Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (79832 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastor's "hands" are tied.

Still observing though ...

So when osibanjo retires the security wld become OK to u abi? And what about tge service chiefs??I wonder how this generation reasons...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by golddare: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Medtelly:
HAPPENING NOW: Pastor Adeboye lead RCCG national protest against insecurity in Nigeria. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznrNDKbaTU

May be this will make PMB will change the Chiefs tomorrow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by LabDNA: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Say No to Terrorism....I support you Pastor!

I Love PMB

Don't you think you almajiris should mobilize Buratai to deal with them for protesting?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Will protest stop killings only the government can by sacking the wrong people and putting the right people and also supplying good weapons most important of all improve standard of living to discourage youths from taking up crime
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Point taken. I still say Supreme C ought be given an award for that judg... never mind

Hahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by proff010: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Suegbe......always go to court with fact not stories..
CanadaOrBust:
Very good. The country is going to the dogs

As an unbiased non-Ibo, I dedicate this FTC to the Supreme Court for that Imo judgment (I wonder what they take Nigerians for!):

Vanguard. Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Imo Guber: How Supreme court erred in computation of results

*Declared more votes than accredited voters
*Failed to interrogate petitioners’ evidence
*Avoided mentioning figures in a written judgment

Facts have emerged that the Supreme Court failed to do a thorough mathematical computation of the results of the election but relied only on the wrong computations submitted by Sen. Hope Uzodinma to declare him the duly-elected governor of Imo State...

Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed the petition for lacking in merit.

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Urchman200: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=bamidelee post=86316413]
Mynd44 which rule[/quotey] which rule did I break?u need education b4 coming to social media ok?calling 4 my suspension ,u go call tire, we are here to give people like u sleepless night.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
sochima1989:
Yes there was excess... This could have been an error even before the SC judgement.... What are the proof that this excess was added during the SC compilation, It could as well been added by INEC, PDP or other parties before this day.

So let them trace it back and leave Hope alone

I’m not sure if u r aware PDP won the rerun recently held in the same Hope’s “stronghold” where he got 99.99% of the votes with 100+% voter turnouts!

No, SC did not do any compilation at all, neither did they examine Hope’s documents AT ALL. They accepted his figures and tabulations without examination or interrogation.

U don’t remove an incumbent based on such, no matter how he was elected.

In all elections there are errors and shenanigans and most people try to “rig” to some extent. That’s why a premium is placed on whatever is declared as the result after all that. And that’s why the bar for removing an incumbent is high. After all the games and maneuverings, Ihedioha was declared the winner, and Hope finished FOURTH. That’s the baseline and u don’t lightly change that, u don’t change that through some highly questionable childish documents!

See below:

“The Guardian obtained a certified-true-copy of the record of the appeal filed at the Supreme Court by Uzodinma and APC...

For instance, on figure number 69 which shows votes cast at Eziama/Okpala (Umualum Village Square, Eziama), the total number of registered voters was 492, whereas the table shows that the APC scored 819 votes and PDP scored 7 votes, meaning that 334 more votes than the registered voters were recorded, apart from the votes polled by the other candidates at the election that were not shown on the table.

Similarly, on page 22 of the petition referencing polling unit 282, the number of registered voters was put at 591, whereas the tabulation shows that APC polled 586 votes and PDP nine votes, indicating a total of four votes higher than the registered number of voters. This, again, excluded the votes scored by the other candidates.

On the same page 22 of the record, at the polling unit 285 (Obudi/Aro, Central Assembly Square, Unusable 11) with 449 registered voters, APC was credited with 780 votes and PDP with four votes, leaving a total of 335 votes higher than the actual number of registered voters.

Figures obtained from page 79 of the record of appeal under item 384 show that APC scored 526 votes, while PDP was credited with two votes, and the total votes cast was put at 526, indicating two votes higher than the total number registered voters in the area.”
Proff010

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86313945:
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

A good and more better Nigeria is what we shall get BGG.

God bless Nigeria.
]

PMB no go chop blessing today too?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dis is so impressive, I guess the Christian's has wake up from their slumber
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
traihit:

I think you in particular need to tell me somewhere to examine my brain cos I believe prayers really work. One day, you'll have no other option than to pray, I hope that day will make you discover what prayer really is.

