Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) (6629 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
I'm just here patiently waiting for the news report to add that the mother inlaw said the man RAPED her grin

Like its very obvious to see, every sensible man viewing this news will quickly understand what actually went down between the mother inlaw and the son inlaw :-/ grin
But of course we expect the women, especially the feminist idiots to say its all the man's fault and that the mother inlaw is the victim in this story! embarassed
MEN! I will continue preaching! Get the free ebook in my signature below and start reading to help your life!
Wait for 5 seconds to skip any unintended ADs!
If you can't see my signature, this is the link to download it http://fumacrom.com/18pwR
Women only destroy! Know this and know peace! I rest my case.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
If it's true , then ebalubaaaa

1 Like

Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
If it's true , then ebalubaaaa
grin grin
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Frankton:
FTC
Meaning
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by ekensi01: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Haba. Haba oga are you really human?

Even how hard I try to deny this I still have to give it a yes.
Fear humans of this generation
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
ekensi01:
Haba. Haba oga are you really human?
Even how hard I try to deny this I still have to give it a yes. Fear humans of this generation
Ok
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Frankton:
Wow
E shock you?
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by ciro11(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
KAI! VERY SHAMEFUL IF TRUE
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
ciro11:
KAI! VERY SHAMEFUL IF TRUE
The thought of how the woman opened her legs for her son inlaw grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Anna20anna:
Hi
Bye!
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by ciro11(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The thought of how the woman opened her legs for her son inlaw grin

Yes oo
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
ciro11:

Yes oo
grin grin
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
E shock you?
Yeah, e shock me well well
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Frankton:
Yeah, e shock me well well
Ok grin
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by juseng(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
So wonders will really never end?
Wether this is the man's fault or the womans'
There's no justification to their evil deeds. They both are just simply a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
because of comedy skit we don't know wen it is real or fake again o! end time mother in-law
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
juseng:
So wonders will really never end?
Wether this is the man's fault or the womans'
There's no justification to their evil deeds. They both are just simply a disgrace.
You don talk your own
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
because of comedy skit we don't know wen it is real or fake again o! end time mother in-law
So what exactly is your point ma?
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by 3gpvids: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mama don hear say in-law na machine
hian
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Women would Stain your white.
The future is OLOSHO...
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
3gpvids:
Mama don hear say in-law na machine
hian
But how she take hear am
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Women would Stain your white. The future is OLOSHO...
grin grin
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So what exactly is your point ma?
it is 101 point bad
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
it is 101 point bad
:/
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Are they from Owerri, Imo State?
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
Are they from Owerri, Imo State?
Wetin concern me?
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by Onyenna(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Ike gwuru.....
Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Onyenna:
Ike gwuru.....
grin

1 Like

Re: Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Nairaland.... / Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop / Caption This Photo Of A Lady Unhappy look At This Couple Kissing At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.