Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account (489 Views)

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account by shegxy9(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
I woke up this morning and I received debit alert on my phone that I transferred money to someone and in which I didn't at all and morever I don't know the person that received the money, please Mynd44, OAM4J help me push it to front page.

I haven't shared my password with anyone before, this just came as a surprise to me, please what can I do to stop it cos I don't know maybe the person would still try to withdraw more??

Can I get money back and if yes how do I go about it? nairalanders please help me out... Meanwhile I have my ATM with me...
Moderators help me push it to front page please
Re: Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account by kunleweb: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
You should add screenshots to this message that includes the recipient account details. I recommend first thing tomorrow visit your bank and ask for the recipients bank account number and names. This is the first place to start from. For now transfer all funds left out of your account.
Re: Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account by Jabioro: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Since the fund was transferred..go to your bank,get recepient acçount number,fill your dispute form..you will get back your money..and the person may get arrested
Re: Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account by etibaba(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2020
Before I start giving advice, upload a screenshot of the debits you received, I can't waste my time advising jokers.
Re: Some Transferred Money From My Bank Account by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2020
shegxy9:
I woke up this morning and I received debit alert on my phone that I transferred money to someone and in which I didn't at all and morever I don't know the person that received the money, please Mynd44, OAM4J help me push it to front page.

I haven't shared my password with anyone before, this just came as a surprise to me, please what can I do to stop it cos I don't know maybe the person would still try to withdraw more??

Can I get money back and if yes how do I go about it? nairalanders please help me out... Meanwhile I have my ATM with me...
Moderators help me push it to front page please
Go to Twitter and talk to someone from your bank.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Persons In Kano – Police / Gunmen Abduct Four RUGIPO Graduates On Their Way To NYSC Orientation Camp. / Self Acclaimed Cultist Confesses: Why I Killed Four Eiye Members In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.