SO WHEN I PRAY, GOLD AND DINOSAURS WILL FALL FROM THE SKIES?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thank you daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by urchcoded(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Y'all Jokers. Elijah would call down fire. Adeboye is silly. well it's the best he can do. Have u guys tried praying?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Markchiwuba: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Onlinealaba:
They said Christians don't protest, let's keep praying. By the way I thought it was said when the righteous are in power the people rejoice, is Osibanjo not righteous?
we sell Smart TVs and sound bar
. Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by janettee(f): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm not impressed at all!. Didn't politicians campaign in his church during the last elections?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gloryfidedesign(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
hink of how to build church when big paas Ibadan. well it's better to do something than nothing at all. But truth be told the time we àre in is the very transition time from the old world to the new world of Jehovah God and it Christ where by only righteousness will be the only visa to remain on this earth be you Christian, Moslem or even Pegan if you are found wanting nothing can save you 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven' the time is now 2020.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Minjim: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastors "hands" are tied.

What solution will his resignation profer?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is spelt “judgment”. U r right, there ought to be a global award for this type of judgment

I took the case to Oxford and Google

I don't know u and them , who is right

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastor's "hands" are tied.

If Osibanjo resign and he replace him with another fulani and things start getting more worse. Is that your idea
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by efighter: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
degamemaster:

If Osinbajo resigns, Tunde Bakare the greedy idiot will be sworn in the next day. Even if Buhari swears in an Islamic cleric as his VP, you can't do anything. Resignation does not any effect on African leaders because of greed.

Meanwhile Terrorist are coward bastards who will all die painful slow miserable deaths
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by AmTruth: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Love the caption ALL SOULS MATTER. This shows that whether a Christian is killed or a Muslim killed or even bargain, All souls deserve justice.

This is not all about those who believe that any other soul that dies apart from the ones they are pathetic to, does not deserve justice or publicity.

Good protest and we look forward to the government of President Buhari to put more effort in ensuring there is better peace.

God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
majamajic:

I took the case to Oxford and Google

I don't know u and them , who is right

I think it’s the old US/UK confusion:
US - judgment; UK - judgement

ALSO
American English : color, flavor, behavior, harbor, honor, humor, labor, neighbor, rumor, splendor

British English: flavour, behaviour, harbour, honour, humour, labour, neighbour, rumour, splendour
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gloryfidedesign(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
be like say weytin FFK talk dey give daddy GO sleepless night since. Instead of him to think of how to secure the life of those when dey even give am tithe him dey think of how to build church when big paas Ibadan. well it's better to do something than nothing at all. But truth be told the time we àre in is the very transition time from the old world to the new world of Jehovah God and it Christ where by only righteousness will be the only visa to remain on this earth be you Christian, Moslem or even Pegan if you are found wanting nothing can save you 'Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven' the time is now 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I think it’s the old US/UK confusion:
US - judgment; UK - judgement

ALSO
American English : color, flavor, behavior, harbor, honor, humor, labor, neighbor, rumor, splendor

British English: flavour, behaviour, harbour, honour, humour, labour, neighbour, rumour, splendour

Ok u think I was wrong by using the UK English version ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by budaatum: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
I have taken the bother to respond to all you who commented at my post below.

My Response To Adeboye's March Supporters

My opinion would not have commanded the responses it commanded if it did not count, so I am pleased that you count me amongst those who matter.

Your Sunday and week and this month of February is blessed.

Cc: Coolcalmcollect, proprince, xcelentattitude, holafloyd, Theboss100, bamidelee, Larryndelaw, Thegoodone13, eguarojeona, membranus, farem, AshiraWealthy, xpmode, lugiano1, Reference, Explorece, GuestLog, hope4nigeria, berrystunn, SmellingAnus, Mikecold, fynex, Sparro, owoshuyi, surgical

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by whoawa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Too late sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
majamajic:

Ok u think I was wrong by using the UK English version ?

No, when I typed judgement google corrected it to judgment. See below:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Dayoara: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria belongs to God all wicked elements causing troubles in Nigeria and their sponsors shall be uprooted , peace in Nigeria in Jesus mighty name amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Odss11: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Now I know news here are fake...it was a prayer walk for our dear country
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
All souls are precious souls to God

That should be the spirit.

Not all this bald heads dividing across religious lines.

War they can only foresee. Unity they can never.

Antagonize they can only do, solutions they are void of.

Sir, you can be more specific o. No teacher will flog you on an online forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.