(calabar) ahaha ki ni aye yi waada sef

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by samwash(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your Ex coming your matrimonial home, and drawing ur husband close to him that means something is brewering which will take a little time for him to execute his plans.
He should respect the fact that you are married and needs to give ur family space.
This is not love at all.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jjparagon(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
All this plenty talk just 20naira can solve it.
Nonsense.... Nonsense... That guy has weighed u and ur husband in his scale and found out u both are weaklings mentally and physically that's what gives him all this guts.. See let me tell u, in case u don't know, people tend to tk advantage of others when they find out u are the weak type, they bcum the boss of ur life and with time u sef will be used to it and see yourself as an inferior to him.. This goes to both male and female.. Ask yourself "are u his only ex or the only girl he has slept with? " the answer is NO. Sifonobong plz for once in your life stand up for yourself and do d needful..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Ekaka1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have done all these and my husband told me not to worry. For my ex, I told him if he must visit he should come only when my husband is at home.
Don't even be giving him options. Another angle is that your husband understand the principle of keeping your "enemy" close and not at arms length so you can keep track of his every move.

Worst still the man wan know everything wey you and that guy don share for una past wink
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by larryking540: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

Why must he even visit?
Una head correct at all?
Mother nature day asleep some married couple say they wan see as e be to act unforgiveness Hollywood movie

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?
chai your husband Don enter one chance, same ex bf you were exchanging money with sex with is visiting you alone at home behind your husband....chai...gimme your husband number I wanna tell him something
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Punchline33: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wait till he gets married visit him as his ex, then allow his wife take care of things...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by solmus: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
eleyi gidi gan... look him in the eye and tell him, make him understand you dont want to awaken dead feelings and he should be kind enough to respect your husband, tell him if your husband is not arround you cant allow him in because you made a vow to God and to the man you love and you dont intend breaking it

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
The Ex sef get mind o. What nonsense
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Shafiiimran99: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Stop open Gate/door for him period.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by 12345baba(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pour am hot oil
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Whenever he comes to visit you when your husband is not at home.call him that he is at your matrimonial home since your husband know he is your ex.That ex want to ruin your marriage.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
YOU MAY LOSE BOTH OF THEM IN NEAR FUTURE.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by executive12: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Super story undecided

Do we have to spoon feed some of you here?

Exactly. Big super fake story. Which Nigerian man would be inviting his wife's ex to his house and cozying up to him?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by TheRedpillguy: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
At this point am thinking, he has downloaded your husband about your past and they are probably in cohort. Trying to stop him will probably make it worse. Maybe u should come clean to your husband and tell him you are Not comfortable with him. Its easy! Its called the Truth. It will set you free

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Xisnin(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

You are not telling the whole story or don't know.
Your husband is the one tormenting you and not your Ex.
Your ex is doing exactly what your husband wants him to do.

There is a high chance that they know each other before either of them met you.
There is likely a secret arrangement between the two that you are not privy to.

Each time he comes when your husband is not around, your husband likely asked him to
that is why he is not bothered.

If you want him to stop coming, face your husband.
Your Ex is your husband's guest not yours.

But if you are one of those "yes sir" wives with zero say in the home,
threaten him with mortal consequences if he doesn't stop coming.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by abdullkabar(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sometimes you just read some posts and get irritated
What's all this!!!
Op beta act fast, because if you make any mistake with him, your husband may not forgive you.
If its to tell him or quarrel with him (or you tell your husband sternly you don't want him around)
Because ifi happen, na you go loss pass oo
I don't know why people like playing with fire tho
Maybe its high time seun ban all this marital affairs news self
For every action there is equal and opposite reaction
So annoying

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by judgementyard(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.
You nailed it grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by gnykelly(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
what bullshit is going on on earth... what an unthinkable things is ground breaking every day
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by luluman: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits

He will die either enroute home or at home.

you must be a ritualist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.