Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma (83798 Views)

Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by shinarlaura(f): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

Lol yea, you look very innocent and shy, I've seen your picture with very innocent eyes grin

Well, it's nice for a lady to look innocent, whereas she's so________ lipsrsealed tongue grin

It makes it balanced!

Yeah it's good that way so that when u come closer, you 'll discover naughty me tongue. So how s Naija?
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
shinarlaura:

Yeah it's good that way so that when u come closer, you 'll discover naughty me tongue. So how s Naija?
Lol, you prefer being misjudged from a distance? smiley

It's cool here in Nigeria, also cool, thou we are fvcked. You still in Cameron at the moment? I wanna come tour there? tongue grin
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by shinarlaura(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

Lol, you prefer being misjudged from a distance? smiley

It's cool here in Nigeria, also cool, thou we are fvcked. You in Cameron at the moment? I wanna come tour there?

Not in Cameroon for now but will coming back in a month's time. I miss Nigeria oh. I had a nice time the last time I visited.

It will be a pleasure to have u here.
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
shinarlaura:

Not in Cameroon for now but will coming back in a month's time. I miss Nigeria oh. I had a nice time the last time I visited.

It will be a pleasure to have u here.
You typed like a typical Nigerian.grin

You are not in Cameroon? At where, if you don't mind.
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by shinarlaura(f): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

You typed like a typical Nigerian.grin

You are not in Cameroon? At where, if you don't mind.

Hahahahahaha...
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
••••
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by shinarlaura(f): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

Lol, alright.

I'll hit you up lipsrsealed tongue

Okay
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
••••
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2020
••••
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by shinarlaura(f): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:

Seen?

Sure
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by nlPoster: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2020
Some foods are still poor people's food though even when richer people eat them from habit.
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by shinarlaura(f): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:

Seen?

Sorry I forgot the password to this email.

You can email me here "andyshinar07@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 1:49am On Feb 08, 2020
••••
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by donstan18: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2020
•••••
Re: Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma by Modecaih: 9:29am On Mar 09
Naw garri na for big men,,,imagine 1 mudu na 1000 for yola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.