Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (79830 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
gnykelly:
so they abandoned prayers for a more practical approach
No. They also prayed for govt to develop capacity to deal with security issues. Stop condemning prayer. it is even more effective, though I don't believe the govt needs to develop capacity to deal with issues. It has the capacity already and just needs to be honest and impartial.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Good move but too late , he should have done this in 3rd quarter 2018 but then they were still playing politic with people's lives because of Osinbanjo but now it's too late ..Buhari will rather plunge this nation into a bitter civil war than not to Handover to another hawkish Fulani
U get sense at all?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Farki: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
RuddyFusion:
All I see are politically correct signposts

He is getting his message across what more do you want? sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by GamalNasser: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
U get sense at all?

I get sense pass you for sure
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Dee60: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sewgon79:

If Osibanjo resign and he replace him with another fulani and things start getting more worse. Is that your idea

I wonder o. You just imagine how people think!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
whoawa:
Too late sir

He is just acting on what people are saying after so much agitation regarding his influence in the political scene.

Most people assumed that since he is respected highly as a man of God, he shouldn't have remain silent all this while.

But the bitter TRUTH is "Adeboye is NOT a Christian at all"

Jesus is the commander in chief of all divinely approved worshipers of God today. The order from this man called Christ to his own followers (Christians) in the face of persecution is

FLEE (RUN AWAY) from the territories of the enemies of TRUTH! Matthew 10:23

So for anyone to PROTEST against the government means he/she is part of the government (part of the world) ruled by Satan the devil! 1John 5:19

Neither Jesus nor his true followers can protest against the authorities because they are NOT OF THE WORLD under Satan's control, so instead of protesting against Satan's agents whose setting was designed to destroy all Christians, true worshippers of God FLEE (RUN AWAY) from were Satan's persecution is intense! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gudugudumeje: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
I consider this protest feeble and gallery-like. Let Ps.Adeboye and rccg put more vibes and peps into it to make it meaningful and results-oriented.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

I get sense pass you for sure
ur 1st sign of senselessness na to use ur sense measure your sense. scale no dey fit weigh im own self but ur sense be wan measure im own self.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by isnovic(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

He is just acting on what people are saying after so much agitation regarding his influence in the political scene.

Most people assumed that since he is respected highly as a man of God, he shouldn't have remain silent all this while.

But the bitter TRUTH is "Adeboye is NOT a Christian at all"

Jesus is the commander in chief of all divinely approved worshipers of God today. The order from this man called Christ to his own followers (Christians) in the face of persecution is

FLEE (RUN AWAY) from the territories of the enemies of TRUTH! Matthew 10:23

So for anyone to PROTEST against the government means he/she is part of the government (part of the world) ruled by Satan the devil! 1John 5:19

Neither Jesus nor his true followers can protest against the authorities because they are NOT OF THE WORLD under Satan's control, so instead of protesting against Satan's agents whose arrangement was to destroy all Christians, true worshippers of God FLEE (RUN AWAY) from were Satan's persecution is intense! smiley

What about John the Baptist and Herold!!!

That Jesus forerunner speaking truth to the "president" of the day...that led to him being imprisoned and beheaded.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by evansjeff(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

Sorry. But I am very not impressed!

You lots should read full posts before commenting. I was part of this prayer walk. Adeboye never called for a protest. He asked all of us to walk and pray for the land. Don't be misled by social media. He has always been and still advising the Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by traihit: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHEN I PRAY, GOLD AND DINOSAURS WILL FALL FROM THE SKIES?

People don't pray for 'gold and dinosaurs' to fall from the skies. People pray when all else have failed. A lot of the people you see praying didn't learn to pray because they want to pass time or shift responsibility (some do that though). People pray because prayers have solved problem that looked unconquerable.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
isnovic:

What about John the Baptist and Herold!!!

That Jesus forerunner speaking truth to the "president" of the day...that led to him being imprisoned and beheaded.

Thanks for this question Sir!

John was the last prophet before the ministry of our Lord Jesus commenced, John was still acting in line with the former arrangement of speaking against those in authority.

