Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (79824 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by qtx(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is very serious
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Very good. The country is going to the dogs

As an unbiased non-Ibo, I dedicate this FTC to the Supreme Court for the Imo judgment (I wonder what they take Nigerians for!):

Vanguard. Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Imo Guber: How Supreme court erred in computation of results

*Declared more votes than accredited voters
*Failed to interrogate petitioners’ evidence
*Avoided mentioning figures in a written judgment

Facts have emerged that the Supreme Court failed to do a thorough mathematical computation of the results of the election but relied only on the wrong computations submitted by Sen. Hope Uzodinma to declare him the duly-elected governor of Imo State...

Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed the petition for lacking in merit.

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.
Sorry to say this is a thrash. If Supreme Court erred in the judgement, why state assembly PDP members are now greeting, welcoming and enthusiast about the verdict by joining APC? Why they don't say no on behalf of imolites by using GROSS MISCONDUCT to impeached Supreme Court governor?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I only said “see below”. Just presenting what is there.
The important thing is that the Nigerian SC ought to receive an international award for that Imo judg(e)ment!

"What is there" had nothing to do with your original comment.

If you had posted from a source saying that spelling it with "e" is categorically wrong, which you initially posited, I would have taken you serious but unfortunately for you, you didn't.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Osunbade is confused now. Should I follow my spiritual or political father.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by jumpology(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
farem:

When you know that what makes you to protest that it wasn't only Christians that were killed.

Yes, all souls are precious to God, because we believe that God so loved the world (everyone) that He sent His Son but in your own case, you need to die to kill to keep your god in circulation and to escape hell fire. Aren't you really worthless spiritually speaking?

It is well with your soul my brother,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by farem: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Earlier today we saw first post on Christian protest with more correct signposts saying things the way they are....

But this one is with more politically correct signposts to avoid offending anyone inside "AssVilla"

Post them here for us to see.
"All souls are precious to God" is politically correct in a prayer-walk? � �
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
jumpology:
The only solution I figured out will help us in this country is that the religious people should withdraw from politics, then, their truth can then be respected.
You're very correct
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by DadaStephen1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Absolute nonsense!

Most people who suffer from vocal diarrhoea usually make the worst leaders. Talk is cheap.

degamemaster:
The right thing he should have done is to persuade osinbajo to resign in protest to the killings of Christians and others but it seems "Daddy GO" and his co-pastor's "hands" are tied.

Still observing though ...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is spelt “judgment”. U r right, there ought to be a global award for this type of judgment
Your spelling is wrong
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
God will surely intervene.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

Sorry. But I am very not impressed!
How can he satisfy human being. He has done that one you said many times. He did it openly now you are still calling him name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
midnighter:

"What is there" had nothing to do with your original comment.

If you had posted from a source saying that spelling it with "e" is categorically wrong, which you initially posited, I would have taken you serious but unfortunately for you, you didn't.

Point taken. I still say Supreme C ought be given an award for that judg... never mind
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Ladokun12(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
reading all comments here,I conclude that u can never satisfy Nigerians,u accused this man of being silent.now he dy protest u still dy lash am!
I give up!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by NaijaHeadlines: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good morning Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by degamemaster(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
ogunsbanjul:
To resign and put who as vice? I am not insulting sir but just asking. Thanks and happy Sunday sir

Your mention is the only one that's worth replying to.

First of all, I'm a supporter of osinbajo and I love him because he's an intelligent man and also I do stated that "daddy GO's" hands are tied due to some reasons raised by some people here but given that their silences were becoming loud and suspicious, it was only honourable to have advised the VP to grow some balls and review his post and status or make a strong statement to voice out his displeasure over the whole issues. Constitutional rights grants the South/Christians to produce the VP in the case where the North/Muslims produces the President so it's not an issue of who to replace him with.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by degamemaster(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
airprinz:
Man, the clause 'resign' spoil this wonderful contribution of yours. Here in Nigeria, resignation is snubbed in situations related to this as far as money and other mundane things are attached to power. Believe me, greed is the specific factor that has killed we Nigerians from making right decisions for the betterment of our nation

You 're right and I think that to some extent, the VP and his handlers are being propelled by greed and selfishness even though I personally like him as an intelligent man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Take your political pain to another platform pls. Here, we're talking about insecurity in the land.
CanadaOrBust:

As an unbiased non-Ibo, I dedicate this FTC to the Supreme Court for that Imo judgment (I wonder what they take Nigerians for!):

Facts have emerged that the Supreme Court failed to do a thorough mathematical computation of the results of the election but relied only on the wrong computations submitted by Sen. Hope Uzodinma to declare him the duly-elected governor of Imo State...

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
bamidelee:

Your spelling is wrong

Argue with Google below. I typed judgement, it corrected it to judgment

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tareq1105:
Take your political pain to another platform pls. Here, we're talking about insecurity in the land.

It’s all part of it. We are tryin’a come up with a global award for our esteemed SC for this. Any help?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by orunto27: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Supported.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by proprince(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thank you Daddy GO.
You have really done well.
I expect all those shouting insecurity up and down to join this protest.

Please when is Abuja own.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

he doesn't even know your generational root, talk more of the desire to impress you....a sperm turn human via fornicational doggy style.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Phoenixblu(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
it wasn't a protest..but a prayer walk
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sochima1989(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Yes there was excess... This could have been an error even before the SC judgement.... What are the proof that this excess was added during the SC compilation, It could as well been added by INEC, PDP or other parties before this day.

So let them trace it back and leave Hope alone

CanadaOrBust:

As an unbiased non-Ibo, I dedicate this FTC to the Supreme Court for that Imo judgment (I wonder what they take Nigerians for!):

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totaling 823,743.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by proprince(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

You are sick in the head.
And who told you he has not been advising the Govt?

No sane human being who is current with the present insecurity in Nig. will fault Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
farem:

Post them here for us to see.
"All souls are precious to God" is politically correct in a prayer-walk? � �

Yes, did you even read the statement from RCCG about the walk?....that the walk is for them to pray and some other politically correct statements.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hope osibanjo d midget will join d protest?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trigalee:
I weep for yuu bro

- Weep not for me....Weep for thine self first, then Nigeria..then Bubu...then Osibaba .....then APC AND FINALLY PDP
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
budaatum:

Even when the government didn't ask him for advice ba
I seriously don't know why you're saying this... undecided

But i know you don't go around dishing advice to people when they have not requested for it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by holafloyd(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=86312105]Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power
Silly protest you called it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Medtelly:
HAPPENING NOW: Pastor Adeboye lead RCCG national protest against insecurity in Nigeria. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznrNDKbaTU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.