Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage (1173 Views)

What Would You Do, If You Walked In On Your wife's Mother inLaw Like This? (pic) / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / My Future Mother Inlaw Is Punishing Me For My Mother's Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Preciousgirl(f): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Anytime my mother in law visits us, she demands to sleep with us on the same bed and this very uncomfortable, though I can't complain. Now she doesn't eat my food since she says my food always purges her. She speaks their local dialect I don't understand with my husband and I don't like it. I am fed up
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Foolish troll

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by banjicom(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
angry

Guys don't bother wasting your advice or time typing for this foolish troll, who likes bringing imaginary issues on nairaland for people to comment.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by ojun50(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Leave d bed go sleep for ground
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Preciousgirl(f): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Foolish troll

I won't say anything
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Preciousgirl(f): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
ojun50:
Leave d bed go sleep for ground

Even you
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Tonyfx: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Since your husband doesn't have sense it is your responsibility to put the sense inside his head.
Seduce the guy so much as his d**k go stand even veins go dey show then when he wants to get into the action., PUSH HIM AWAY then tell him as long as una dey live like roommates he will never get the cookie.

Preciousgirl:
Anytime my mother in law visits us, she demands to sleep with us on the same bed and this very uncomfortable, though I can't complain. Now she doesn't eat my food since she says my food always purges her. She speaks their local dialect I don't understand with my husband and I don't like it. I am fed up

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Preciousgirl(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
Since your husband doesn't have sense it is your responsibility to put the sense inside his head.
Seduce the guy so much as his d**k go stand even veins go dey show then when he wants to get into the action., PUSH HIM AWAY then tell him as long as love like room he will never get the cookie.

He will go and cheat
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Tonyfx: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
What about your own Mother invite her since na crowd he want na crowd e go get or better yet talk to his close friends let them talk sense inside his head and see what happens

Preciousgirl:

He will go and cheat
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by STARGREEN(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
What about your own Mother invite her since na crowd he want na crowd e go get

You believe her? Or you just have time for story?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Tonyfx: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Just whiling away time grin

STARGREEN:

You believe her? Or you just have time for story?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Preciousgirl(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
What about your own Mother invite her since na crowd he want na crowd e go get or better yet talk to his close friends let them talk sense inside his head and see what happens

Hmmm.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by STARGREEN(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
Just whiling away time grin

It's ok. But best for what worth it not this nonsense. She just try to portray the guy as a boy while the mother as bad.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by Skmoda(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Fed up just like that....have you talk to your husband?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage by jasman1: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Idiooot, why not bring ya mama and make it 4some or better still, marry someone from your tribe and stop posting nonsense here. She goat

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe This Video, The Boy Confessed Showing Video How He Used Ladies / Fine Girls What's App Chat / Sexy Female Roommate Needed in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.