But Jesus later opened the eyes of his own followers to the fact that all those ruling apart from the linage of worshipers of God whose rulership is strictly based on God's laws are Satan's agents! That's why Jesus declined all chances of partaking in Satan's worldly government. His focus is God's own government when all enemies of TRUTH will be exterminated, anything short of that is worthless from Jesus' viewpoint!

John failed to learn (from God's only begotten son) how true worshippers of God in the end time must operate, that's why Jesus NEVER protested nor ask his followers to protest when his forerunner (John) was imprisoned and executed!

Notice that even when John was still in the prison, he expected Jesus to act but Jesus NEVER did anything to rescue John, he warned his own followers to FLEE (RUN AWAY) from the enemies of TRUTH. Instead of daring them with a PROTEST! smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by airprinz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:

You 're right and I think that to some extent, the VP and his handlers are being propelled by greed and selfishness even though I personally like him as an intelligent man.
Exactly my point. We Nigerians are guilty of selfishness and greediness as far as grabing power or securing leadership role is concern

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
airprinz:
Exactly my point. We Nigerians are guilty of selfishness and greediness as far as we grab power or secure leadership role

Satan is the ruler of this planet {John 14:30 compared to Luke 4:6} So it's impossible for a Christian who must remain spotless in the world to participate in worldly governments.
That's why Jesus told the politician who approached him and ask for what he must do to enter God's kingdom that he need to do away with everything Satan has to offer like the

©Prominence
©Wealth
©Authority and the rest. Luke 18:18-23

Surely no politician will enter God's kingdom. Jesus' second coming will mean their doom! Daniel 2:44 smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by kcowen(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
I attend a church Redeem precisely where secretly they fault the government, they know the government aren't working but because of their pastor who is the Vice president, they dare not utter a word
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Tbcrown(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Sundahjoe(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
what concerned me most is that some of these ritualists, terrorist, etc are members on nairaland, they would be here castigating the innocent people, God have mercy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by airprinz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Satan is the ruler of this planet {John 14:30 compared to Luke 4:6} So it's impossible for a Christian who must remain spotless in the world to participate in worldly governments.
That's why Jesus told the politician who approached him and ask for what he must do to enter God's kingdom that he need to do away with everything Satan has to offer like the

©Prominence
©Wealth
©Authority and the rest. Luke 18:18-23

Surely no politician will enter God's kingdom. Jesus' second coming will mean their doom! Daniel 2:44 smiley
I'm not too good in searching of scriptures to back up my claims. But if I'm asked who'll be next on the trend not to enter God's kingdom, I would simply say the barristers.

Those class of beings are another greedy selfish set of people that have used their mouth and send so many innocent lives to the grave since 20 BC
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Makschinchin: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86313945:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

A good and more better Nigeria is what we shall get BGG.

God bless Nigeria.

Details,
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Enoch Adeboye, on Sunday, led members of his church in a prayer walk against insecurity in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye had directed the congregation to participate in the prayer walk declared by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to address the spate of killings across the country.

According to an Assistant General Overseer of the church, Funso Odesola, about 25,000 Parishes of the church are expected to carry out the same exercise nationwide.

CAN President, Samson Ayokunle, earlier announced series of activities aimed at asking for divine intervention in stopping the killing of innocent Nigerians and giving the government the capacity to overcome terror in the country.

And what's BGG?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by OkaforAngel(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Medtelly:
HAPPENING NOW: Pastor Adeboye lead RCCG national protest against insecurity in Nigeria. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznrNDKbaTU
The Lord God will heal our land we pray in Jesus mighty name AMEN
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by LLMG: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
you are wrong if not for prayers nigeria would be worse off right now.
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY ARE THEY PROTESTING INSTEAD OF PRAYING?

AFTER THIS, WHOEVER STILL BELIEVES THAT PRAYERS WORK SHOULD HAVE THEIR BRAINS EXAMINED.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
airprinz:
I'm not too good in searching of scriptures to back up my claims. But if I'm asked who'll be next on the trend not to enter God's kingdom, I would simply say the barristers.

