Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club (63839 Views)

Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / Leaked Chat: Davido Stabs Man Thrice In Dubai Club / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Davido need to purchase some sense..
How will you name your child after an igbo name while u ain't igbo ..
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by lugo99(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
This Davido wan turn his wife to a xvideo IndecentStar.. He just dey show us how he dey press those sagged b&&bs.....

2 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Divay22(f): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
TerraMessorem:

clumsy davido, looked afraid to touch her. am not criticising, am saying, hes not the man!
So because he wasn't squeezing the day light out of that ass, you think he was scared sad
I think rubbing was okay with him
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by armyofone(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin she is trying! Na small small to get there. A skimpy dress would have helped the shaking grin
Hopefully ogbologbo not take over grin

Dominatrix:
Damn, she's struggling with it. Just stick to breastfeeding and nursing... Babies are amazing! angry
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Aammee77: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
The jazz stronger grin
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Tbcrown(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
My speech is Davido no dey knack chioma
Na chioma dey knack
davidoOmo igbo

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chioma don expired, soon davido go blow her mind, nice one from davido, davido represent Yoruba while igbo represent by chioma, we bang bang them anyhow, chioma ashopotoyi asholofibo, ee be like say me maah go find one igbo girl dey bang anyhow, won gbopo walahi

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

Nothing wrong with that tho

But as men wey don see life

We know even that is not a guarantee

Woman na like Okoso

What you see is what you get

Till you marry am
Na the more you look the less you see cheesy cheesy

you obviously don't know who you're replying

marriage is by choice not by chance bro. I can't even imagine marrying non virgin in my house, she go suffer if eventually I did God forbid
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by SweetCunt97(f): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Only if couples will learn to do stuffs together, be carefree and enjoy yourselves. Not carry the institution on their heads too seriously with d house like a prison... You'll should go out often and do crazy things.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by abbasajao(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Brandstudio01:
The guys are simply living the promise they made to one another, unlike other couples

Are they couple ni?
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by DexterousOne(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

you obviously don't know who you're replying

marriage is by choice not by chance bro. I can't even imagine marrying non virgin in my house, she go suffer if eventually I did God forbid

It's a good choice if that is what you want

But like I said

Until you marry woman put for house

It's the more you look, the less you see

AND WHEN YOU GET TO MARRU HER

what you see is what you get cheesy cheesy

Men know this
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Realtalk20:
Scrolling through the comments I'd hilarious

So many salty kids who are rice N50 and dodo N20 for dinner commenting on how Davido has turned her to a baby mama or Lord of the rings or commenting his trashy she is behaving

These are kids whose breakfast tomorrow will be beans N100 yam N50

So many Hungry and frustrated kids here
Oga you don chop?
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
She better follow the dude everywhere he goes o!
Davido na dog. Always jumping from puzzy to puzzy. Especially, after doing his favorite drugs and ogogoro combo.

Way to go!
Protect ya “investment”, since you nor gree finish school. cheesy
I no fit laugh. cheesy
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

It's a good choice if that is what you want

But like I said

Until you marry woman put for house

It's the more you look, the less you see

AND WHEN YOU GET TO MARRU HER

what you see is what you get cheesy cheesy

Men know this

talk for yourself bro, you designed your life the way you want it, marriage inclusive. Except you want to prove your mom is not loyal to your dad
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by DexterousOne(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

talk for yourself bro, you designed your life the way you want it, marriage inclusive. Except you want to prove your mom is not loyal to your dad

For goodness sakes
Do you have comprehension problems?

Do you understand English?

From your response

It's clear you don't cheesy

And Its also clear that you are quite young and still have a lot to learn

Woman matter na im you dey boast over cheesy

I pity you
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Tonyfx: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Can you name one Nigerian musician that is married and his career is still as hot as when he was single. Abi u think say Wizkid na mumu when he said he will never get married.

africandollar:
I don’t think this Davido is ready to settle down...las las na baby mama he go convert this babe to lipsrsealed
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Yellowmoon1400(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why are they always storming clubs sha ���
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by blowjohn(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Yankiss:
Davido this, Chioma that. Why is NL obsessed with this couple? I am not understanding.

