Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (79834 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GOOGLE THE 10 MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% IRRELIGIOUS.
GOOGLE THE 10 MOST PROGRESSIVE AND PRODUCTIVE. UP TO 8 FROM THE LIST ARE ABOVE 90% IRRELIGIOUS.

NOW GOOGLE THE 10 POOREST COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% RELIGIOUS.
GOOGLE THE 10 MOST VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% RELIGIOUS.

IF THIS PROVES ONE THING, IT IS THAT RELIGIONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND TAKE MANKIND BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARD. WE GO BACKWARDS EACHTIME WE RUN TO THE CHURCH OR SHRINE TO FIGHT THE INVINCIBLE DEMON HOLDING OUR PROGRESSES INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING MEANINGFUL WORKS THAT WILL YIELD PROGRESSIVE RESULTS.

PRAYERS DO NOT WORK. ELSE, AMBULANCES WOULD BE DRIVING TO CHURCHES AND NOT HOSPITALS.

Capslocked, I'm a christian and I agree with you that religion is a problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2020
berrystunn:
Code

Some of them are supporters of APC

More confused..
Walk and pray in mind for APC government

Protest against insecurity for ?

I which they can answer the question below
Say it loud and clear.

Funny you!
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by EagleNest(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2020
I really like it. More protests please!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Niorte: 1:46am On Feb 03, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

Sorry. But I am very not impressed!
Believe, he must have done that many times without seeing results. As an elderstatesman and a spiritual leader, he must have weighed his option very well. Pastor Adeboye is not the type that easy attack govt in the open.

This action must have been from privilege information on what is going on in Aso Rock. Those who think the VP should resign. Think about it, who will become our informant. If the VP resigns and replaced by a northern, don't you think the Southern will suffer more losses?

I've never seen Pastor Adeboye prayed the way he prayed today for Nigeria, so I am expecting a shake up in Nigeria in some days time.

Believe it or not!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by traihit: 5:18am On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!! cheesy grin

Of course...it's nice you didn't resort to insult though. I was expecting you to tow that line. (Though I'd have done nothing if you did)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Civiliancornel: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

And in you think he has not done that b4?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Olejoye(f): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2020
We are not ready in this country. Imagine still being impressed by the folly of silly old men such as this? An influential robber could only do a street walk?
Nigeria WILL sink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2020
ikaboy:
Interms of security PMB has failed.
in terms!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Capslocked, I'm a christian and I agree with you that religion is a problem in Nigeria.

A VERY BIG ONE.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Olejoye:
We are not ready in this country. Imagine still being impressed by the folly of silly old men such as this? An influential robber could only do a street walk?
Nigeria WILL sink.

THEY HAVE THE ANOINTING OF GOD BUT THEY'RE VERY SCARED TO CALL OUT THE GOVERNMENT.
THEY'RE CAPABLE OF INFLUENCING ELECTIONS BY SAYING TRASHY PROPHECIES TO THEIR FOLLOWERS.. NOW WEY E DON RED, THEY SUDDENLY HAVE NO GUTS TO SPEAK OUT... SO THEY WALK. THEY WALK WITH PERMISSION FROM THE PRESIDENT SO THAT ARMED TROOPS WON'T MISTAKENLY OPEN FIRE ON THEM.

LET ME TELL YOU, THESE PEOPLE ARE MEN OF GOD WHO DINE AND SLEEP WITH THE LORD. THE WHOLE MANUSCRIPT OF HEAVEN DEY THEIR HANDS. BUT ALL OF HEAVENS IMAGINARY RICHES CANNOT COMPARE WITH WHAT THEY'RE ENJOYING ON EARTH SO THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE NOW.

I STILL MAINTAIN THE STANCE THAT IF PRAYER WORKS, THESE MEN WON'T BE PRAYING AGAINST MALARIA OR PRAYING FOR JOBS AND FAVOURS FOR THEIR CONGREGATION.
THEY'D SIMPLY PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF ALL OF OUR TERRORIST ENEMIES. IS IT TOO MUCH FOR GOD TO GRANT?
BUT YOUR PASTOR DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN PRAYERS TO SOLVE HIS OWN SECURITY ISSUES WHICH IS WHY HE PAYS HIS GUARDS WELL, HOW WILL HE EXPECT PRAYERS TO SOLVE THE SECURITY ISSUES OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY?

SO THEY WALK. TAKING JUST THREE TO FIVE STEPS FOR THE CAMERA, THEN ZOOM OF IN THEIR LUXURIOUS CARS. THE PROBLEMS CONTINUE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2020
ikaboy:
Interms of security PMB has failed.
in terms of everything....PMB will fail still
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ericmor: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
budaatum:

So you are always with him for you to know he doesn’t advice the people in government. And the advice the government had got so far, what have they done with it? Have they change for the better?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ericmor: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
seunny4lif:
Please see Nigerians
Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
The Christian suicide bomber Nathaniel Samuel they sent to bomb Kaduna church has been arrested.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2020
AnanseK:

The Christian suicide bomber Nathaniel Samuel they sent to bomb Kaduna church has been arrested.