Those class of beings are another greedy selfish set of people that have used their mouth and send so many innocent lives to the grave since 20 BC

Satan has set many traps to catch people and all these traps are based on the LOVE OF MONEY! Matthew 6:24

There's nothing evil if your effort or hard work resulted in wealth, but it's evil when you're desperate for riches because Satan is watching each person to know our weaknesses, so he can use it as a means of getting us to become evildoers! 1Timothy 6:9-10 smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Farki:

He is getting his message across what more do you want? sad

Anything worth doing, is worth Doing WELL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Dick1000(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

Sorry. But I am very not impressed!
Note what you see here was not a protest but a national/international prayer walk for all redeemers, praying for peace and restoration of our land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
traihit:

People don't pray for 'gold and dinosaurs' to fall from the skies. People pray when all else have failed. A lot of the people you see praying didn't learn to pray because they want to pass time or shift responsibility (some do that though). People pray because prayers have solved problem that looked unconquerable.

GIVE 2 EXAMPLES OF UNCONQUERABLE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLVED WITH STRICTLY PRAYERS.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by traihit: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GIVE 2 EXAMPLES OF UNCONQUERABLE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLVED WITH STRICTLY PRAYERS.

I'm not going to do that. If I do and even if you agree I've made a point; then I'd have ended up making a point and that'll be all. Whatever I've typed, it's either you agree or you don't and your option doesn't stop making you you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
LLMG:
you are wrong if not for prayers nigeria would be worse off right now.

GOOGLE THE 10 MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% IRRELIGIOUS.
GOOGLE THE 10 MOST PROGRESSIVE AND PRODUCTIVE. UP TO 8 FROM THE LIST ARE ABOVE 90% IRRELIGIOUS.

NOW GOOGLE THE 10 POOREST COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% RELIGIOUS.
GOOGLE THE 10 MOST VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% RELIGIOUS.

IF THIS PROVES ONE THING, IT IS THAT RELIGIONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND TAKE MANKIND BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARD. WE GO BACKWARDS EACHTIME WE RUN TO THE CHURCH OR SHRINE TO FIGHT THE INVINCIBLE DEMON HOLDING OUR PROGRESSES INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING MEANINGFUL WORKS THAT WILL YIELD PROGRESSIVE RESULTS.

PRAYERS DO NOT WORK. ELSE, AMBULANCES WOULD BE DRIVING TO CHURCHES AND NOT HOSPITALS.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
traihit:

People pray because prayers have solved problem that looked unconquerable.

CAPSLOCKED:

traihit:

I'm not going to do that. If I do and even if you agree I've made a point; then I'd have ended up making a point and that'll be all. Whatever I've typed, it's either you agree or you don't and your option doesn't stop making you you.

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!! cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
12Monkeys:
Waiting for Femi Adesina to warn Ananias Adeboye to stop playing politics

U just make me laugh....

Well, I am waiting for Adesina to insult PST Adeboye....then see reaction but I doubt if he will try that....

Remembered, the VP na RCCG Pastor...

But PST Adeboye ought to call the VP to speak on how and what is being done to tackle insecurity and see to how RCCG can help.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Most of these so call men of God were busy carrying Buhari for up and now they are suffering.. Wait o, i thought their pastor is the vice president and last year, he debunk these accusation...... Hahahaha, i am enjowing the insecurity in this govt. and the herdsmen palavar.
Once a thief is always a thief.
If it was easy to repent, satan would have repent by now after losing out to God in their as recorded in the bible..
If it was easy, judas would have ask for christ forgiveness knowing that he was the son of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ericmor: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastor's "hands" are tied.

Still observing though ...

So if osinbajo resign, who will then take over the position? Will that make things work? He protest, they will talk, he did not say anything, you people will still talk. People of Nigeria that can only come online to critizise people instead of going all out and fight for their right
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by molasautos(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
U don’t have brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.