Is it ur obsession?
Are u one half of the couple?
Is it ur nairaland?
Is it ur dubai?
Is dubai ur country?
Is it ur club?

What u need to try to understand now is why china is battling Corona virus and bird flu at the same time.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by akmath: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Soon to be wife.

This line made me smile.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Only if couples will learn to do stuffs together, be carefree and enjoy yourselves. Not carry the institution on their heads too seriously with d house like a prison... You'll should go out often and do crazy things.

Hanging out and immorality are two different things entirely!
Can you take out a mother of a 3 months old baby out taking alcohol and almost nude on camera? Juliet Ibrahim and Mercy Johnson have come out to say they are ashamed of their pictures online.
Some day, your children will grow up and be ashamed of what they see and people calling them names.
This is purely a debase of womanhood, Davido is fully covered.
The immorality was even displayed publicly at their child's dedication and a public flight.
If taking alcohol and displaying nudity at clubs leaving back a 3 month old child is called doing things together. .......

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Dominatrix(f): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
ifeomabernard:

You sound Stupid! I thought we were the Ones blaming married women for their cheating husbands asking them to level up! arrrrh your thought pattern stinks !

B*tch don't come online and type stupid on your Android 5.1 keyboard. Nursing moms would understand what I was saying. I wasn't talking about marriage, you're probably struggling with yout 100megabytes of shame, that's why you jump into silly conclusions . Don't quote me with insults if you don't want to regret your existence.
F_ck outta here !

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

For goodness sakes
Do you have comprehension problems?

Do you understand English?

From your response

It's clear you don't cheesy

And Its also clear that you are quite young and still have a lot to learn

Woman matter na im you dey boast over cheesy

I pity you

I repeat are you using your mom as reference to your dad?

there are still sane woman in this Nigeria, no all ladies have promiscuous acts like those in your family and around you, that's my stand. if your common sense is intact, you will know where I lined behind

I don't know why you think your opinion means anything to me, this is my own stand, I can't settle with non virgin and I will never. how is this your headache

do you understand the literally meaning of Opinion at all Mr English? I don't know why people like you won't mind your business

did I even mention you before you jump like loose monkey on my post, when we are talking about ladies, who are you to be giving me advise? when did you even come to this earth to be telling me shit
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Chatbot1234: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
davido is actually showing the watch and not twerk video as y'all think, internet bizzy bodh grin
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2020
My own be say, the end is near.
Be prepared for the 2nd coming go our Lord Jesus Christ.

He is surely coming again.
Are you ready?

He loves you.
Come to him and he shall save you.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2020
I wish them d best.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by efavour: 2:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Kendumazy:
Go for what fit your lifestyle. Imagine chioma to be someone that cannot gbe body. She would be at home while davido will carry another lady go Dubai. Stay woke!

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
am telling you oh, infact na every dey she go dey cry for home .
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by efavour: 2:50am On Feb 03, 2020
ablemachine:
Calling her my bittchh??
so? They are in a club and having fun, she can be his bitch there, at home he can be his wife, mama ifeanyi and whatever fits their fancy, for bedroom, if he wants a LovePeddler, she will become one. I don't know what this couple do una. So Davido should go get another bitch to go club with?
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by peacettw: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Stevecovey:

Lol, what is this fake bewilderment?
Shes not in any bondage, this is their normal lifestyle. Do u expect him to change cos she's given birth or because they're getting married?
This girl was sleeping wt him when he was sleeping & impregnating other women. Even played wt the babies (according to him) and she was okay with it all. She dropped out of school to tour wt him. She's not some innocent virgin that was swept up her feet. It's all a hustle.

Wow. Didn't know all these little details. Girl has gone far. Well, to each their own.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by mechanics(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2020
He likes lap dance too much.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Mkez(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2020
who theirs Dubai trip help ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Desmond Elliot With His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.