I just love this phrase!

Now i'm waiting for any of those misinformed churchgoers to come and refute what i've been saying all along that "Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only Christian group on planet earth"

Let mention any other religious group claiming Christians whose doctrines say "YOU MUST NOT KILL, NO MATTER WHAT"! Matthew 26:52 smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by samtol4(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
budaatum:

what kind of advice ? This government doesn't need advice ! If advice them and they refused to heed ? He has done well ! To you silly protest ? What have you done so far ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by budaatum: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
samtol4:
what kind of advice ? This government doesn't need advice ! If advice them and they refused to heed ? He has done well ! To you silly protest ? What have you done so far ?
I've educated you, for starts, that you should be the change you want to see instead of crying up to heaven for change.

https://www.nairaland.com/5665379/response-adeboyes-march-supporters#86320329
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by budaatum: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
ericmor:

So you are always with him for you to know he doesn’t advice the people in government. And the advice the government had got so far, what have they done with it? Have they change for the better?
I don't have to be with him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by budaatum: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Civiliancornel:

And in you think he has not done that b4?
I was being kind to him. He should be educating you instead.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by traihit: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Professorcplus post=86339076][/quote]

You could have done that in your mind you know. You'd have shown more honor that way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
traihit:

You could have done that in your mind you know. You'd have shown more honor that way.

My apology.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by traihit: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Professorcplus:

My apology.

Accepted!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by chijokz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GOOGLE THE 10 MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% IRRELIGIOUS.
GOOGLE THE 10 MOST PROGRESSIVE AND PRODUCTIVE. UP TO 8 FROM THE LIST ARE ABOVE 90% IRRELIGIOUS.

NOW GOOGLE THE 10 POOREST COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% RELIGIOUS.
GOOGLE THE 10 MOST VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL ABOVE 90% RELIGIOUS.

IF THIS PROVES ONE THING, IT IS THAT RELIGIONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND TAKE MANKIND BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARD. WE GO BACKWARDS EACHTIME WE RUN TO THE CHURCH OR SHRINE TO FIGHT THE INVINCIBLE DEMON HOLDING OUR PROGRESSES INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING MEANINGFUL WORKS THAT WILL YIELD PROGRESSIVE RESULTS.

PRAYERS DO NOT WORK. ELSE, AMBULANCES WOULD BE DRIVING TO CHURCHES AND NOT HOSPITALS.
I agree with your assertions 10000000%.
Let's take Nigeria for example where we have the highest number of poor people living in extreme poverty and 4 out of 10 richest pastors are Nigerians..This makes no sense to me. I had this discussion with my friends and told them Religion is a big issue in Nigeria and its holding people back and limits progress, innovation and rational thinking.
Personally, I base my morals on reasoning and empathy and not on religion or doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by justmondris: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
This is where most Christians are getting it all wrong and they might end up finding theirselves in a deep shit and start feeling that God has abandoned them. We Christians should know that there are somethings we need to do for ourselves and their are somethings God will do for us. It’s a two way thing and if you don’t do your part, you might end up becoming a church rat and still end up in hell fire.

What is a peaceful protest? It means demonstrating that enough is enough for something that is bad and you are calling the attention of the people in charge to change things since you do not have the power to change it overnight. Where is the crime in that, is it a sin to stand up and speak against something that is bad?

What Jesus did to the traders in the temple, is that not worst than joining a peaceful protest to call on the officials in that country to remove those traders from the temple, why did Jesus took action immediate instead of going to pray to God to drive them away from the temple?

If you refuse to stand up and speak against bad things to be corrected in your society, very soon, those bad people will oppress you to the extent that you will be scared of calling the name of your God in your own country. If the society is not safe, how can you go out to preach the gospel to others, how can you even convince someone to give his or her life to Christ.

If there is war in the county due to the way our government is handling things poorly and you refused to speak up and protest against it, if there is war, can you go outside to preach the gospel?

Some Christian said it worldly to go into politics and they gave the unbelievers the up hand to occupy all the seats of power and establish evil and selfish laws to rule and oppress the people. Why don’t you join politics and show them how to do things in the correct way that will glorify the name of God?

Dear fellow Christians, be wise and learn to always take action and do your part.

If your dream as a Christian is to become a medical doctor, why go to school, why didn’t you lock yourself up and do 10 years Dey fasting to pray to God to make you one.

BEING A CHRISTIAN DOESN’T MEAN BEING STUPID, INACTIVE AND LAZY. ALWAYS DO YOUR PART WHILE PRAYING. Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by MightySparrow: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thanks Kate Baba G. O.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.