Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club (63887 Views)

Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / Leaked Chat: Davido Stabs Man Thrice In Dubai Club / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by DexterousOne(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

I repeat are you using your mom as reference to your dad?

there are still sane woman in this Nigeria, no all ladies have promiscuous acts like those in your family and around you, that's my stand. if your common sense is intact, you will know where I lined behind

I don't know why you think your opinion means anything to me, this is my own stand, I can't settle with non virgin and I will never. how is this your headache

do you understand the literally meaning of Opinion at all Mr English? I don't know why people like you won't mind your business

did I even mention you before you jump like loose monkey on my post, when we are talking about ladies, who are you to be giving me advise? when did you even come to this earth to be telling me shit

You see

You missed my point from the beginning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Attributes of a kid

Getting a Virgin to marry is good

BUT
Like I will keep telling you fill it sinks in your head

Woman is the more you look the less you see
And what you see is what you get
IN TOTALITY
It's not just about 'virgin"

That's my point.

Shine your eyes and do your due diligence

But even that sef is not 100 %

Don't worry
You will soon learn about women aand their ways
You go soon learn
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
DexterousOne:

You see

You missed my point from the beginning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Attributes of a kid

Getting a Virgin to marry is good

BUT
Like I will keep telling you fill it sinks in your head

Woman is the more you look the less you see
And what you see is what you get
IN TOTALITY
It's not just about 'virgin"

That's my point.

Shine your eyes and do your due diligence

But even that sef is not 100 %

Don't worry
You will soon learn about women aand their ways
You go soon learn
[/s]

shut up! no Virgin, no marriage

keep your irrelevant talk to the thrash that it belong and mind your business next time

I don't seek for your childish opinion here. get out attention seeker
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by DexterousOne(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

shut up! no Virgin, no marriage

keep your irrelevant talk to the thrash that it belong and mind your business next time

I don't seek for your childish opinion here. get out attention seeker

undecided

Answer this simple question

Did I say you should not marry a Virgin?
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2020
kemi will get high blood pressure ooo.

davido and chioma are living the life of their dreams . good luck to them and their new born baby .
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by egopersonified(f): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Atlest she is living her dream. You no even get sleep for eye not to talk of dreaming.

She is happy with her family but you (see picture below).

lol, used this your meme as my WhatsApp profile already. You are too much. But unfortunately, my life is what I say it is, not what you say. Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

undecided

Answer this simple question
Did I say you should not marry a Virgin?

guess you don't have siblings? go and ask them that mumu question
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by larryking540: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2020
egopersonified:
Trying so hard to keep your crown by behaving like all the other trash. Las las, na trash you sef go become.

Na waooo
POVERTY na bastard
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by DexterousOne(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
bggrafix:
Davido need to purchase some sense..
How will you name your child after an igbo name while u ain't igbo ..

This one lacks sense

When Nigerians name their children Bridget, James, Veronica, Janet, etc
Are they Europeans?

Make una day use una head for this forum na
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by DexterousOne(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

Na waooo
POVERTY na bastard

cheesy grin
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Don't know why people are hating on these two.. young lover .. I love and envy their love..
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
makydebbie:
So much negativity in this thread.
Davido is not the reason why you're broke.
you can't take away bitterness and anger from nairalanders. A lot of females were pained that davido Bought her a car worth millions because their boyfriends can't afford to buy them flowers. A lot of broke ass men were also pained by it because they were jealous of his wealth..
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by Legendguru: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club by makydebbie(f): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you can't take away bitterness and anger from nairalanders. A lot of females were pained that davido Bought her a car worth millions because their boyfriends can't afford to buy them flowers. A lot of broke ass men were also pained by it because they were jealous of his wealth..

Sis I don't even understand because Davido is a legit business man, dude works hard for this money. It should just motivate us to double our hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.